Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Steve and Barbara asking why I voted for Senan. Barbara asking about Derry aswell. All of the info was on thread and you guys were online when me and him were having our back and forward! Derrys reasoning was clearly laid out on thread aswell

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So it looks like maybe 3 kills a day, a prize draw who maybe anybody can enter or win a prize. I presume no SK wants to be dangled on the prize potential so should we use that as a way to “clear” people? Or do we think this might just give prizes to wolves?

My suggesting is we discuss a strategy for this including who we want to win the prize?! Anybody entering can win the prize so surely we should do what we can to make sure it stays in village? Anyways I’m tired let’s just chat about a strategy and get consensus on it.

Oh and there might be another weird trick played on a person or linked people like Nigel and Vernon.

So 3 kills, maybe 4 if for example Nigel had been killed (then Vernon would die), a prize (that may kill somebody I presume if wrong answer) and a lynch. So potentially 6 people could of died today, that’s nearly a third of the village. Wonder if that’s the same tomorrow, also wonder if an SK can get one of those nasty prizes, I assume so if it was a vote by Vernon that “won” it.

Also, I’m curious why nobody is discussing any alternative dynamics. People have BRs together , why is this not worth discussing? It means SKs might be able to communicate. It actually also means maybe goodies can communicate. It says in the OP , is there any chance that there are good villagers with BRs?

Hey Lucy, I'm happy to put myself up for the game today. I know you don't trust me but if you can back out of your tunnel I tried to help Derry win a prize that Senan was looking to lose. Since we think we know theres no teams then it seems obvious (to me at least) that trying to save a prize is a town move.

I also think no SK will want to get involved in some form of 50/50 either. It looks good for Derry yesterday, he knew I had been put in danger and that this is probably the way Jigsaw is going to work. We know from the OP that its all about choices.

Like I said I'm happy to put myself up for the game. If its a 50/50 and I die its not the end of the world

I think if there is going to be another trick like the Vernon/Nigel one it probably wont be on the first vote this time, otherwise you're discouraging people to vote.

I don't know about discussing alternative dynamics, I've thrown out a few theories but you're shooting in the dark. So while I wouldn't discourage anyone its not like we can just sit down and figure this out.

I think the SKs probably need to hit one of the other two today or tomorrow. I also think we'll see the kills as early as they're able to kill this morning. Now they know there are three kills we should have info a lot earlier

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm dodgy cause you didnt read the glossary of roles. It came up in a previous game and when there was a mention of 2 wolves groups I went looking for it. Sheesh

What previous game did it come up in?
    A simple search on the whole forum will show you it was mentioned in the South Park game but wasnt a role and thats it. Never been used. So thats a flat out lie. Who goes back to the glossary of roles, picks out an obscure role and states its used in this game

It even says it on the glossary that its not used on boards, check out the screenshot, that "no" refers to whether its used on boards or not

499307.PNG

Good but confused with all going on

And then you're confused?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning y'all. What's the plan of attack?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wendy WW wrote: »

Identify SKs

Kill said SKs

Profit

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm happy to put myself forward for any games. Save you guys lynching me if I get killed :D

Conor WW wrote: »
    Can we please kill this with any possible means tomorrow

That's a bit mean :(

Identify SKs

Kill said SKs

Profit

And profit on utd tonight as well if course

Whos on your radar? Derry on mine. the 2 kills after the prizes and no way to verify.
    do we have mod confirmation of 3 sk,s with no wolf team? I've never played one before without a wolf team

And profit on utd tonight as well if course

Whos on your radar? Derry on mine. the 2 kills after the prizes and no way to verify.
    do we have mod confirmation of 3 sk,s with no wolf team? I've never played one before without a wolf team

Emily. Read her posts, she's spent more time telling us why she can't be here than playing the game

After that Abigail and Angus, mentioned them in my FFA yesterday.

I think one of Nigel or Jake is an SK too so that's my suss list as it stands

We have mod confirmation there are 3 SKs, nothing about a wolf team but I think based on yesterday it's safe to presume the evils are the three SKs

Does no one else thing its weird that Jake has come up with an obscure role that never been used on boards?
    And he claims it has? And he reckons he just pulled it out of the glossary?

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Does no one else thing its weird that Jake has come up with an obscure role that never been used on boards?
    And he claims it has? And he reckons he just pulled it out of the glossary?

If a new player it's fair enough in my opinion

Emily. Read her posts, she's spent more time telling us why she can't be here than playing the game

We have mod confirmation there are 3 SKs, nothing about a wolf team but I think based on yesterday it's safe to presume the evils are the three SKs

I'll read her posts at lunch.

What you think of Derry?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Does anyone think it is weird jake read the glossary which is available to everyone and found a role that suited the 2 wolf team scenario and another one to explain vetnons situation. How am I supposed to know it hadnt been used

If a new player it's fair enough in my opinion

But its not a new player cause hes said it was used in another game - thats a lie

I claimed it was suggested in either SPor SH

But its not a new player cause hes said it was used in another game - thats a lie

Yeah that's odd. You should iso him

Correct semi new player who was told in previous game have glossary open during game

Hence I answered bussing questions immediately as I copied and pasted from glossary

Does anyone think it is weird jake read the glossary which is available to everyone and found a role that suited the 2 wolf team scenario and another one to explain vetnons situation. How am I supposed to know it hadnt been used

Thats different to what you said last nite though, you said it came up in a previous game

I'm dodgy cause you didnt read the glossary of roles. It came up in a previous game and when there was a mention of 2 wolves groups I went looking for it. Sheesh

I'll read her posts at lunch.

What you think of Derry?

We're looking for SKs, not wolves.

SKs dont want to stand out from the crowd as much as Derry did yesterday imo anyways

• Advertisement

I claimed it was suggested in either SPor SH

Do you have the post where you claimed that? Cause I've looked for it and can't see. I said this morning it was mentioned briefly in Soutpark, like very briefly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Wendy, ya never compared notes with me last night, you went off the radar? What did your read back lead you to?

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Wendy, ya never compared notes with me last night, you went off the radar? What did your read back lead you to?

Derry mainly. I'll look further today

Watched the aresenal and then bed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning all, hopefully today is a better day for us and we don't lose as many villagers. Be great is the SK's start taking each other out. Feels weird not waiting on a 10am munch post.

I wonder if there is a game today (apart from the big one tonight!) and if so is it still at 12. Are we going to go in village consensus on who should play the game as if it is like yesterday the person playing could be killed.

Do you have the post where you claimed that? Cause I've looked for it and can't see. I said this morning it was mentioned briefly in Soutpark, like very briefly

You've disappeared on me Jake

If you could come up with this I'd do my best to stop tunnelling you

Doris WW wrote: »
    Morning all, hopefully today is a better day for us and we don't lose as many villagers. Be great is the SK's start taking each other out. Feels weird not waiting on a 10am munch post.

I wonder if there is a game today (apart from the big one tonight!) and if so is it still at 12. Are we going to go in village consensus on who should play the game as if it is like yesterday the person playing could be killed.

I presume the SKs will all be a lot more trigger happy this morning now they know that theres a danger of being taken out by other SKs

I'm glad I'm protected until lunch, I could see an SK taking me out in order to frame Jake after this morning.

Doris WW wrote: »

Doris you've been relatively quiet and inoffensive

Kind of like an SK would be...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I agree. Same as Emily and Wendy.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

It’s just who I am and how I always play

• Advertisement

If I were a SK I'd be trying to blend in not stand out. I'd also have had to have been online to kill people.

Advertisement