Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Just realised if there are no wolves my wagonomics will be useless in this setup :(

Tbh that was my first thought when the mod post was made.

No wagonomics....

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that. I have no cards. I am quite frankly ****ting myself and terrified to look up in case more people get trapped. This is horrific.

I am trying to be selfless, turn the other cheek.

I'm fairly sure the flavour meant that 2 deaths may have been caused by the same person.
    I'm don't think Vernon's trap is the SK

I'm going to avoid, Senan, Nigel, Vernon until tomorrow see what happens.

There were two things that struck me today

1. Jake and the negotiator
    2. Someone mentioned there are more than one bad team before mods did - they are a bad person. But I cannot find the post. Does anyone recall?

what is this?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Now I'm confused lol.

If we have no info at all, use that as our basis.

Like mine would be ::
    Senan - (high)
    Abigail - (mid)
    Emily - (low)

Actually I wonder would any of Emily's pop ins tie in with when kills happened.

If we have info, our strategy would be based on that

Ah yes :)

Ok my ideas are different to yours. Senan and Abigail are clear for me. Emily a slight possibility.

Serial Killers are I think clever and manipulative. When they post it will be in a helpful manner, possibly aligning themselves with another to appear nice and supportive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I wouldn't say that. I have no cards. I am quite frankly ****ting myself and terrified to look up in case more people get trapped. This is horrific.

I am trying to be selfless, turn the other cheek.

I'm fairly sure the flavour meant that 2 deaths may have been caused by the same person.
    I'm don't think Vernon's trap is the SK

I'm going to avoid, Senan, Nigel, Vernon until tomorrow see what happens.

There were two things that struck me today

1. Jake and the negotiator
    2. Someone mentioned there are more than one bad team before mods did - they are a bad person. But I cannot find the post. Does anyone recall?

This post is horrifically dramatic

Now I'm confused lol.

If we have no info at all, use that as our basis.

Like mine would be ::
    Senan - (high)
    Abigail - (mid)
    Emily - (low)

Actually I wonder would any of Emily's pop ins tie in with when kills happened.

If we have info, our strategy would be based on that

They don't re: Emily.

One last night, one this morning and one at 17.38.

• Advertisement

Barbara WW wrote: »
    what is this?

I don't know. There isn't more than one bad team. There are three serial killers working individually.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Just realised if there are no wolves my wagonomics will be useless in this setup :(

YOUR wagonomics?

You’re very quiet

Abigail WW wrote: »
    TWTBAW, get a grip, it's not traditional SK, there is three of them! Your behaviour last night would strike me as an SK, your subsequent behaviour might be seen as someone trying to be TWTBAW!

Even though there are no wolves?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Steve WW wrote: »

Serial Killers are I think clever and manipulative. When they post it will be in a helpful manner, possibly aligning themselves with another to appear nice and supportive.

That describes practically everyone here including yourself

Even though there are no wolves?

State the obvious, sk wolf are interchangeable, hes basically claiming his behaviour is too suspicious to be an SK which is a piss poor defence tbh

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I don't know. There isn't more than one bad team. There are three serial killers working individually.

thats obviously what I meant

State the obvious, sk wolf are interchangeable, hes basically claiming his behaviour is too suspicious to be an SK which is a piss poor defence tbh

He does have a point though, the best SKs are masters at blending into the thread.

Saying enough to look villagery and avoiding major confrontation so they don't get munched.

Conor WW wrote: »
    He does have a point though, the best SKs are masters at blending into the thread.

Saying enough to look villagery and avoiding major confrontation so they don't get munched.

The best sk play is a fine game of sitting on the fence of being a little under suspicion so not to get munched but not enough under suspicion to get lynched. Senan fits the bill there tbh. Frank is just under the radar completely which isn't unusual for an sk either

thats obviously what I meant

Is it? You said there is more than one bad team. There isn't. In fact there isn't a bad team at all.
    There are three people acting independently of each other.

The best sk play is a fine game of sitting on the fence of being a little under suspicion so not to get munched but not enough under suspicion to get lynched. Senan fits the bill there tbh. Frank is just under the radar completely which isn't unusual for an sk either

You'll make sure he won't stay under the radar though right?

I've switched my vote to Emily btw, at least you're here and giving us your thoughts even I still think you might be evil

Senan has been too noisy with their odd guessing and comment about the game mod. This person does not strike me at all as being a serial killer.

You'll make sure he won't stay under the radar though right?

I've switched my vote to Emily btw, at least you're here and giving us your thoughts even I still think you might be evil

I'll continue to highlight suspicious behaviour, with a lack of wagonomics and interactions to look through, it's all we have

I'll continue to highlight suspicious behaviour, with a lack of wagonomics and interactions to look through, it's all we have

I know, exciting isn't it :D

I really like this set up

Yes. They certainly are.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

25 mins approx to go...... 5 left to vote, 2 people missing the post count minimium....... 1 person not posting......

• Advertisement

Yes. They certainly are.

:pac:

You think I might be an SK don't you

I'm not, I'm a villager

:pac:

You think I might be an SK don't you

I'm not, I'm a villager

:D

Ok. Lookit. You are being very nice and non confrontational. I don't want you to be a serial killer! I want you to be nice villager.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    YOUR wagonomics?

You’re very quiet

I dont post Sunday's. Weekends aren't good for me and I had a hectic 6 hours in work today before I came home sick. I'm just after putting the kids to bed and I'm getting my dinner now

I going to vote for an active poster. Now to decide who.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Did I miss the demise of Derry?

Gone very quiet leading up to lynch.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Did I miss the demise of Derry?

Gone very quiet leading up to lynch.

I wouldn't read anything in to that. In fact one could say you have just appeared leading up to lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Is it? You said there is more than one bad team. There isn't. In fact there isn't a bad team at all.
    There are three people acting independently of each other.

sure fine lookit, 3 teams, of 1 person each. semantics. whatever. Someone knew there was more than 1 "team" before it was mod announced. Did you spot that? I can't find that.
    I think that's more important that the English language.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I wouldn't read anything in to that. In fact one could say you have just appeared leading up to lynch.

You come at the King, you best not miss.

UFC-194-Faster-Conor-McGregor-KOs-Jose-Aldo-13-seconds-Images.jpg

:D

Ok. Lookit. You are being very nice and non confrontational. I don't want you to be a serial killer! I want you to be nice villager.

I wouldn't say non-confrontational. I put out my suspicions and responded to anyone who rebutted them.

I'm a villager, probably not very nice but a villager nonetheless :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

last call for non voters.......

Advertisement