Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    No takers?

I just voted you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I've voted Emily, we see what happens

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I'll vote you again ðŸ‘

Well gee Wendy, just let me know your voting password and I'll do it for you :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can you show me the post where you said the negotiator was mentioned in South Park? I had a look and couldn't find it.

Someone is isoing me but I'll find what I'm referring to later.
    Feel free to lynch me village will worse off and hopefully they will lynch you next for throwing suspicion off yourself onto me.

So what I shouldnt say who is wolfy?

What suspicion was I throwing off myself onto you?
    Such nonsense posting

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Sorry if I've missed it, but have we discussed powers? I have one but it's ****. Surely someone has something useful?

Care to elaborate on this or is it a desperate ploy to save your own skin?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I could say what my power is but I'd rather have the sks try and guess if I can harm them with it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Care to elaborate on this or is it a desperate ploy to save your own skin?

I have a power, I'm not sure how I can elaborate on that without telling the sks what options we have

Can you show me the post where you said the negotiator was mentioned in South Park? I had a look and couldn't find it.

Someone is isoing me but I'll find what I'm referring to later.
    Feel free to lynch me village will worse off and hopefully they will lynch you next for throwing suspicion off yourself onto me.

Who is ISOing you? I didn't see anyone mention that either

I've searched your posts by keys words "south", "park", "SP"

Only thing that comes up is me saying it was mentioned in South park
    What previous game did it come up in?
    A simple search on the whole forum will show you it was mentioned in the South Park game but wasnt a role and thats it. Never been used. So thats a flat out lie.

You're lying more and more

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I could say what my power is but I'd rather have the sks try and guess if I can harm them with it

but you already said it's not very good???

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I have a power, I'm not sure how I can elaborate on that without telling the sks what options we have

Then I'll leave you be for now.

You're self resolving, either your power is real or you're full of baloney either way we'll eventually know.

As to your question initially I would imagine there are other village roles, some may be dead we are only getting alignment revealed.

Why do I say this? Senan had a backroom with Macauley who has not yet confirmed this.

Whoever is Macauley is evil otherwise they would have in the very least confirmed this to be the case

• Advertisement

So myself and Wendy both voted and nothing happened so wonder what Beaker has in store for us today.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Who is ISOing you? I didn't see anyone mention that either

I've searched your posts by keys words "south", "park", "SP"

Only thing that comes up is me saying it was mentioned in South park

You're lying more and more

Let it be said here. You are tunneling so when ye lynch me you remember your mistakes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

That is a very large picture of Paddy Jackson

I went to ISO Jake, very, very little of substance. Like nothing apart from the negotiator chat. Here are two posts of him explaining himself.
    Maybe not correct but can have two munches every morning so they need to negotiate to take turns etc. Hence the presumption of a negotiator,
    havent rolled back just stated what i think based on roles available

True but as I said just cause there hasnt been doesnt mean there wont and it fits 2 wolf team scenario. the last game it was suggested in turns out only one large wolf team. Here we are definitely told 2 hence me stating there must be a negotiator

At no stage does he mention South Park until I bring it up, so hes lied about that. However he does reference a big wolf team, which is true, there were 9

Does anyone have a recap today that I would gladly pay you for next Tuesday?

I'm dodgy cause you didnt read the glossary of roles. It came up in a previous game and when there was a mention of 2 wolves groups I went looking for it. Sheesh

I didnt refer to game by name but here is reference Vernon

Doris WW wrote: »
    So myself and Wendy both voted and nothing happened so wonder what Beaker has in store for us today.

Didn't think anything would happen, too obvious that no one would be voting any time soon if it happened again.

That's not the same as saying it might happen tomorrow or the day after :eek:

I went to ISO Jake, very, very little of substance. Like nothing apart from the negotiator chat. Here are two posts of him explaining himself.

At no stage does he mention South Park until I bring it up, so hes lied about that. However he does reference a big wolf team, which is true, there were 9

I also referenced Lovers which involved your role you dont query that. that was same post as I was reading glossary to find roles to suit situations tunnel away youre wasting your own time

having been involved in other game and reading conversation it could have been a possibility here so I suggested it. I am so sorry for using my brain and reading info, it was there so I said it

So, assuming there's a minigame coming up do we have volunteers sho want to take a chance.
    Post "yes I'm willing to chance it" if you are and we can discuss who we'd like to play

Yes I'm willing to chance it

• Advertisement

"yes I'm willing to chance it"

Derry WW wrote: »
    So, assuming there's a minigame coming up do we have volunteers sho want to take a chance.
    Post "yes I'm willing to chance it" if you are and we can discuss who we'd like to play

I'm happy to chance it, but not at my PC all the time

Wonder will we get a countdown timer like yesterday to let us know what time to be here

I 'nmt want anything done to my fingernails or eyes.

Fukkit, your only young once. In there like swim wear

You're 😬

Orla WW wrote: »
    I 'nmt want anything done to my fingernails or eyes.
    We should take that as a no then, I think :D

Always available

I also referenced Lovers which involved your role you dont query that. that was same post as I was reading glossary to find roles to suit situations tunnel away youre wasting your own time

having been involved in other game and reading conversation it could have been a possibility here so I suggested it. I am so sorry for using my brain and reading info, it was there so I said it

I just think it’s odd that’s what you go for. Like there’s a column on the glossary table “used on boards” and it has no for a negotiator

• Advertisement

So

Doris
    Holly
    Wendy

So far, we'll let Orla keep her manicure for while :) any other takers, we should close the list at 11.30 assuming a 12ish competition giving a half hour for discussion

Advertisement