Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    tenor.gif?itemid=10580691

Derry is most likely a wolf. Not buying any of this

Nor the Champ Champ.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

tenor.gif?itemid=10580691

Derry is most likely a wolf. Not buying any of this

Buy whatever you want or not, the truth is always in the reveal

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm one of them lol.

I came home from work early sick and I'm minding the kids ever since so not getting much chance to post. But I've skimmed most of the thread. Currently voting derry for opening all the rooms pending his reveal

I was about to vote Derry but I'd prefer no runaway wagons so gonna stay put on Abigail methinks

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So the two prizes were protections?! Hmm, nothing fishy about that at all. Can’t confirm either and both get a pass until tomorrow.

Unless a more concrete or popular target comes up I’d be happy to test both Derry and Vernon’s protection tonight .. If they survive it definitely gives them a strong village lean (but obviously not clear). 3 villagers have already died today so it would be relatively not so bad if we didn’t get another one (but not a wolf I suppose).

My protection expires and i can be lynched tonight, just that neither bad guys, vigilantes or traps can kill me today

Derry WW wrote: »

Well let's put it this way, I'm in agreement that one of the kills was a prize earned.

Given there were only two announced prizes, one of you or Vernon is lying.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

So you got a watered down version of Vernon’s protect prize?

I’m really sold on one of you winning a kill prize. I sort of have bad feeling about Vernon but I’m not convinced with you either.

Ok, any chance each bad team gets a kill each day and gets to open a door each day? Would that stack up?

Any prizes won by goodies is protection and baddies is a kill?

Ah I don’t know.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well I had to move quick with the way Senan was going on

I've won a 24 hour protect
    Different prizes anyway, but on the off chance that it could get taken away I'll not be disclosing it yet, maybe later on.

But it's not a kill another player or Senan would be gone by now

Both are protection prizes, slight variant, but the same prize.

Different prizes anyway, but on the off chance that it could get taken away I'll not be disclosing it yet, maybe later on.

But it's not a kill another player or Senan would be gone by now

The bold part is also interesting, you say you'd use a kill on Senan. I think you may have hid behind that and killed someone else instead.

Well let's put it this way, I'm in agreement that one of the kills was a prize earned.

Given there were only two announced prizes, one of you or Vernon is lying.

I dunno, if there's a limit to kills per day of 2 then maybe, maybe one of the prizes was a gun and bullet or in this case an open door and invite to throw someone into a trap.

But I guarantee that you can't kill me until later and I will also guarantee that I'll flip as good if I'm lynched

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

FFS There's always one who goes mad.

3 kills. It's interesting that two death notices mention a person going into a room either by accident or seemingly on purpose but Katie's attack happened in the main room (warehouse) - well at least it started there and she fell into the room Isla died in. Not sure quite what there is in that, but with the whole door thing I wonder if Katie's kill was wolf team while the others were related to opening doors. Or if it is just all flavour.

I'm not sure that opening all the doors has acted to help in anyway though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Updated Win Conditions Part 2

We have had 3 kills. Confusion and paranoia is well and truly set in......

For the baddies to win they have to ensure the other evil sides are dead and gain parity of the numbers to win with the village.

Yes! There is more than 2 evil teams.

We have 3 Serial Killers are roaming the warehouse.

There will be no further updates.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    FFS There's always one who goes mad.

3 kills. It's interesting that two death notices mention a person going into a room either by accident or seemingly on purpose but Katie's attack happened in the main room (warehouse) - well at least it started there and she fell into the room Isla died in. Not sure quite what there is in that, but with the whole door thing I wonder if Katie's kill was wolf team while the others were related to opening doors. Or if it is just all flavour.

I'm not sure that opening all the doors has acted to help in anyway though.

Yo Babs you didn't get back to me, why is Angus standing out to you as you previously mentioned?

Nigel WW wrote: »
    The bold part is also interesting, you say you'd use a kill on Senan. I think you may have hid behind that and killed someone else instead.

Good thinking there batman, however, if i'm a wolfy type and i didnt kill Senan then that would make him a wolf to, as it is you're howling up the wrong tree.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I agree, I believe he thought he could get me lynched!

beakerjoe wrote: »

For the baddies to win they have to ensure the other evil sides are dead and gain parity of the numbers to win with the village.

Oh FFS, do we even have teams or is just 3 v 18

Interesting.

Welp...

This makes things both more straightforward in terms of win cons

AND much more difficult to catch them :(

Correct terminology would be

1 v 1 v 1 v 18

:p

Good thinking there batman, however, if i'm a wolfy type and i didnt kill Senan then that would make him a wolf to, as it is you're howling up the wrong tree.

Not even remotely close to being true.

Senan may very well be a wolf, but not based on your logic.

That should probaly read better as

1 vs 1 vs 1 vs 18

Correct terminology would be

1 v 1 v 1 v 18

:p

Looking that way.

• Advertisement

But you didn't have a killing power according to you so how would you kill anyone?

Not even remotely close to being true.

Senan may very well be a wolf, but not based on your logic.

Not anymore it doesn't as we seem to have 3 teams of 1 vs 18

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

The bolded sentence is malformed. Its as if you copied and pasted the ideas from a backroom and did not write it as we are reading it.

WOLF

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Interesting.

Welp...

This makes things both more straightforward in terms of win cons

AND much more difficult to catch them :(

Also means there is only one team and 3 individuals which means you could in theory have SK v SK. Are we taking it as straight forward or can we may have that middle man guy who can chat between them all?

Also looks like they can kill whenever they like which means prob no overlapping of kills.

But you didn't have a killing power according to you so how would you kill anyone?

Exactly I didn't, or I would have taken out Senan

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Evening all. I'm a bit behind on thread but it sure does seem to have been an interesting day (I hope I'm still alive :D)

Senan WW wrote: »
    The bolded sentence is malformed. Its as if you copied and pasted the ideas from a backroom and did not write it as we are reading it.

WOLF

So now you resort to calling the mod a wolf, string him up kads n lasses

Also means there is only one team and 3 individuals which means you could in theory have SK v SK. Are we taking it as straight forward or can we may have that middle man guy who can chat between them all?

Also looks like they can kill whenever they like which means prob no overlapping of kills.

Where is this middle man idea coming from? Jake's post?

We have no clue if that's the case.

I actually really like this set up if I'm being completely honest, makes things more exciting!

Exactly I didn't, or I would have taken out Senan

But you wouldn't.

You pretended you hadn't won a kill prize because if you had you'd have killed Senan. The killing Senan part was a distraction to make us think you hadn't won a kill prize.

You did win a kill prize and used it on someone else.

The whole Senan craic was like a pickpocket distraction. Killing Senan is the clown doing tricks captivating the audience, you're the pickpocket in the audience's pocket killing someone else.

• Advertisement

To win you need to be a surviving SK or team village, I don't see how you'd have a negotiator as well

Advertisement