Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Can we stop opening doors?
    Three doors opened and three dead villagers

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

OPEN DOOR 29

OPEN DOOR 30

and in case I missed one

OPEN ALL THE DOORS

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can we stop opening doors?
    Three doors opened and three dead villagers

Going to be a very short game then in that case!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Jake and Nigel were interacting with Katie just before she died .. To obvious a confrontation or was she onto something ?

Meh, Im very tired today back into normal routine so finding it hard to concentrate in here.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Drumpot wrote: »
    Jake and Nigel were interacting with Katie just before she died .. To obvious a confrontation or was she onto something ?

Meh, Im very tired today back into normal routine so finding it hard to concentrate in here.

Sorry... That’s how tired I am!!!

Steve WW wrote: »
    I think we leave the doors to one side for now and concentrate on the bad among us. Those who are concerned about doors maybe attempting to distract us.

Well now there's no distraction is there!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Drumpot wrote: »

Naked much..... stop that

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement...........

Isla WW is leaning on a door, minding here own business when a discreet mechanical noise sounds behind her and the door is opened. No one else notices as she creeps slowly into the room. Inside the room a giant pit is visible, filled to the brim with broken shards of glass.

Isla looks scared as she begins to back away. But as she does she is swung around by another player and has her throat slit. As she bleeds out, she is pushed directly into the glass pit. Isla trys to scream but she begins to bleed out. Every movement causes deep cuts all over her body as blood begins to pour out. Isla’s body soon goes limp and she is no more.

broken_glass_s.jpg

ISLA WW is dead. She has been killed by another player.
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW is checking each locked door in the warehouse, in the hope of finding an exit. After numerous failed efforts, a door opens to his surprise.

He wonders in and the room is filled with darkness. He feels his way around until he comes a what appears to be a glass window. A spotlight comes on and reveals a 7ft glass case with a tubular pipe attached to the top. He opens the door of the case to examine it but as he does he is pushed into it and the door slammed shut. Another player has trapped him.

Patrick struggles to open the door which now appears to be locked. The other player leaves the room and closes the door behind as Patrick screams in a the glass casket. Suddenly……. A noise can be heard coming form the pipes and in an instant a stream of blood rushes down on Patrick. The blood begins to fill the casket as Patrick struggles to breathe. It isn’t long before the blood fills the casket and Patrick takes his last breath.

Patrick WW is dead
    Mod Announcement

Katie WW
    doing her very best to stay calm. She was suspicious of everyone and looking for clues around as to who was killing everyone from within. Suddenly the lights went out in the warehouse and panic ensued. Katie was then stabbed in the back. The pain was immense as the knife slipped back out. Katie was in shock as the lights came back on, touching her wound to see the blood seep out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Katie stumbled in shock to the room in which Isla died and collapsed on the ground. Her vision became blurry and she could see a figure standing over her. The killer. She recognised the attacker as a player in the game but was unable to alert anyone as he held his hand over her mouth. The Killer stabbed her again and again until Katie bleed out.

Katie has been killed.

So Katie and Isla killed by the same person/team?

One of my theories is Vernon and/or whoever saved him are on a bad team and they won a kill as a prize. Who saved Vernon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I think Derry has gone crazy :pac:

Tbh the doors do the sum total of fcuk all in my opinion so I wouldn't necessarily hang Derry based on that.

Though the aggressiveness is a bit jarring.

Tis day 1 Derry babes, chill the kacks for a while

Anyways, at the moment I'm voting Abigail.

Popped up with an exceptionally wolfy comment last night and has vanished since.

Lucy WW wrote: »

One of my theories is Vernon and/or whoever saved him are on a bad team and they won a kill as a prize. Who saved Vernon?

Nobody has saved Vernon yet, he's still linked via heart monitor to person unknown

Conor WW wrote: »
    I think Derry has gone crazy :pac:

Tbh the doors do the sum total of fcuk all in my opinion so I wouldn't necessarily hang Derry based on that.

Though the aggressiveness is a bit jarring.

Tis day 1 Derry babes, chill the kacks for a while

Nope there's a very good reason for what I did and i'll tell you about it later.

Derry talking more drivel.

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nope there's a very good reason for what I did and i'll tell you about it later.

During the game or...

MerryVacantDikkops-size_restricted.gif

;)

Later

Later

Later.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »

It said we each won a prize, I've said what my prize is

Nobody has saved Vernon yet, he's still linked via heart monitor to person unknown

Or did Vernon save Derry then? Somebody saved somebody to get two prizes. One was supppsedly protection, couldn’t the other of been a kill? It seems one wolf team got two kills today, how is this not worth discussing?
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Vernon WW has been trapped in a device.

The device is connected to the heart rate of another player. Should that player die before 9pm, Vernon's wrist will be sliced.

Vernon knows who he is connected to, but sharing that information would not be clever.
    Hello Derry, they who dare, wins....... right......

Derry places their hands in the slot. A mechanical noise can be heard and Derry’s arm is now cuffed to some metal wire. Derry pulls on the wire to retrieve a box from the slot. The box is also connected to a metal wire. The box itself is LOCKED WITH A COMBINATION LOCK!”

Im a big fan of nostalgia Derry, last years game theme for January was I’m a celebrity…….get me out of here. Don’t worry, there are no bugs or spiders in the box. However there are items which can be used if the lock is opened……all you have to do is figure out the combination. As I’m so fond of the antics of Ant and Dec, the combination is based off of the 2019 edition of the hit TV show.

maxresdefault.jpg

Your clues are as follows: Ian Wrights Arsenal Shirt / The total number of celebrities who have appeared in EastEnders in the 2019 edition / The number of stars won on the first trial of the series / The total amount of Rugby World Cups won by James Haskell

Please note the numbers can be in any order. You have 10 guesses. Good luck.

Anyone can answer with the correct code. You have 30 minutes. If you fail to crack the code, you shall not live to tell the tale. Choose wisely.

Answers must be written in bold for them to count as answers on thread.

10 incorrect answers will not be good for Derry.

Choose wisely!
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Jigsaw appear on the screen.

Well done Vernon, you have saved Derrys life. The code was indeed 0248. Derry is now released from his trap.

Derry, you were brave and you survived..... you have earned a prize.

Vernon..... you were quick to help someone in need. .......... you have earned a prize.

Vernon told us it’s a 24 hour protect which he presumably will
    Use on himself. Very very convenient considering he only had until lynch tonight..

QUOTE=Vernon WW;112176395]Well I had to move quick with the way Senan was going on

I've won a 24 hour protect[/QUOTE]

Derry on the other hand won't tell us what their prize is.

Derry also won't tell us why they opened all the doors without a village consensus. Will tell us 'later' though.

Lucy, get out of the tunnel

If Derry and I were in the same team why would I guess his clues? Would I not just feed him answers?

And if ur answer is that we had to work as a team well that’s a pretty catchable team, something we’ve never seen before.

I helped Derry cause I wanted him to win a prize for the village. End of story.

I’ve said before I’m not linked to him and that I’d be happy enough for him to be lynched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Evening guys

I’ve said before I’m not linked to him and that I’d be happy enough for him to be lynched

Yeah but you would say the bolded bit anyways given earlier mod instructions :D

BlandCrispArrowworm-small.gif

Nigel WW wrote: »

Derry also won't tell us why they opened all the doors without a village consensus. Will tell us 'later' though.

Especially considering;

A) Didn't think the doors made any difference.
    Think we need to set a time for each door request though and wait a fair amount of time because I'm not convinced that us asking to open a door is correlating with the response.

It is possible that we have the equivilent of a vigilante or two and they are the ones pushing people through doors.

B) Wanted them opened slowly.
    Wish you hadn't done that, if my theory about the countdown timer is correct then we now have 2 doors pending.

Now we have over a dozen doors pending.

And I presume you have protected yourself tonight? I mean it’s not clear if there are any RVs so if you are a villager or wolf I suppose, it would make sense you use it on yourself?

Also does anybody have a cohesive theory on this place? I mean from what I can tell:

2 baddy teams
    - possibly one kill a day each (2 differnt looking deaths)
    - baddies can win prizes ( 2 similar kills suggest Isla and Katie killed by same team/person)

No rolled goodies (can’t say for sure but looks that way

Doors that can win prizes or cause death. Question is are the random or do they open on certain events or triggers?

I’m voting Derry or Vernon (even though Vernon is technically gonna die anyway but he has protection which makes it less clear) cause my gut feeling tells me maybe Katie’s kill was a prize that was won.

Nigel WW wrote: »

The first reason I opened all the doors is because people were starting to say it was distracting them, well now it's not distracting them is it.

The second reason I will reveal later

BTW
    Q. How do you keep an idiot in suspense
    A. I'll tell you (Nigel) later

• Advertisement

All in all, the Champ Champ is voting to lynch Derry and unless I get a seer prize or they're killed beforehand, I won't be changing.

Advertisement