Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    If there was a negotiator and I shop them how is that a slip?
    Im going through role list to see what matches the scenarios we have

A slip would suggest that you accidentally listed them as in you said "going by roles we have..." then outlined two roles including the Negotiator role.

That reads as a statement of fact not which you only roled back on when people pointed out that there was no evidence to support it.

Benefit of the doubt to you atm, probably should just have phrased that differently but I see nothing to suggest a negotiator apart from there being two bad teams. Thats been the case in so many games and there hasn't been any negotiator role

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    How new are you champ champ?

You seem to be playing like an auld head, I even thought you might be a certain player but asking this and what a priest is...

trying to make people worry about you less so they will drop their guard?

Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-v-Conor-McGregor.jpg

This is mental warfare, and the Champ Champ is a six-star general.

43153190-121f-11ea-bf24-cfd415a04acb

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

A slip would suggest that you accidentally listed them as in you said "going by roles we have..." then outlined two roles including the Negotiator role.

That reads as a statement of fact not which you only roled back on when people pointed out that there was no evidence to support it.

Benefit of the doubt to you atm, probably should just have phrased that differently but I see nothing to suggest a negotiator apart from there being two bad teams. Thats been the case in so many games and there hasn't been any negotiator role

havent rolled back just stated what i think based on roles available

True but as I said just cause there hasnt been doesnt mean there wont and it fits 2 wolf team scenario. the last game it was suggested in turns out only one large wolf team. Here we are definitely told 2 hence me stating there must be a negotiator

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

If there was a negotiator and I shop them how is that a slip?
    Im going through role list to see what matches the scenarios we have

This reminds me of the doors. Red herring because we don't know anything about other roles. We can assume until the cows come home but it won't do any good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Well there are 30 doors what if some doors do not have anything behind them -dead ends

Or just locked until later in the game, dunno but lets try another door as you would in the situation

OPEN DOOR 5

• Advertisement

Also wtf is going on with Nigel and his "champ" "champ" "kid" bull.

OPEN DOOR 6

Derry WW wrote: »
    Or just locked until later in the game, dunno but lets try another door as you would in the situation

OPEN DOOR 5

I tried that door earlier.

True but as I said just cause there hasnt been doesnt mean there wont and it fits 2 wolf team scenario. the last game it was suggested in turns out only one large wolf team. Here we are definitely told 2 hence me stating there must be a negotiator

A definitive again. Why must there be?

There have been many many games with more than 1 evil team that didn't have a negotiator.

OPEN DOOR 7

• Advertisement

OPEN DOOR 8

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Two teams doesn't necessarily mean a negotiator is present. Having two teams does give the possibility of their being a negotiator but it doesn't mean that there must be one.

OPEN DOOR 18

Angus WW wrote: »
    Two teams doesn't necessarily mean a negotiator is present. Having two teams does give the possibility of their being a negotiator but it doesn't mean that there must be one.

True I just assumed based on role list

A definitive again. Why must there be?

There have been many many games with more than 1 evil team that didn't have a negotiator.

TBF if you read the glossary then it could look that way

Negotiator the negotiator is playing on behalf of the bad teams. Once per round each bad team may give a message for another bad team to the negotiator. The negotiator is free to give or not give the message, or indeed to give a different message. The negotiator is known to all bad teams and wins if any bad team wins the game

Yis are all mad for the doors

OPEN DOOR 18

Can we go sequentialy so we don't miss a door please

Yis are all mad for the doors

Only way to do it is to try all the doors, see if any open or not

OPEN DOOR 9

Steve WW wrote: »
    Also wtf is going on with Nigel and his "champ" "champ" "kid" bull.

Don't worry about it, brudder.

uEMkLK.gif

• Advertisement

OPEN DOOR 10

OPEN DOOR 11

What's the purpose in opening so many doors?

I think we leave the doors to one side for now and concentrate on the bad among us. Those who are concerned about doors maybe attempting to distract us.

OPEN DOOR 12

OPEN DOOR 13

Derry WW wrote: »
    TBF if you read the glossary then it could look that way

Maybe that should be looked post game now that the glossary seems to be utilized more and more in games by newer players. Don't think there has ever been a negotiator in a game I've played though and I'm not new.

OPEN DOOR 14

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

Katie WW
    doing her very best to stay calm. She was suspicious of everyone and looking for clues around as to who was killing everyone from within. Suddenly the lights went out in the warehouse and panic ensued. Katie was then stabbed in the back. The pain was immense as the knife slipped back out. Katie was in shock as the lights came back on, touching her wound to see the blood seep out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Katie stumbled in shock to the room in which Isla died and collapsed on the ground. Her vision became blurry and she could see a figure standing over her. The killer. She recognised the attacker as a player in the game but was unable to alert anyone as he held his hand over her mouth. The Killer stabbed her again and again until Katie bleed out.

Katie has been killed.

• Advertisement

that could be due to door 14

Advertisement