Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Sorry if I've missed it, but have we discussed powers? I have one but it's ****. Surely someone has something useful?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    If I were a SK I'd be trying to blend in not stand out. I'd also have had to have been online to kill people.

Yet you were online to vote for the top wagon

'Just sayin'

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning all, just going to bump this as we get close to 10
    Derry WW wrote: »
    So what happens tomorrow?

If there are no wolves we shouldn't get a munch

If there are night time actions such as poisoners or some saw film based variant we could be losing a body in which case we should consider giving them first choice if there's a minigame to maybe win a prize that will help them.

We are likely going to lose 3 bodies to SK attacks unless one of the attacks takes out an SK, entirely possible as win condition is last SK afaik

We need to forget about doors now as far as I'm concerned as I tried all of them with OPEN DOOR posts

Given Jigsaw's propensity for twists in the films we should expect the unexpected including unwinnable challenges.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If I were a SK I'd be trying to blend in not stand out. I'd also have had to have been online to kill people.

You don't have to be posting to be online
    Sorry if I've missed it, but have we discussed powers? I have one but it's ****. Surely someone has something useful?

Convenient you now have a power when you start to come under suspicion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Doris you've been relatively quiet and inoffensive

Kind of like an SK would be...
    Steve WW wrote: »
    I agree. Same as Emily and Wendy.

Why would an SK necessarily be quiet and inoffensive? It's not like they can hang around and wait for the village to find the members of a wolf team. If SKs were all being quiet and inoffensive then surely they'd know who each other are in a day or two. You'd leave the others alive for the first couple of days so you don't reduce the kill rate and then you'd go to kill them.

• Advertisement

The SKs have a power, the ability to deal out death, you an SK?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Can you tell us what it is?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

Due to inactivity Phil WW has been modkilled.

Re-balancing will occur as a result.

Carry on.

Angus WW wrote: »
    Why would an SK necessarily be quiet and inoffensive? It's not like they can hang around and wait for the village to find the members of a wolf team. If SKs were all being quiet and inoffensive then surely they'd know who each other are in a day or two. You'd leave the others alive for the first couple of days so you don't reduce the kill rate and then you'd go to kill them.

I'd kinda agree, the best way to play an SK is to blend into your surrounds, not stick your head up

If I had to #FFA2 this morning

Jake
    Emily
    Frank
    Nigel

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Due to inactivity Phil WW has been modkilled.

Re-balancing will occur as a result.

Carry on.

I presume that means Phil had some form of power? But was not an SK (since we've had three SK kills)

• Advertisement

So rebalancing! Does that mean Phil was evil and someone is going to turn evil of was he a kind of demi god on the village side?

Bags I the super power if there's one going :D

Phil was ........Paddy Jackson!

VIPIrelandPicture-Ref150831.jpg

He was a goodie.

Mod Announcement

Due to non votes, those who didn't vote shall have 1 vote permanently on their record going forward.

Holly WW did not vote.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I'd kinda agree, the best way to play an SK is to blend into your surrounds, not stick your head up

If I had to #FFA2 this morning

Jake
    Emily
    Frank
    Nigel

I'd be more inclined to agree if there was a wolf team. With three solo kills (it seems) then each of them using the same plan doesn't help too much. At least one of them won't be trying to blend in.

ISO of Frank

One post yesterday morning and one yesterday evening. Handy excuse about kids and being sick although he had time to read
    Frank WW wrote: »
    I'm one of them lol.

I came home from work early sick and I'm minding the kids ever since so not getting much chance to post. But I've skimmed most of the thread. Currently voting derry for opening all the rooms pending his reveal

Seems to confuse the idea of 3 SKs, deliberate?
    Could be a 3person serial killer team maybe ?

Backtracks quickly on that one
    You're right, I forgot. Unless a rogue wolf of some sort too somewhere

Then this, strange, just going along with someone elses FFA. I'd nearly put this as a positive cause it is TWTBAW. The FFA he is referring to is below
    Impeccable timing!

I think I agree with the FFA posted above this post

#FFA1

Abigail - wolfy post last night, has ghosted since
    Angus - lied about voting, tried to win a prize
    Emily - gut feeling that they're posting for the sake of it rather than because they want to find the evils

Attacks Abbi, consistent at least with the FFA
    I made my comments before that post about you. Maybe do a proper read instead of just reading posts where your name is mentioned.

I'm currently voting you btw

More defence against Abbi
    My point still stands.

I thanked posts I agreed with as I was reading through the thread throughout the day. Abigail is skimming hard but my thanked posts have stood out to her ? lol

Then he is confused, we all love that word
    Now I'm confused lol.

If we have no info at all, use that as our basis.

Like mine would be ::
    Senan - (high)
    Abigail - (mid)
    Emily - (low)

Actually I wonder would any of Emily's pop ins tie in with when kills happened.

If we have info, our strategy would be based on that

Followed by a lot of nothingness

Lean SK for me

So I'll give the thought out, if Holly has a permanent one vote against her when should we kill her so that it doesn't disadvantage team good.

After all the longer she lives the more important that one vote will become!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So I'll give the thought out, if Holly has a permanent one vote against her when should we kill her so that it doesn't disadvantage team good.

After all the longer she lives the more important that one vote will become!

She also hasn't reached the posting requirements so could end up as a mod kill.

Emily also didn't meet the requirements as she currently only has 8 posts.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

You've disappeared on me Jake

If you could come up with this I'd do my best to stop tunnelling you

Break time what's your question

• Advertisement

Jake WW wrote: »
    Break time what's your question

Can you show me the post where you said the negotiator was mentioned in South Park? I had a look and couldn't find it.

If you have that I'll drop it

Doris WW wrote: »
    She also hasn't reached the posting requirements so could end up as a mod kill.

Emily also didn't meet the requirements as she currently only has 8 posts.

Would rest easier with a mod kill rather than killing her ourselves, but I hope mods don't leave it until a critical time.

I would think if game is down to six or seven alive then it'll be too late with only a couple of votes deciding it and (assuming) she's good, at a serious disadvantage.

beakerjoe wrote: »

Anyone fancy going first, get it over and done with?

Would rest easier with a mod kill rather than killing her ourselves, but I hope mods don't leave it until a critical time.

I would think if game is down to six or seven alive then it'll be too late with only a couple of votes deciding it and (assuming) she's good, at a serious disadvantage.

Not that much of an issue, its not a team, its individuals we're up against, in fact votes for her would give good info later

I can go again, did me no harm yesterday

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'll vote you again ðŸ‘

Can you show me the post where you said the negotiator was mentioned in South Park? I had a look and couldn't find it.

Someone is isoing me but I'll find what I'm referring to later.
    Feel free to lynch me village will worse off and hopefully they will lynch you next for throwing suspicion off yourself onto me.

Oh by later I mean 230 as I'm finished then and can concentrate on this

No takers?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

You've disappeared on me Jake

If you could come up with this I'd do my best to stop tunnelling you

I'm in that tunnel with you - thanks for doing the work!¬
    I voted Jake last night for the very reason you are so eloquently stating.

Advertisement