Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    You are really pushing the idea that you might be tied to Vern.

I thought Vern knows who he is tied to but won't say and they don't. If thats the case and Vern has no issues with you being lynched then surely you ain't tied to him

Actually I'm pushing the idea that if I am linked then I have no notification of it, so I don't actually know either way. I think you'll find a couple of others are pushing the definitely linked adgenda like Conner and Patrick
    Conor WW wrote: »
    I just still don't understand why people wouldnt let Derry guess themselves.

Says more about the alignments of people throwing in guesses than it does Derry.

Vernon you were frantic trying to save him with three guesses.

I'm gonna call a spade a spade here and say you're linked to Derry and you don't want to die
    Patrick WW wrote: »
    So Vernon potentially voted for Derry and got linked to him via the trap. Makes sense, very plausible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Barbara WW wrote: »

30 doors was interesting given that there are only 21 players. I might be nothing. I can't help compare it to an advent calendar. :)

My thinking was maybe there's a death behind 21 of the doors and maybe prizes behind the others.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Actually I'm pushing the idea that if I am linked then I have no notification of it, so I don't actually know either way. I think you'll find a couple of others are pushing the definitely linked adgenda like Conner and Patrick

Derry honey Patrick is a flipped villager so that doesnt help your case at all at all

Nigel WW wrote: »
    My thinking was maybe there's a death behind 21 of the doors and maybe prizes behind the others.

Although I've just spotted a potentially fatal flaw in this theory.

If we just said open all the doors, the game would be over in a few minutes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Poor auld Patrick ain't pushing anything no more, apart from some daisies.

• Advertisement

The whole Derry Vernon save is creating a lot of noise, we really need to be careful not to allow ourselves get caught up too much its a great place for people to hide in.

We have had two deaths, both traps. Derry in a trap and saved. Vernon and A.N. Other in a trap and one will live and one will die depending on what happens for the rest of the day.

That's 4 potential deaths today (2 dead, one saved, one to follow). I don't think we've received confirmation of opening 4 doors. We also know that Derry's trap was as a result of a competition. Competitions appear to be a free for all. And on the basis of one so far, they are a risk/reward type game.

30 doors was interesting given that there are only 21 players. I might be nothing. I can't help compare it to an advent calendar. :)

Angus sticks out with a red flag to me at the moment.
    Senan to an extent as well I don't like when someone goes off using up guesses with a discussion

I'm not so sure about that I think both can live if the linked player doesn't die.

Derry honey Patrick is a flipped villager so that doesnt help your case at all at all

Only doesn't help in the fact that Patrick wouldn't have known, same as I don't know.

As far as facts so far go, the only person who knows who they are linked to is Vernon.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Door timings dont make sense to me

Derry Open Door 1 @ 10.19 Vernon trapped @10.30
    Connor open Door 2 @10.57 Isla died @11.49
    Orla open door 15 @11.55 Trap Puzzle @ 12.07
    Open Door 3 Nigel 13.46 Patrick died @13.37

I'm wondering if the trap puzzle was nothing to do with door picks and we have another death coming?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Could be true but with Nigel and Conor requesting doors so close together it will be hard to tell which door if any effects linked to. So we need to request door and wait for next puzzle or death before requesting the next door, methinks.

Ok I'm going to see if anything happens.

Please Open Door 5

• Advertisement

I'm wondering if the trap puzzle was nothing to do with door picks and we have another death coming?

Hadn't finished typing when I submitted,

the puzzle was the only one where a new countdown timer was in operation,

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok I'm going to see if anything happens.

Please Open Door 5

Wish you hadn't done that, if my theory about the countdown timer is correct then we now have 2 doors pending.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

the mods say there was another player involved in Patrick's death. Does anyone want to fess up to that?

I also tried Door 4 a little while back

Wish you hadn't done that, if my theory about the countdown timer is correct then we now have 2 doors pending.

Or the doors are meaningless

Orla WW wrote: »
    the mods say there was another player involved in Patrick's death. Does anyone want to fess up to that?

The Champ Champ would if he could. Alas, I didn't use my touch of death.

The whole Derry Vernon save is creating a lot of noise, we really need to be careful not to allow ourselves get caught up too much its a great place for people to hide in.

We have had two deaths, both traps. Derry in a trap and saved. Vernon and A.N. Other in a trap and one will live and one will die depending on what happens for the rest of the day.

That's 4 potential deaths today (2 dead, one saved, one to follow). I don't think we've received confirmation of opening 4 doors. We also know that Derry's trap was as a result of a competition. Competitions appear to be a free for all. And on the basis of one so far, they are a risk/reward type game.

Senan to an extent as well I don't like when someone goes off using up guesses with a discussion

Your second paragraph isn't accurate. If the other dies then Vernon's wrist gets slit meaning he also dies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

No quite, if AN Other dies then I also die

I also tried Door 4 a little while back
    got a timing for that?

got a timing for that?

13.52 just had to go back and check

• Advertisement

This is my thought right now, I think they're a distraction.

I think the bolding and asking for doors to be opened has done nothing.

I still think there might be just two wolves who each get a kill/day, or maybe a wolf team who get more than one kill per day, or the wolf team that is doing tasks to get kills

When I get a chance I'll look back at what happened just before those two deaths

I found it strange there was no munch this morning when the counter yesterday led to 10am this morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Orla WW wrote: »

Pretty sure there was also someone else involved in Isla's death too

Why Angus, what reasoning is he sticking out to you.

All I know about Angus is he baffles me by lying about voting.

Help me understand

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Doors so far

User Name|Alignment| Door |Result
    Nigel WW || Door 3|??
    Derry WW ||Door 1|Vernon trapped in device linked to a player
    Vernon WW||
    Conor WW ||Door 2|Screen changes to countdown clock / Isla dead
    ||Door 4|??
    Senan WW|
    Katie WW |
    Angus WW |
    Steve WW |
    Doris WW |
    Jake WW |
    Patrick WW|good |
    Lucy WW |
    Orla WW ||Door 15 |Countdown clock 0 Derry trapped and Vernon solves puzzles wins prizes/ Patrick dead
    Isla WW | good |
    Barbara WW |
    Wendy WW |
    Abigail WW|
    Holly WW |
    Emily WW |
    Frank WW |1
    [/QUOTE]

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I think the bolding and asking for doors to be opened has done nothing.

I still think there might be just two wolves who each get a kill/day, or maybe a wolf team who get more than one kill per day, or the wolf team that is doing tasks to get kills

When I get a chance I'll look back at what happened just before those two deaths

I found it strange there was no munch this morning when the counter yesterday led to 10am this morning

Can't be two wolf teams as per the OP win cons

Well there are 30 doors what if some doors do not have anything behind them -dead ends

They only need 21 with puzzles/deaths the rest could be to fake us out

Can't be two wolf teams as per the OP win cons

I didn't mean two wolf teams I meant one wolf team with more than one kill/day

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Well there are 30 doors what if some doors do not have anything behind them -dead ends

Wise beyond your ears

Advertisement