Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    You will address the King with appropriate reverence.

Unlike you, Halley's Comet, the Champ Champ has been here all along. I stay in shape. Ready to go, any time, any place.

Conor-McGregor-1027591.jpg?r=1538834548069

Get off the bag there Conor and do a bit of work will ya

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So we are all clear. Its Serial Killers we have among us not wolves. Three of them who are clueless I'm guessing to each others identity.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'm done

Frank
    Steve
    Senan
    Conor

I'll be voting in here I reckon unless you can point out something I might have missed.

Is this list ranked?
    Why Frank and Steve?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/post/112172066

This post Conor, you thanked it straight away and then didn't make an issue of it again until today

What do you mean not make an issue of it? I didn't shout up and down the thread about it?

Yeah, fair - like you I've also been busy but now I've had time to read the thread that's what stands out to me amongst the noise of the Derry/Vernon/Senan triumvirate

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank again liking a post but no comment

Conor, you've mentioned me a couple of times today so if I had of posted anytime between 1 and now, you could have called me a genie so eh yeah I dont really give a ****

I made my comments before that post about you. Maybe do a proper read instead of just reading posts where your name is mentioned.

I'm currently voting you btw

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »
    So we are all clear. Its Serial Killers we have among us not wolves. Three of them who are clueless I'm guessing to each others identity.

Yeah pretty much, I'll prob still slip into calling them wolves again as I'm more used to that description of evils

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Is this list ranked?
    Why Frank and Steve?

I'm low hanging fruit and an easy grab

Is this list ranked?
    Why Frank and Steve?

Na not ranked

I'd probably go

Somewhere between Frank and Senan at the moment! Senan is dodgy as ****, as pointed out. Frank is skimming by, thanking posts which are throwing shade and not really getting involved. Search posts thanked by Frank there

Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm low hanging fruit and an easy grab
    let's see what she says first.

Na not ranked

I'd probably go

Somewhere between Frank and Senan at the moment! Senan is dodgy as ****, as pointed out. Frank is skimming by, thanking posts which are throwing shade and not really getting involved. Search posts thanked by Frank there

what do you think about Conor?

• Advertisement

Orla
    You have kept your cards very close to your chest so far.
    Are you around?

What's your idea of a good trap and who would you put in it?

I made my comments before that post about you. Maybe do a proper read instead of just reading posts where your name is mentioned.

I'm currently voting you btw

Cool, I'm not really fussed how evils vote Franky

what do you think about Conor?

I dont like Conor, I'm not sure if that's cause he doesn't like me or just cause his name is floating around a lot. I'm not clear on my train of thought on him at the moment tbh but leaning evil

let's see what she says first.

My point still stands.

I thanked posts I agreed with as I was reading through the thread throughout the day. Abigail is skimming hard but my thanked posts have stood out to her ? lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

who posts percentage
    Nigel WW 134 17.70%
    Derry WW 129 17.04%
    Conor WW 81 10.70%
    Vernon WW 66 8.72%
    Senan WW 46 6.08%
    Steve WW 38 5.02%
    Katie WW 38 5.02%
    Jake WW 35 4.62%
    Lucy WW 33 4.36%
    beakerjoe 32 4.23%
    Angus WW 20 2.64%
    Abigail WW 19 2.51%
    Doris WW 18 2.38%
    Barbara WW 14 1.85%
    Orla WW 12 1.59%
    Wendy WW 10 1.32%
    Patrick WW 10 1.32%
    Frank WW 9 1.19%
    Isla WW 7 0.92%
    Emily WW 3 0.40%
    Holly WW 3 0.40%

I think we should find the low posting SK first.

If there is a high posting SK, we can get them next, but out of 3 SKs, I think that 1 is likely low posting.

Sort by post count may actually be a decent hunting method this game,
    seeing as its not really a standard informed minority vs uninformed majority style game, so knowledge slips are not a thing, as everybody in the game is in the dark about who the other baddies are.

I dont like Conor, I'm not sure if that's cause he doesn't like me or just cause his name is floating around a lot. I'm not clear on my train of thought on him at the moment tbh but leaning evil

Awww Abi it's nothing personal I'm sure you're lovely

I just think you're evil, sorry

I'm quite happy to vote Emily tbh Senan

This is.... not great. Three posts explaining absence.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Evening all. Had some technical issues when I tried to get on earlier. Been recovering from a mad few days anyway so not functioning at full capacity!
    Good morning all. Was expecting a lot more to have to catch up on. I'm clearly not the only one getting of to a slow start.
    Evening all. I'm a bit behind on thread but it sure does seem to have been an interesting day (I hope I'm still alive :D)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Na not ranked

I'd probably go

And you think a SK is going to act as dodgy as fu*k? Or would you think they will try to be quiet and helpful to all and not make themselves stand out in any way?

You are not SK hunting. Learn to SK hunt and get back to me.

I think Senan might be on to something with his idea. Nigel is still in my sights as a possible SK but there is another SK hiding among the low posters.

Conor WW wrote: »
    I'm quite happy to vote Emily tbh Senan

This is.... not great. Three posts explaining absence.

My antennae goes up when I see a post that explains absence. Why the need? Even moreso when its explained three times. Perhaps Emily is keeping herself sort of half in as an attempt to hide her true identity as one of the three.

• Advertisement

My antennae goes up when I see a post that explains absence. Why the need? Even moreso when its explained three times. Perhaps Emily is keeping herself sort of half in as an attempt to hide her true identity as one of the three.

I don't mind the odd one, something like...

'Work now, be back later' or something similar.

But that's literally her entire content

I think Senan might be on to something with his idea. Nigel is still in my sights as a possible SK but there is another SK hiding among the low posters.

If we dont get one tonight and we have any decent info tomorrow we could make that the idea of the FFAs. Everyone takes one from each category of poster ?

My point still stands.

I thanked posts I agreed with as I was reading through the thread throughout the day. Abigail is skimming hard but my thanked posts have stood out to her ? lol

Yeah I read back took notes, posts with multiple thanks noted, then seen you thanked a few posts where you hadn't posted or even made reference to them! Notable to me anyway

If we dont get one tonight and we have any decent info tomorrow we could make that the idea of the FFAs. Everyone takes one from each category of poster ?

So wait until we know more?

I like Senan's idea but I wonder if it's a bit late to attempt to co-ordinate it this evening.

That being said, Abigail has at the very least attempted to throw out some form of opinions and Emily is just explaining why they can't be here so I'm going to vote Emily based off that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Orla
    You have kept your cards very close to your chest so far.
    Are you around?

What's your idea of a good trap and who would you put in it?

I wouldn't say that. I have no cards. I am quite frankly ****ting myself and terrified to look up in case more people get trapped. This is horrific.

I am trying to be selfless, turn the other cheek.

I'm fairly sure the flavour meant that 2 deaths may have been caused by the same person.
    I'm don't think Vernon's trap is the SK

I'm going to avoid, Senan, Nigel, Vernon until tomorrow see what happens.

There were two things that struck me today

1. Jake and the negotiator
    2. Someone mentioned there are more than one bad team before mods did - they are a bad person. But I cannot find the post. Does anyone recall?

So wait until we know more?

Now I'm confused lol.

If we have no info at all, use that as our basis.

Like mine would be ::
    Senan - (high)
    Abigail - (mid)
    Emily - (low)

Actually I wonder would any of Emily's pop ins tie in with when kills happened.

If we have info, our strategy would be based on that

Just realised if there are no wolves my wagonomics will be useless in this setup :(

Senan WW wrote: »
    And you think a SK is going to act as dodgy as fu*k? Or would you think they will try to be quiet and helpful to all and not make themselves stand out in any way?

You are not SK hunting. Learn to SK hunt and get back to me.

TWTBAW, get a grip, it's not traditional SK, there is three of them! Your behaviour last night would strike me as an SK, your subsequent behaviour might be seen as someone trying to be TWTBAW!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

45 mins to go until Lynch.......12 votes in, 6 remain outstanding

Advertisement