Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    But you wouldn't.

You pretended you hadn't won a kill prize because if you had you'd have killed Senan. The killing Senan part was a distraction to make us think you hadn't won a kill prize.

You did win a kill prize and used it on someone else.

The whole Senan craic was like a pickpocket distraction. Killing Senan is the clown doing tricks captivating the audience, you're the pickpocket in the audience's pocket killing someone else.

Ummmm

Nigel the mod has literally just said there's three SKs and there have been three kills

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So now you resort to calling the mod a wolf, string him up kads n lasses

Is the sentence not malformed?

Please do better if you want to avoid tonights lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

But you wouldn't.

You pretended you hadn't won a kill prize because if you had you'd have killed Senan. The killing Senan part was a distraction to make us think you hadn't won a kill prize.

You did win a kill prize and used it on someone else.

The whole Senan craic was like a pickpocket distraction. Killing Senan is the clown doing tricks captivating the audience, you're the pickpocket in the audience's pocket killing someone else.

So that logic would make Senan a wolf or co conspitor, but you've just been told there are 3 SKs ( Serial Killers ) your logic is flawed

Serial Killer The serial killer is a lone player, on their own team. As the serial killer, you can kill anyone. If the wolves try to attack you, you will kill one of them (random), and live.

Tbh I think it puts the prizes as almost definitely legit.

It means exactly nothing in terms of Derry/Vernon's alignment though, one or both can still be SKs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ummmm

Nigel the mod has literally just said there's three SKs and there have been three kills

What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?

Is there evidence that all SK's have used their kills?

• Advertisement

Senan WW wrote: »
    Is the sentence not malformed?

Please do better if you want to avoid tonights lynch.

You ballsed up the mod is not going to be a wolf, you are just throwing random accusations around to try and hide in the smoke n mirrors

Well....

There's three SKs, and three kills...

So there's that.

No but likewise there is no evidence that they haven't

Are we to believe there is no wolf team?

Who were Katie, Isla and Patrick suspicious of if anyone?

That's what I'm gonna have a look at now shortly.

After dinner though.

• Advertisement

Well....

There's three SKs, and three kills...

So there's that.

Yet we had two prizes dished out earlier, one of which was claimed to be different from the other.

Both were protection.

Katie was inquisitive about the possible link between Derry and Vernon but I don't think she was particularly entrenched with any particular view on who was a wolf.

Isla made seven posts and didn't really say much aside from trying to figure out how many possible wolves there'd be.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    What are you talking about?

There are two bad teams. We have had 3 deaths today. The first two has no reference to each other and the third had a direct reference to Isla.

To not find this as a potential clue is extremely suspect.

Also Vernon I’ve noted your response, none of which changes anything I’ve said. You wanted to win prizes and you did. 3 people have died today and people are having a go at me for trying to figure out why or how it happened.. Interesting to read how people are reacting to some of my suggestions/theories.

I wasn’t trying to win a prize for me. I thought at the time Derry would get a prize, which if he’s good (and the odds are that he is) then that’s good for the village. I only intervened cause Senan was doing his best to kill Derry and in doing so lose our prize. It was a surprise that I could win a prize.

If ye want to lynch me to see if I’m telling the truth work away, pointless thought, cause it won’t clear me. It would be the same as a no lynch

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Where is this middle man idea coming from? Jake's post?

We have no clue if that's the case.

I actually really like this set up if I'm being completely honest, makes things more exciting!

Yeh that’s where I got the idea but are we happy with 3 baddies v 18? I suppose there is 3 kills (while all are alive) , a lynch and maybe some doors/games that might also kill ?! And Vernon and his partner may die before lynch which I presume means that he’s ok now cause all 3 SKs have killed so no more deaths during that scheduled game?

Hold on a second. Vernon was the first person to been trapped in a device. So somebody used an action on Vernon. Who do we think? Anybody with a theory on what this was?

Could one SK have the power to set traps? This would still leave room for the prize theory. Alternatively 3 SK prizes and somebody or something trapped Vernon.

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Ah darn I missed the game.

Why do people think Senan is a wolf..... he may know Derrys a wolf and is trying to save us.

While Derry may have been brave choosing to play, Id say Senan was brave trying to kill him.

I cant see an evil being so brash.

Senan, is Derry Evil?

Hmmmmm....

If I was evil Senan I might kill Patrick based off this post to throw shade on Derry....

I don't see why Derry wouldn't just kill Senan if they got a kill prize tbh, they'd be able to justify it with the codes stuff. Clean and easy.

Makes me think Derry is probably telling the truth about their prize at least.

Nothing in Isla's posts.

Potentially a random.org kill there I reckon.

Okay, with the current revelations, i find it of no benefit to hold this info back from the village.

Im Kevin Spacey and i share a backroom with makawley, whom i have no idea of their alignment.

I can assure you all that jigsaw is not a player in the game and is just flavor.

Jigsaw frequented out backroom, but he is not a player.

Again, if its just 3 x sk’s then its of no advantage to keep this info secret. Makwaley is either good or bad, i know i good, i dont see point in our backroom tbh.

Yes and mine was a kill protect, I can't be killed until 9.00pm by any means that to me is different from
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well I had to move quick with the way Senan was going on

I've won a 24 hour protect

• Advertisement

The King is off for his feast. He will return at his convenience.

4429300900000578-4873346-image-m-155_1505144646093.jpg

Katie has feck all too tbh, more posts but not really many suspicions outside of Derry.

Couple of posts that interested me before her death though

Katie WW wrote: »
    How new are you champ champ?

You seem to be playing like an auld head, I even thought you might be a certain player but asking this and what a priest is...

trying to make people worry about you less so they will drop their guard?

Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-v-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Clashes with Nigel here, could be the old kill your accuser trick I've seen done a lot and ignored because 'Oh, it couldn't possibly be me I'd never do that'
    If it turns out there is a negotiator it might be a massive co-incidence but that will look like a slip

Again mentions this to Jake who disappeared shortly after Katie dying if I remember right.

I have no clue where this negotiator theory came from but again, in a wolf!Jake world killing Katie after saying this would make sense I think.

I'll keep reading I s'pose.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I wasn’t trying to win a prize for me. I thought at the time Derry would get a prize, which if he’s good (and the odds are that he is) then that’s good for the village. I only intervened cause Senan was doing his best to kill Derry and in doing so lose our prize. It was a surprise that I could win a prize.

If ye want to lynch me to see if I’m telling the truth work away, pointless thought, cause it won’t clear me. It would be the same as a no lynch

So you actually thought a prize was on the table, you weren’t just trying to save Derry? What made you think Derry was good? Because somebody or something trapped him? So what’s your theory on that?

Found this too:
    My first tunnel for the game. I would reccomend whoever is Mackauly Culkin don't come out as him because I know I won't be able to stop being suspicious of you.

Especially seeing as I don't think Mackauly Culkin ever did anything dodgy himself unlike these others and we have 21 players in this game but iirc in the sign up thread 20 was the magic number BJ was looking for and got.

:(

It would be actually hilarious if this had anything to do with Katie being killed particularly given:

Senan WW wrote: »
    Okay, with the current revelations, i find it of no benefit to hold this info back from the village.

Im Kevin Spacey and i share a backroom with makawley, whom i have no idea of their alignment.

I can assure you all that jigsaw is not a player in the game and is just flavor.

Jigsaw frequented out backroom, but he is not a player.

Again, if its just 3 x sk’s then its of no advantage to keep this info secret. Makwaley is either good or bad, i know i good, i dont see point in our backroom tbh.

Senan has just told us he's sleeping with Macaulay Culkin :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Whilst I don't think beaker is a wolf, being a mod and all I do think Senan has raised an important thought. Is it possible that a prize/wolf power would be to get the mods to post a certain message on thread. Seems unlikely I must say.

So you actually thought a prize was on the table, you weren’t just trying to save Derry? What made you think Derry was good? Because somebody or something trapped him? So what’s your theory on that?

I didn't understand this either but it was pointed out to me in the trap announcement that there was a hint at prizes on offer.

It made more sense to me that people were trying to grab a prize instead of actually save Derry

I didn't understand this either but it was pointed out to me in the trap announcement that there was a hint at prizes on offer.

It made more sense to me that people were trying to grab a prize instead of actually save Derry

So we have “villagers” (Senan and Vernon I believe) trying to win a prize that could equally kill a person (10 guesses) without much care about the outcome once they win the prize? And Vernon says he wanted to win a prize for Derry, not necessarily himself?!

I’m not sure what to make of this situation.

Derry was trapped because he volunteered his name in bold. The mods were not sticklers for accuracy of it would have been me that was trapped. This stuff is sll on thread.

So we have “villagers” (Senan and Vernon I believe) trying to win a prize that could equally kill a person (10 guesses) without much care about the outcome once they win the prize? And Vernon says he wanted to win a prize for Derry, not necessarily himself?!

Yep...

source.gif

• Advertisement

I never once tried to win a prize. Stop making stuff up about my slot!

Advertisement