Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    sure fine lookit, 3 teams, of 1 person each. semantics. whatever. Someone knew there was more than 1 "team" before it was mod announced. Did you spot that? I can't find that.
    I think that's more important that the English language.

Ok fair enough.

Was that Isla who posted at beginning assuming we had wolves and a serial killer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

sure fine lookit, 3 teams, of 1 person each. semantics. whatever. Someone knew there was more than 1 "team" before it was mod announced. Did you spot that? I can't find that.
    I think that's more important that the English language.

So do you have any real suspicions?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    So do you have any real suspicions?

were the 2 I suggested not real enough :confused:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    So, game is sticking to recent tradition and we need to figure out what we’re up against. What do we reckon, 4 wolves plus SK as a starting premise?

Orla this is what you're on about I presume.

Isla is a dead villager though so that's that.

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok fair enough.

Was that Isla who posted at beginning assuming we had wolves and a serial killer?

ah feck! It could be. Let me go look

• Advertisement

ah feck! It could be. Let me go look

She dead. Forgot about that.

Conor WW wrote: »

nope it was today (this AM, that was yesterday I think)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Conor WW wrote: »

I can say categorically that Isla had no inside knowledge of there being three SK teams

Hey Jigsaw, is there a wolf team as well as 3 Serial Killers?

I wonder was she killed because she drew attention to the possibility of serial killers?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I wonder was she killed because she drew attention to the possibility of serial killers?

It's possible.

Better than my random.org theory anyways

• Advertisement

The kills have all been a bit random which is strange given there’s three separate people picking apparently. Like do they all decide to go for kinda mid range people who didn’t stand out particularly?
    It’s a huge coincidence

Five minutes to go. The suspense.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

There wasn't anything else to go on from her posts was there?

They're as beige and inoffensive as is just about possible.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

anything you want me to say to makawley?

They sure do good crisps and beer in this old warehouse.

Senan WW wrote: »

Do we know who Macauley is?

Is he going to make a Home Alone 3??

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Do we know who Macauley is?

i don't know anon name.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    No problem, I didn't see your earlier post. Work 12 hour shifts so have to speed read when I can.

There was nothing else particularly on Angus other than the vote.
    He backtracked quickly on it and it made me wonder. It seemed a pointless lie to be honest and lies like that are more often than not a baddie.

Senan had also tingled my senses with his code guessing and no proper explanation of it. His reveal about sharing a room with Macauley has me wondering a bit though. How likely would it be for two goodies to share a room versus a baddie and a good. I don't know. I want to watch that one a little as things develop, his reveal gives me a village lean at the moment but that's subject to any developments with Macauley.

I am staying clear of the Vernon and Derry situation at the moment as a certain amount of what I feel about them will change as things develop with Vernon's trap and with Derry's prize perhaps.

Jake and his negotiator piece is a bit baffling to me though and he seemed really certain about it which makes me suspicious as to how he could be so certain. His engagement with Katie and then Katie dying also tingles the senses.

Finally, a few players pop in this evening after the mods confirmed the win cons. It seemed convenient timing to me, but I want to see them post more first.

Frank and Emily in particular.
    but I think Wendy also - need to check that.

So my #FFA at present is:
    Angus
    Jake
    Frank/Emily/Wendy

Just on this Barbara. I just said I lied. It wasn't like I had been caught out or challenged on it. It was something I did quite openly, so to portray it as backtracking seems a bit off. Pointless to lie in a game with potential traps? That doesn't seem quite right to me.

Jake WW wrote: »
    It would have to say though wouldnt it if the deaths were caused by SK?
    I can say categorically that Isla had no inside knowledge of there being three SK teams

Hey Jigsaw, is there a wolf team as well as 3 Serial Killers?

how is that possible to categorically say that?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

voting closed.....stand by

because isla was a villager!

Because they were a villager

Because she’s dead and was a goodie

OMG excite!

3deaths for comparison

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Katie WW
    doing her very best to stay calm. She was suspicious of everyone and looking for clues around as to who was killing everyone from within. Suddenly the lights went out in the warehouse and panic ensued. Katie was then stabbed in the back. The pain was immense as the knife slipped back out. Katie was in shock as the lights came back on, touching her wound to see the blood seep out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Katie stumbled in shock to the room in which Isla died and collapsed on the ground. Her vision became blurry and she could see a figure standing over her. The killer. She recognised the attacker as a player in the game but was unable to alert anyone as he held his hand over her mouth. The Killer stabbed her again and again until Katie bleed out.

Katie has been killed.
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Patrick WW is checking each locked door in the warehouse, in the hope of finding an exit. After numerous failed efforts, a door opens to his surprise.

He wonders in and the room is filled with darkness. He feels his way around until he comes a what appears to be a glass window. A spotlight comes on and reveals a 7ft glass case with a tubular pipe attached to the top. He opens the door of the case to examine it but as he does he is pushed into it and the door slammed shut. Another player has trapped him.

Patrick struggles to open the door which now appears to be locked. The other player leaves the room and closes the door behind as Patrick screams in a the glass casket. Suddenly……. A noise can be heard coming form the pipes and in an instant a stream of blood rushes down on Patrick. The blood begins to fill the casket as Patrick struggles to breathe. It isn’t long before the blood fills the casket and Patrick takes his last breath.

Patrick WW is dead
    Mod Announcement...........

Isla WW is leaning on a door, minding here own business when a discreet mechanical noise sounds behind her and the door is opened. No one else notices as she creeps slowly into the room. Inside the room a giant pit is visible, filled to the brim with broken shards of glass.

Isla looks scared as she begins to back away. But as she does she is swung around by another player and has her throat slit. As she bleeds out, she is pushed directly into the glass pit. Isla trys to scream but she begins to bleed out. Every movement causes deep cuts all over her body as blood begins to pour out. Isla’s body soon goes limp and she is no more.

broken_glass_s.jpg

ISLA WW is dead. She has been killed by another player.
    3deaths for comparison
    try again

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Maybe we're getting 3 lynches to even things up

Because they were a villager
    because isla was a villager!
    Because she’s dead and was a goodie

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!
    maybe she had a roo, who the feck knows. unless you 3 are SK and didn;t have a room with her.
    ZING

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod announcement!

The big screen comes alive once more.....Jigsaw appears.
    After a day of bickering, your attempts at working as a team have been subpar. Petty squabbles, paranoid theories and silly arguments have engulfed the day.

But you have decided on a player to string up.......who have you chosen?

A noose is dropped from the celing!!!

noose-edi.jpg

The players grab one of themselves and drag him to a noose. The player struggles but he is unable to stop the group pushing his head through the loop and hoisting him up. The air slowly leaves his body as the players look on in the hope they are correct.

Senan WW has been lynched

Advertisement