Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I was hoping we'd get some answers to this question. I think it'd have given us a better lay of the land.

*By which I mean people's reaction to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW is checking each locked door in the warehouse, in the hope of finding an exit. After numerous failed efforts, a door opens to his surprise.

He wonders in and the room is filled with darkness. He feels his way around until he comes a what appears to be a glass window. A spotlight comes on and reveals a 7ft glass case with a tubular pipe attached to the top. He opens the door of the case to examine it but as he does he is pushed into it and the door slammed shut. Another player has trapped him.

Patrick struggles to open the door which now appears to be locked. The other player leaves the room and closes the door behind as Patrick screams in a the glass casket. Suddenly……. A noise can be heard coming form the pipes and in an instant a stream of blood rushes down on Patrick. The blood begins to fill the casket as Patrick struggles to breathe. It isn’t long before the blood fills the casket and Patrick takes his last breath.

Patrick WW is dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    On day 1 don't people usually have very little on people ? doesn't mean they are bad. I am good (only I know for sure of course) for example but reading back I too would be suspicious of you because of how you seemed to be telling Vern to not worry about the mod warning about giving out info.

That was even before you were intentionally entering incorrect answers trying to kill someone without the village say so that most don't seem to have a strong lean on an in doing so you would have denied the village a prize that he could not lie about having.

trying to cause a death just cos they put you on an FFA this early seems to me to be the ultimate OMGUS, if thats the correct term

They also self voted, if i recall correctly, that’s a wolf tell.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Patrick was Ryan Tubridy

p01m5qyg.jpg

He was good!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Senan WW wrote: »

Derry self voted yes and the reasoning is nonsensical. Only thing that I noted of Derry was that and the early aggression

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

First was to see if anyone other that derry could guess.
    Second was to see if one person can vote more than once.

I though i left reasons with my posts!

You didn't and no harm but these are bullsh!t reasons

You wanted me to reveal who I was linked with so Id probably be killed and you were content to use Derry's guesses to get him killed

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW is dead

Ar dheis Dé go raibh a anam.

1_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor-Press-Conference.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Anyone have a clue why Isla or now Patrick died?

I don't see anything on thread that could have activated them entering these doors from them but the flavor (which may of course just be flavor) does seem to suggest another player doing it to them

I think its quite clear that its another player. Must be the wolves

Have we concluded that requesting to open doors is definitely not working?

• Advertisement

Open Door 3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I want to flip that question to the village though.

Why were people rushing to save Derry? They put themselves forward, let them sort it out.

There was only Senan with his wild guesses though that was putting me in any danger, only one other person entered a sensible guess, any other input was availiable from Wiki.

And no I'm not going to reveal what my prize was, as it's more advantageous to the village for me to keep it secret

Only one way for the Champ Champ to find out.

giphy.gif

Have we concluded that requesting to open doors is definitely not working?
    Open Door 3

:confused: I guess we haven't :pac:

How many opened before this? 1,2 & 15 I think

3 doors opened - 2 deaths and a Derry puzzle

Could each door opening result in something like one of these things?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

User Name |Posts |Alignment| Celebrity
    Nigel WW |73
    Derry WW |51
    Vernon WW|45
    Conor WW |31
    Senan WW| 31
    beakerjoe |24
    Katie WW |22
    Angus WW |17
    Steve WW |16
    Doris WW |14
    Jake WW |10
    Patrick WW |10 |good |Ryan Tubridy
    Lucy WW |10
    Orla WW |7
    Isla WW |7 | good |Bobby Brown
    Barbara WW | 7
    Wendy WW |6
    Abigail WW| 5
    Holly WW |3
    Emily WW |2
    Persepoly |1
    khalessi |1
    Clarabel |1
    Frank WW |1

:confused: I guess we haven't :pac:

How many opened before this? 1,2 & 15 I think

3 doors opened - 2 deaths and a Derry puzzle

Could each door opening result in something like one of these things?

I'm thinking it must. I suspect somebody else will probably get something but the more we open and if deaths keep coming, we know there's something to it.

I'm thinking it must. I suspect somebody else will probably get something but the more we open and if deaths keep coming, we know there's something to it.

Or if we get a puzzle, or whatever.

Jake are you waiting until they are confirmed via death? because some celebs have already been claimed. Having said that the celebs don't matter at all except for flavor but we have had McGregor, Pistorious, R.Kelly and that basketball player iirc

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well in that case

Door 4

Jake are you waiting until they are confirmed via death? because some celebs have already been claimed. Having said that the celebs don't matter at all except for flavor but we have had McGregor, Pistorious, R.Kelly and that basketball player iirc

Ok I will put them in even if flavour.

Who claimed them?

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well in that case

Door 4

Should we not wait to see if that is the case. Could be a bloody fast game if it is and we just keep opening doors that lead to deaths (well in 2/3 of the cases so far if that's the case).

Patrick didn't request to open a door, so it's not as if he picked a door and it just happened to be a death door.

Who requested to open the other doors?

I asked the village should we flip him but vernon had already saved them before a response came

Interesting that you say them though we have nothing as yet to definitely link me to Vernon in his trap, as I've said I can talk about it even if Vernon can't which would seem to be a more likely unlinked scenario.

Should we not wait to see if that is the case. Could be a bloody fast game if it is and we just keep opening doors that lead to deaths (well in 2/3 of the cases so far if that's the case).

Yeah, I think the door requests should be staggered.

Actually I migt replace celberity column with doors so we can keep eye on numbers in case relevant

Is it, bollocks!

Jake WW wrote: »
    Actually I migt replace celberity column with doors so we can keep eye on numbers in case relevant

That's a good shout.

Jake WW wrote: »

Good, idea although atm it's pretty straight forward 1-4 and 15 I think

Maybe there's a death for each of us behind the doors.

So, for example, Derry's death could be assigned to door eight. Patrick could have been door 15, or whatever.

• Advertisement

I saved Derry cause I wanted prizes for the village, nothing more or less

I’d actually kinda be in favour of lynching Derry

Advertisement