Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Think we need to set a time for each door request though and wait a fair amount of time because I'm not convinced that us asking to open a door is correlating with the response.

It is possible that we have the equivilent of a vigilante or two and they are the ones pushing people through doors.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Think we need to set a time for each door request though and wait a fair amount of time because I'm not convinced that us asking to open a door is correlating with the response.

It is possible that we have the equivilent of a vigilante or two and they are the ones pushing people through doors.

Maybe the wolves don’t get a munch each morning. Maybe there is a small wolf team that each get a munch throughout the day? Or to open a door throughout the day.

Derry’s prize was different to the two kills cause his comp was announced in advance. So it appears to be more like a daily competition that we’ve seen before.

It could be a two person wolf team that gets two kills/day or three wolves and three kills

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Might not be but it's worth a go for a couple of hours. At least we'll know then there's something to it, or we'll know it's nonsense.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I saved Derry cause I wanted prizes for the village, nothing more or less

I’d actually kinda be in favour of lynching Derry

Well I'd at least wait until tomorrow before pushing that idea

beakerjoe wrote: »
    CLARIFICATION - That should be 9.01pm smile.png, if the connected player is lynched at 9 or is dead via other methods before then, then Vernon WW will also die.

Carry on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Ok I will put them in even if flavour.

Who claimed them?

Nigel claims McGregor

I am Trapped in a closet with Tom Cruise (R.Kelly)

Pistorious was I think Conor

Not sure about the Basketball player as that was when I was speed reading to catch up but think it was only a page or two back

• Advertisement

Derry is Kobe Bryant

You are really pushing the idea that you might be tied to Vern.

I thought Vern knows who he is tied to but won't say and they don't. If thats the case and Vern has no issues with you being lynched then surely you ain't tied to him

Unless of course it's breadcrumbs to prove I'm not the one linked, you feeding ducks today at all Vernon

Katie WW wrote: »
    You are really pushing the idea that you might be tied to Vern.

I thought Vern knows who he is tied to but won't say and they don't. If thats the case and Vern has no issues with you being lynched then surely you ain't tied to him
    He said he has a hunch.

*Hunch based on a post someone made that reminded him of a prolific poster that was very quiet so far.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    He said he has a hunch.

I thought it was just a hunch that that person was a wolf not a hunch on who he is tied to .

Unless of course it's breadcrumbs to prove I'm not the one linked, you feeding ducks today at all Vernon

I’m saying I’d be in favour of lynching you cause you were very quick to get in for the prize. In the last game someone was very grabby, grabby when it came to prizes and it was because they were a wolf

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Right. I was too quick to shine a light on Senan. Unless he is a high playing wolf which is unlikely at this stage, then I believe he is a good one. It's not at all wolfie to be making themselves so known.

I thought it was just a hunch that that person was a wolf not a hunch on who he is tied to .

Ahhh, yes, my bad.

usa_today_11394162.0.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

New table
    User Name |Posts |Alignment| Door requested by | Result
    Nigel WW |73 ||Door 3|
    Derry WW |51 || Door 1| Vernon trapped in device linked to a player
    Vernon WW|45
    Conor WW |31||Door 2|Screen changes to countdown clock / Isla dead
    |||Door 4| |

Senan WW| 31
    beakerjoe |24
    Katie WW |22
    Angus WW |17
    Steve WW |16
    Doris WW |14
    Jake WW |10
    Patrick WW |10 |good |
    Lucy WW |10
    Orla WW |7 ||Door 15|Countdown clock 0 Derry trapped and Vernon solves puzzles wins prizes/ Patrick dead
    Isla WW |7 | good |
    Barbara WW | 7
    Wendy WW |6
    Abigail WW| 5
    Holly WW |3
    Emily WW |2
    Persepoly |1
    khalessi |1
    Clarabel |1
    Frank WW |1

I'm still wondering about the game though and why so many were answering for Derry.

Hope that is of some use

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

There was only Senan with his wild guesses though that was putting me in any danger, only one other person entered a sensible guess, any other input was availiable from Wiki.

And no I'm not going to reveal what my prize was, as it's more advantageous to the village for me to keep it secret

You were never in any danger! Vernon had you covered.

*Hunch based on a post someone made that reminded him of a prolific poster that was very quiet so far.

I should point out that the person I voted for was just a hunch, I’ve no insight at all and I’ve been notoriously bad in the past at hunting out wolves D1. I’m in the dark as much as the next villager

I voted before the competition though, Derry has promoted himself into my FFAs based on that alone. And it could be taken either way, he’s either a wolf trying to grab a prize or a helpful villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

:confused: I guess we haven't :pac:

How many opened before this? 1,2 & 15 I think

3 doors opened - 2 deaths and a Derry puzzle

Could each door opening result in something like one of these things?

I got no notifications of a door opening for me. So unless I opened the door and someone else got the contents of the door? I doubt it

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    You were never in any danger! Vernon had you covered.

I was guessing random numbers to win a prize for the village
    You were actively trying to kill someone of unknown alignment

Orla WW wrote: »
    I got no notifications of a door opening for me. So unless I opened the door and someone else got the contents of the door? I doubt it

Post #263 you requested door 15 to open at 11:55

Orla WW wrote: »

We don't know if the doors do anything yet and if they do something, we don't know what.

I doubt we'd receive a notification unless there was a prize behind one of them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

We don't know if the doors do anything yet and if they do something, we don't know what.

I doubt we'd receive a notification unless there was a prize behind one of them.

Let's just open them all.

Live a little Champ Champ

The doors could be a complete red herring and lead to nothing happening at all.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Post #263 you requested door 15 to open at 11:55

yes but if we assume that Patrick's death is linked to that I am informing the village I got no PM about that or anything else.

I support the idea that each player has been preassigned a door.
    However, I'm not sure about that either

Steve WW wrote: »
    The doors could be a complete red herring and lead to nothing happening at all.

Could be true but with Nigel and Conor requesting doors so close together it will be hard to tell which door if any effects linked to. So we need to request door and wait for next puzzle or death before requesting the next door, methinks.

Derry why are you so determined to push the idea that you may be the person linked to Vernon.

Interesting that you say them though we have nothing as yet to definitely link me to Vernon in his trap, as I've said I can talk about it even if Vernon can't which would seem to be a more likely unlinked scenario.
    And just while you're on spades, if I am linked then i haven't been notified which i can say because I haven't been warned to not talk about it.

He clearly does not think you are as he says he would not mind you being lynched (and he knows who is linked but has been warned not to say anything).

Also the below would suggest the person he is linked to is who he voted for given his wolf suspicions and that he did not vote for you as he voted prior to the comp and you only became sus to him after that.

I should point out that the person I voted for was just a hunch, I’ve no insight at all and I’ve been notoriously bad in the past at hunting out wolves D1. I’m in the dark as much as the next villager

I voted before the competition though, Derry has promoted himself into my FFAs based on that alone. And it could be taken either way, he’s either a wolf trying to grab a prize or a helpful villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I saved Derry cause I wanted prizes for the village, nothing more or less

I’d actually kinda be in favour of lynching Derry

Just like Dumbledore, you saved him so he could die at the right moment like a stuffed pig.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

The whole Derry Vernon save is creating a lot of noise, we really need to be careful not to allow ourselves get caught up too much its a great place for people to hide in.

We have had two deaths, both traps. Derry in a trap and saved. Vernon and A.N. Other in a trap and one will live and one will die depending on what happens for the rest of the day.

That's 4 potential deaths today (2 dead, one saved, one to follow). I don't think we've received confirmation of opening 4 doors. We also know that Derry's trap was as a result of a competition. Competitions appear to be a free for all. And on the basis of one so far, they are a risk/reward type game.

30 doors was interesting given that there are only 21 players. I might be nothing. I can't help compare it to an advent calendar. :)

Angus sticks out with a red flag to me at the moment.
    Senan to an extent as well I don't like when someone goes off using up guesses with a discussion

Advertisement