Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nope there's a very good reason for what I did and i'll tell you about it later.

later before 9pm? cause i'm about to vote for you unless you start singing

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

The first reason I opened all the doors is because people were starting to say it was distracting them, well now it's not distracting them is it.

The second reason I will reveal later

BTW
    Q. How do you keep an idiot in suspense
    A. I'll tell you (Nigel) later

The Champ Champ ain't buying it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Especially considering;

A) Didn't think the doors made any difference.

B) Wanted them opened slowly.

Now we have over a dozen doors pending.

And they are no longer a distraction, are they!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    And I presume you have protected yourself tonight? I mean it’s not clear if there are any RVs so if you are a villager or wolf I suppose, it would make sense you use it on yourself?

Also does anybody have a cohesive theory on this place? I mean from what I can tell:

2 baddy teams
    - possibly one kill a day each (2 differnt looking deaths)
    - baddies can win prizes ( 2 similar kills suggest Isla and Katie killed by same team/person)

No rolled goodies (can’t say for sure but looks that way

Doors that can win prizes or cause death. Question is are the random or do they open on certain events or triggers?

I’m voting Derry or Vernon (even though Vernon is technically gonna die anyway but he has protection which makes it less clear) cause my gut feeling tells me maybe Katie’s kill was a prize that was won.

Why specifically Katie's kill?

Why not Patrick or Isla?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Lucy, get out of the tunnel

If Derry and I were in the same team why would I guess his clues? Would I not just feed him answers?

And if ur answer is that we had to work as a team well that’s a pretty catchable team, something we’ve never seen before.

I helped Derry cause I wanted him to win a prize for the village. End of story.

I’ve said before I’m not linked to him and that I’d be happy enough for him to be lynched

There are two bad teams Vernon, maybe you are not on each other team. Incidentally what is your theory on our 3 deaths?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla WW wrote: »

and i mean that in the nicest possible way bevause jesus i repent. I'm sorry. if someone puts me in a trap i will cry.

i was reading the hand trap through my hands up to my face. i am scared.

BTW I said there was something not right about the timings of the doors not that they didn't matter in the fact that Patrick died before the door was opened.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

BTW
    Q. How do you keep an idiot in suspense
    A. I'll tell you (Nigel) later

Less of the name calling. :)

Time to start singin' Derry, the bell seems to be tolling for thee

If you've got something that may give us another target or can at least clear you even for tonight, now be the time otherwise

Conor WW wrote: »
    Why specifically Katie's kill?

Why not Patrick or Isla?

Because it said on Katie’s kill post
    Katie stumbled in shock to the room in which Isla died and collapsed on the ground.

Listen it’s just a hunch but why mention isla?

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »

Ronan Keating's tomorrow never comes.

Derry's later never comes.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

And I presume you have protected yourself tonight? I mean it’s not clear if there are any RVs so if you are a villager or wolf I suppose, it would make sense you use it on yourself?

Also does anybody have a cohesive theory on this place? I mean from what I can tell:

2 baddy teams
    - baddies can win prizes ( 2 similar kills suggest Isla and Katie killed by same team/person)

Doors that can win prizes or cause death. Question is are the random or do they open on certain events or triggers?

I’m voting Derry or Vernon (even though Vernon is technically gonna die anyway but he has protection which makes it less clear) cause my gut feeling tells me maybe Katie’s kill was a prize that was won.

This has been explained to you already Lucy, I’m not going to die. I’ll only die if the person tied to me dies

As in I thought this was hinting that the same person/team killed Katie and Isla and they won a prize that let them kill Katie as a bonus today. Vernon and Derry won prizes . That’s my theory

All three were killed is all. Just seems a little too definitive for me that it HAS to be Katie's kill that was the prize, like you know it was or something

As in I thought this was hinting that the same person/team killed Katie and Isla and they won a prize that let them kill Katie as a bonus today. Vernon and Derry won prizes . That’s my theory

Ahhhhhh

I see says the blind man, there's in a hole in the wall.

Getting your train of thought at least, not sure if I agree with it or not though.

I will agree on one point, I think it's likely one of the kills was a prize which doesn't look too good for Derry or Vernon.

Protect is a handy one to lie about as you never actually know whether it's true or not until it's acted upon, which may or may not happen

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

2 baddy teams

Can you please explain how technically vernon is going to sie anyhow?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Die^^^

Protect is indeed a handy one as everyone will assume "No point voting for Vernon as they have protection".

I dislike my avatar immensely. Brb

Conor WW wrote: »
    All three were killed is all. Just seems a little too definitive for me that it HAS to be Katie's kill that was the prize, like you know it was or something

What are you talking about?

There are two bad teams. We have had 3 deaths today. The first two has no reference to each other and the third had a direct reference to Isla.

To not find this as a potential clue is extremely suspect.

Also Vernon I’ve noted your response, none of which changes anything I’ve said. You wanted to win prizes and you did. 3 people have died today and people are having a go at me for trying to figure out why or how it happened.. Interesting to read how people are reacting to some of my suggestions/theories.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

There are two bad teams Vernon, maybe you are not on each other team. Incidentally what is your theory on our 3 deaths?

I think the Isla and Katie kills are linked. Like the same team.
    Other than that I dint know

What are you talking about?

There are two bad teams. We have had 3 deaths today. The first two has no reference to each other and the third had a direct reference to Isla.

To not find this as a potential clue is extremely suspect.

Also Vernon I’ve noted your response, none of which changes anything I’ve said. You wanted to win prizes and you did. 3 people have died today and people are having a go at me for trying to figure out why or how it happened.. Interesting to read how people are reacting to some of my suggestions/theories.

Chill Lucy I've further responded :)

The Champ Champ respects your thought process, Lucy.

51086324_303.jpg

Are players gonna get kicked for inactivity?

There's one or two walking the line.

OK Orla wants to hear me sing so listen good

Anyways seeing as you are all so antsy about it I won a kill protect that I used on myself that protects against any kill attempts even of traps, it does expire at 9.00 so you can lynch me then if you like but until then.

Of course now that you've forced me into revealing it the bad guys know not to bother and can pick off one of you others, which is why I didn't want to reveal it until later

Didn't you say that you won a different prize to Vernon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Are players gonna get kicked for inactivity?

There's one or two walking the line.

I'm one of them lol.

I came home from work early sick and I'm minding the kids ever since so not getting much chance to post. But I've skimmed most of the thread. Currently voting derry for opening all the rooms pending his reveal

Didn't you say that you won a different prize to Vernon?

Vernon says he has a protect mine specificly says no kill

OK Orla wants to hear me sing so listen good

Anyways seeing as you are all so antsy about it I won a kill protect that I used on myself that protects against any kill attempts even of traps, it does expire at 9.00 so you can lynch me then if you like but until then.

Of course now that you've forced me into revealing it the bad guys know not to bother and can pick off one of you others, which is why I didn't want to reveal it until later

tenor.gif?itemid=10580691

Derry is most likely a wolf. Not buying any of this

• Advertisement

So the two prizes were protections?! Hmm, nothing fishy about that at all. Can’t confirm either and both get a pass until tomorrow.

Unless a more concrete or popular target comes up I’d be happy to test both Derry and Vernon’s protection tonight .. If they survive it definitely gives them a strong village lean (but obviously not clear). 3 villagers have already died today so it would be relatively not so bad if we didn’t get another one (but not a wolf I suppose).

Advertisement