Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Maybe but what the heck if theirs a repercussion you only die once

Derry WW wrote: »
    Maybe but what the heck if theirs a repercussion you only die once

*There's

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

Nigel WW is pushed into the door by Derry WW. A mechanical noise can be heard behind him and the door is sealed. Gas now fills the room and slowly begins to cough before passing out clutching his throat.

Nigel lie son the floor passed out but alive.

and it's a KO against McGreggor, how apt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Nigel WW is pushed into the door by Derry WW. A mechanical noise can be heard behind him and the door is sealed. Gas now fills the room and slowly begins to cough before passing out clutching his throat.

I wonder can he post while knocked out? And how do we release him if we want to.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

He's still alive though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    You're very reserved Orla. Not really ruffling too many feathers, just the repeated

'Oh this is sooo scary bla bla bla'

I'm not really a ruffling feather kinda gal! There are many ways to skin a cat. I like to talk to people and get a read that way.

Thoughts this morning, I'm not convinced Derry or Nigel are SK. I understand why Senan was killed for trying ot derail the game.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mod Announcement

At least he's not naked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Derry do you have another choice?

• Advertisement

Mod Announcement

In the unlikely event that this works:

open the door

Possibly another trigger event, maybe Barbara's open door?

Might just be incapacitated for the day, doesn't seem to be any immediate threat to him, no time limited quiz or the like

Might just be incapacitated for the day, doesn't seem to be any immediate threat to him, no time limited quiz or the like

but where's the "prize" mechanic, asssuming that these games can lead to two outcomes - something bad (if failed) and something good (prize) if passed.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    but where's the "prize" mechanic, asssuming that these games can lead to two outcomes - something bad (if failed) and something good (prize) if passed.

Your guess is as good as mine, wasn't expecting " nothing much to happen "

Anybody any clues, ideas, suggestions etc.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Then I'll leave you be for now.

You're self resolving, either your power is real or you're full of baloney either way we'll eventually know.

As to your question initially I would imagine there are other village roles, some may be dead we are only getting alignment revealed.

Why do I say this? Senan had a backroom with Macauley who has not yet confirmed this.

Whoever is Macauley is evil otherwise they would have in the very least confirmed this to be the case

I am Macauley. I wasnt going to come out so tried to get the village talking about the BR dynamics last night to see if anybody has any suggestions or ideas. I am good (you can test the theory later if you want) so I know that at least 2 goodies had a room together. I wasn’t sure on Kevin (his first question out of the blocks was “why are you here” and I thought he was an SK who had to get me to spill beans and he would get a prize or something).

I was debating whether or not it would help the village if I came out and still don’t know to be honest. It was interesting that Nigel and Jake were the only two who recalled the BR announcement from Senan, interesting good or bad I’m not sure TBH.

One theory I had was that more people had connections (like Nigel/Vernon). Maybe all 18 goodies (if only 3 SKs) have connections and most of us had a BR with a goody? That’s a theory which cannot he confirmed. When Jigsaw was happy that me and Kevin finally talked a bit (not much) I started to think maybe we were on the same side but that could of been just flavor.

I’d be very surprised if Jigsaw just incapacitated a villager for a day. My paranoid mind would think that makes Nigel a helper of Jigsaw Who is an Sk( like the female character in the movie).

Your guess is as good as mine, wasn't expecting " nothing much to happen "

Anybody any clues, ideas, suggestions etc.

Just struck a thought though, suppose it activated a normal village power like the jailer and Nigel is basically in jail?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

Rise and shine young Nigel WW......

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

1_UFC-229-Khabib-v-McGregor.jpg

• Advertisement

OK now this is different, are you still locked in Nigel?

OK now this is different, are you still locked in Nigel?

I have no more info than the rest of ye. What has been posted in the thread is all I know too.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Mod Announcement

Rise and shine young Nigel WW......

Wonder what this because of Babs

Anybody any guesses?

Doris WW wrote: »

Could be and Barbara wins the prize?

Anybody any guesses?

Nigels name was posted 4 times (I think) on thread between his sleep?

There's probably more to come though haha

Doris WW wrote: »

Maybe, seems overly simple though and there was no imminent threat of death which would go against the SAW theme

Nigel WW wrote: »
    There's probably more to come though haha

Care to expand on that?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Anybody any guesses?

Maybe a jigsaw apprentice? He did have a few in the movies

Advertisement