Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Senan WW wrote: »
    Derry was trapped because he volunteered his name in bold. The mods were not sticklers for accuracy of it would have been me that was trapped. This stuff is sll on thread.

Keep getting it confused with Vernon’s situation. But a lot of the questions are still valid to you and Vernon. SKs winning prizes could be very handy.

In fairness to Derry, would a lone SK risk getting killed in a game when they have little to gain by putting their name forward?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Keep getting it confused with Vernon’s situation. But a lot of the questions are still valid to you and Vernon. SKs winning prizes could be very handy.

In fairness to Derry, would a lone SK risk getting killed in a game when they have little to gain by putting their name forward?

Could be a 3person serial killer team maybe ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »

Multiple teams though the mod clarified the win cons.

10/20/30/40

Just checking.
    Am I allowed to have another guess?

Need to keep it interesting
    I never once tried to win a prize. Stop making stuff up about my slot!

So you weren’t trying to win a prize, just “keep things interesting” by using up guesses that would potentially kill Derry?

Conor WW wrote: »

So given Derry put his name forward first , with what looks like no real idea what the outcome would be, would that not sort of clear him or at least make him look less likely to be a Lone Sk? This is presuming of course that there are only 3 lone SKs in the game.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

I never once tried to win a prize. Stop making stuff up about my slot!

Well, to counter my own point for you, typinh my name in bold with ww at the end could have been interpreter as trying to win prize when in my mind it was trying to keep it out of derrys hands. So hands up, you can claim that sgainst me even though i did protest at first

Senan and Vernon weren't the only ones who made a guess, Angus took a stab too.

Here's all the guesses
    10/20/30/40

Just checking.
    Angus WW wrote: »
    And four stars were won on the first trial of the series.

Here goes nothing. If this kills me derry I hope you're decent.

Am I allowed to have another guess?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Vernon WW wrote: »

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    You ballsed up the mod is not going to be a wolf, you are just throwing random accusations around to try and hide in the smoke n mirrors

Of course the mod is not going to be a wolf. Senan I believe posted that with no real intentions of anything. Maybe just adding his own flavour. It reminded me a little of you opening the doors and me thinking it was odd.
    I don't think you are a wolf or SK. You are too noisy.

No my intuition points to a quieter poster. Not inactive but less obvious. I need to read a few posts of those I have in mind.

You're right, I forgot. Unless a rogue wolf of some sort too somewhere

So you weren’t trying to win a prize, just “keep things interesting” by using up guesses that would potentially kill Derry?

First was to see if i could guess, they guess was purposely incorrect.
    The second was to check if one player could multiguess, again the guess was deliberately incorrect.

• Advertisement

Senan and Vernon weren't the only ones who made a guess, Angus took a stab too.

Here's all the guesses

Maybe I’m looking at this the wrong way. Perhaps an SK keeps the head down day 1 to get the lay of the land before getting caught out in any traps?

I suppose there is 3 so it is possible they all took different approach’s.

I'm sticking with Abigail for the lynch, more confident there than I am on Derry (based on the mod posts) or Vernon at the moment.

Emily and Angus would complete my FFA as I think they're doing the bare minimum and staying mostly under the radar

#FFA1

Abigail - wolfy post last night, has ghosted since
    Angus - lied about voting, tried to win a prize
    Emily - gut feeling that they're posting for the sake of it rather than because they want to find the evils

The second was to check if one player could multiguess, again the guess was deliberately incorrect.

You purposely guessed incorrectly twice even though there was only 10
    Guesses to save a persons life ? :confused:

You purposely guessed incorrectly twice even though there was only 10
    Guesses to save a persons life ? :confused:

I’m with Conor on this, I’m feeling less wolfy vibes off you TBH.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Well, to counter my own point for you, typinh my name in bold with ww at the end could have been interpreter as trying to win prize when in my mind it was trying to keep it out of derrys hands. So hands up, you can claim that sgainst me even though i did protest at first

If you'd been quicker with the typing maybe but
    12.07 Announcement
    12.08 My name in
    12.14 you late for your own funeral

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

So you actually thought a prize was on the table, you weren’t just trying to save Derry? What made you think Derry was good? Because somebody or something trapped him? So what’s your theory on that?

Nothing made me think he was good. I was 50/50 so the odds were that he is good. Saving Derry was a bonus too. Too many kills is nearly always a bad thing for the village D1

Your clues are as follows: Ian Wrights Arsenal Shirt / The total number of celebrities who have appeared in EastEnders in the 2019 edition / The number of stars won on the first trial of the series / The total amount of Rugby World Cups won by James Haskell

Please note the numbers can be in any order. You have 10 guesses. Good luck.

Anyone can answer with the correct code. You have 30 minutes. If you fail to crack the code, you shall not live to tell the tale. Choose wisely.

Answers must be written in bold for them to count as answers on thread.

10 incorrect answers will not be good for Derry.

Choose wisely!
    Didn't bother to read the post then did you, instead wasted 20% of the guesses, you are as SK/Wolfie as they come

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

We have 3 serial killers and no wolves. At least one has been active today. Nigel I am curious about you.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

evening folks

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

**** it anyway, anyone care to summarise all of today's posting?

Time to start my read through :(

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    If you'd been quicker with the typing maybe but
    12.07 Announcement
    12.08 My name in
    12.14 you late for your own funeral

What are you on about?

If mods were sticklers for name, your answer was incorrect, so my answer would not have been late, but in fact would have been the one trapped.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Yo Babs you didn't get back to me, why is Angus standing out to you as you previously mentioned?

Just redflagged over the lies he told about voting first this morning. I posted that this morning.

And just WHY would you give deliberate wrong answers to the questions instead of at least a moderate chance of a correct answer?

Steve WW wrote: »
    We have 3 serial killers and no wolves. At least one has been active today. Nigel I am curious about you.

Gotta say if there's a high posting wolf I'd like Nigel for it as well tbh.

Lots of substance, not much output bar hammering Derry for hours.

Kinda like his character tbf :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Abigail WW wrote: »

i'm doing that now

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Just redflagged over the lies he told about voting first this morning. I posted that this morning.

Thanks, was getting worried you were avoiding me

tenor.gif

Seriously though, I agree on Angus but was wondering if you had anything else other than the vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So if the three kills have been the SKs that means that nothing has happened with the opening of the doors?

Also puts us in a good position for parity are realistically we only need one village to be left standing

Abigail WW wrote: »

Impeccable timing!

I think I agree with the FFA posted above this post

What are you on about?

If mods were sticklers for name, your answer was incorrect, so my answer would not have been late, but in fact would have been the one trapped.

I can see it now, "NO NO Derry was first we all knew that WW wasn't required to ID who was meant", you're such a pussy for an SK

• Advertisement

Impeccable timing!

I think I agree with the FFA posted above this post

Connors FFa that is

Advertisement