Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    So Nigel did you know you were linked?

What time did you vote for Senan?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Senan voted you... I don't know what to make of that yet

No neither do I.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Annoucement

Vernon WW has been freed from his wrist device. The heart rate of the player he was tied to didnt drop.

Vernon was tied to Nigel WW.

He quickly voted for Nigel this morning. His eagerness caused him to be trapped in the device and he was unable to switch his vote.

So Vernon gets trapped because of his quick voting. Then he wins a prize of protection (we think). I still find his explanation kind of odd but if an Sk

- desperate to stay in game and sees this as a chance to win some prize that may help get them out of it

Or

If good, same as above and wants to save a villager.

I’m not sure either way to be honest.

Incidentally did any of our killed people target Nigel or cast shade on Nigel
    At any stage. If it looked like they were going to go after Nigel and died it wouldn’t be a great look.

This whole BR stuff with Kevin Spacey and Culkin, I was wondering is it like Nigel and Vernon, did you guys have a BR? I presume if you do you can talk about it as Spacey didn’t seem to get pulled up on it.

Nigel is claiming Conor McGregor as his character if you hadn't figured that already.

Macaulay has not come out yet on thread which makes me think they are evil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry when did you vote for Senan?

I smell an SK in Emily can we please kill her tomorrow

Around 11.30 when I posted my #ffa, mainly because he kept insisting that Vernon should reveal his link even though Vernon had been told not to discuss it, and that I was instrumental in setting the trap because I was using the term "forbidden to tell"

• Advertisement

Lynch votes (in no particular order)

Senan WW (4) : Derry WW, Emily WW, Abigail WW, Angus WW
    Steve WW (2) : Jake WW, Senan WW
    Nigel WW (2) : Vernon WW, Steve WW
    Derry WW (2) : Nigel WW, Wendy WW
    Emily WW (1) : Conor WW
    Jake WW (1) : Orla WW
    Angus WW (1) Barbara WW
    Abigail WW (1) : Frank WW
    Holly WW (1) : Lucy WW
    Barbara WW (1) Doris WW

Was it clear on thread that Senan was the safest wagon? Since I presume we can’t work off wagonomics the people who voted for Senan don’t look particularly suspect on these votes. None of the 4 looked in trouble (assuming most votes were announced on thread).

I’m not actually sure we can take much from that unless SKs have some sort of communication forum. I know somebody mentioned an intermediary but if there are BRs with goodies or mixed goodies and baddies can’t there be a BR with baddies?

The back room with Spacey and Culkin seems utterly pointless to me. There is some weird shìt going on. I mean no wolves. Three serial killers running about the place. We need some kind of plan.

Around 11.30 when I posted my #ffa, mainly because he kept insisting that Vernon should reveal his link even though Vernon had been told not to discuss it, and that I was instrumental in setting the trap because I was using the term "forbidden to tell"

Right well if Abigail gives us a time for when she voted we can narrow down a window Emily had to have voted in

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So Vernon gets trapped because of his quick voting. Then he wins a prize of protection (we think). I still find his explanation kind of odd but if an Sk

- desperate to stay in game and sees this as a chance to win some prize that may help get them out of it

Or

If good, same as above and wants to save a villager.

I’m not sure either way to be honest.

Incidentally did any of our killed people target Nigel or cast shade on Nigel
    At any stage. If it looked like they were going to go after Nigel and died it wouldn’t be a great look.

This whole BR stuff with Kevin Spacey and Culkin, I was wondering is it like Nigel and Vernon, did you guys have a BR? I presume if you do you can talk about it as Spacey didn’t seem to get pulled up on it.

What did you find odd about my explanation?

In fairness Lucy you were tunnelling that Derry and I were on a team. Then you found out we couldn’t be so now you’re pivoting

I’ve explained why I helped Derry, either accept it or don’t I suppose

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So Nigel did you know you were linked?

Not a clue.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Was it clear on thread that Senan was the safest wagon? Since I presume we can’t work off wagonomics the people who voted for Senan don’t look particularly suspect on these votes. None of the 4 looked in trouble (assuming most votes were announced on thread).

I’m not actually sure we can take much from that unless SKs have some sort of communication forum. I know somebody mentioned an intermediary but if there are BRs with goodies or mixed goodies and baddies can’t there be a BR with baddies?

I think we may be able to use some wagonomics here. Those people may have been a bit spoiled by Senan's interest in them. Emily was one person who voted and one person who was on my radar

I think the Jake/Negotiator thing is dodgy AF

He’s come up with a role that I’ve never heard of and pretty much stated that it’s in this game. There’s only one way he could come up with that

Vernon WW wrote: »

In fairness Lucy you were tunnelling that Derry and I were on a team. Then you found out we couldn’t be so now you’re pivoting

giphy.gif

So why the vote for the Champ Champ?

Lucy, you mentioned Nigel getting involved with any of the dead and here's a link I found:

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What's bussing?
    Katie WW wrote: »
    How new are you champ champ?

You seem to be playing like an auld head, I even thought you might be a certain player but asking this and what a priest is...

trying to make people worry about you less so they will drop their guard?

Floyd-Mayweather-Jr-v-Conor-McGregor.jpg

Katie calls out Nigel on asking what bussing is due to their general play not seeming newbie-ish
    This is mental warfare, and the Champ Champ is a six-star general.

43153190-121f-11ea-bf24-cfd415a04acb

Nigel's response is a ball of nothing...

A few posts later....
    Mod Announcement

Katie WW
    doing her very best to stay calm. She was suspicious of everyone and looking for clues around as to who was killing everyone from within. Suddenly the lights went out in the warehouse and panic ensued. Katie was then stabbed in the back. The pain was immense as the knife slipped back out. Katie was in shock as the lights came back on, touching her wound to see the blood seep out.

maxresdefault.jpg

Katie stumbled in shock to the room in which Isla died and collapsed on the ground. Her vision became blurry and she could see a figure standing over her. The killer. She recognised the attacker as a player in the game but was unable to alert anyone as he held his hand over her mouth. The Killer stabbed her again and again until Katie bleed out.

Katie has been killed.

Katie dies.

She was also in a discussion with Jake regarding his negotiator role stuff around the same time.

Lucy, you mentioned Nigel getting involved with any of the dead and here's a link I found:

Katie calls out Nigel on asking what bussing is due to their general play not seeming newbie-ish

Nigel's response is a ball of nothing...

A few posts later....

Katie dies.

She was also in a discussion with Jake regarding his negotiator role stuff around the same time.

What are you saying?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Right well if Abigail gives us a time for when she voted we can narrow down a window Emily had to have voted in

I voted at 8.20ish

Steve WW wrote: »
    What are you saying?

I'm saying one of the SKs is either Jake or Nigel imo

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I took this to mean prizes
    I saved Derry cause I wanted prizes for the village, nothing more or less

I’d actually kinda be in favour of lynching Derry

My bad, I went back and rechecked. I thought you said you didn’t think you would win a prize and wanted to win it for Derry. I wasn’t necessarily tunneling you were on teams but that you could easily be wolves trying to win prizes. You said it yourself that in previous games wolves jump at chances for prizes. It’s a great wolf play to keep throwing out this sort of stuff “wolves did this” and you do the exact same thing cause it looks like a wolf would never call their own play out,.. I’ve my eye on you for other reasons but I’m sure they are fair so will good fire for now. I have to get my head around the non team dynamics if that’s the case.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I think the Jake/Negotiator thing is dodgy AF

He’s come up with a role that I’ve never heard of and pretty much stated that it’s in this game. There’s only one way he could come up with that

I'm dodgy cause you didnt read the glossary of roles. It came up in a previous game and when there was a mention of 2 wolves groups I went looking for it. Sheesh

Yet you voted for Emily.

mcgregor-laughing.gif

• Advertisement

Drumpot wrote: »
    My bad, I went back and rechecked. I thought you said you didn’t think you would win a prize and wanted to win it for Derry. I wasn’t necessarily tunneling you were on teams but that you could easily be wolves trying to win prizes. You said it yourself that in previous games wolves jump at chances for prizes. It’s a great wolf play to keep throwing out this sort of stuff “wolves did this” and you do the exact same thing cause it looks like a wolf would never call their own play out,.. I’ve my eye on you for other reasons but I’m sure they are fair so will good fire for now. I have to get my head around the non team dynamics if that’s the case.

giphy.gif

Y45Ayi.gif

"Where, oh where, oh where is Derry?"

I voted for you because of this gif

I commented yesterday that a certain high posting poster was absent and that was a sign of him being a wolf. I remember him posting a bear in the big blue house gif before I think. So that’s where my vote came out of. Katie (I think) also thought you might be that poster and the “oh what’s bussing” was a ruse

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I was actually thinking aswell maybe even Vernon. If Nigel died Vernon is dead. This didn’t prove Vernon is bad but Vernon has a motive to keep Nigel alive all day.

Well it's definitely not me but make your own minds up as we have lost enough villagers and lynching me will be one more,

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

The back room with Spacey and Culkin seems utterly pointless to me. There is some weird shìt going on. I mean no wolves. Three serial killers running about the place. We need some kind of plan.

what do you suggest?

Me
    I was actually thinking aswell maybe even Vernon. If Nigel died Vernon is dead. This didn’t prove Vernon is bad but Vernon has a motive to keep Nigel alive all day.

Me
    giphy.gif

That is not me.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Clothes drumpot

Orla WW wrote: »
    what do you suggest?

We need to interact with each other which we are already doing. However those who are being quiet need to come out and play.
    Maybe we stop the game for an hour and just chat in character? Get a feel for each other.

We need to interact with each other which we are already doing. However those who are being quiet need to come out and play.
    Maybe we stop the game for an hour and just chat in character? Get a feel for each other.

Chat as celeb character? Just flavour doesnt give alignment

• Advertisement

Let's vote. One hour dedicated to "getting to know" each other.

Advertisement