Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

The correct combination was 1205.....

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Nigel quickly tried numerous combinations in an effort to save his life. Shouts by others outside the room clouded his judgement as he frantically tried to escape. Nigel tried 9 different combinations and one guess remained. With time running out, Nigel tried one more guess......2510!

A click can be heard and Nigel appeared to be still in one piece. He smiled and shouted get me out of here yaz dopes.
    But his smile was quickly wiped off his face as he suddenly felt pressure on his ribcage. 10 metal spikes clasped his ribs before ripping them from his body. His torso hung in mid air as his guts and blood dropped to the floor below. Nigel was dead in an instant.

Nigel WW has died.

beaker theres no need for spoliers if thats for me! I love saw, the more gruesome the better

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I did like his role play though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

The correct combination was 1205.....

Awww dear I was gonna guess that...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Clean up Team to Room (whatever)
    giphy.gif

• Advertisement

Nigel was ........... The Champ Champ, Conor McGregor

OTOmcgregor.jpg

He was good!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Oh Lucy :/

what do you mean conor?

F**k, Sorry nigel

R.I.P

Rest in Pieces

Anyone fancy BBQ spare ribs later?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    what do you mean conor?

Conor thinks I’m bad because I didn’t come out on thread quickly after Senan either died or announced it on thread. Not sure what the thinking is (what makes me bad) but I’m sure Conor will elaborate

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

So next time we go with someone who doesn't volunteer?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Conor thinks I’m bad because I didn’t come out on thread quickly after Senan either died or announced it on thread. Not sure what the thinking is (what makes me bad) but I’m sure Conor will elaborate

Basically if you could have vouched for him you could have prevented his lynch

Emily WW wrote: »
    So next time we go with someone who doesn't volunteer?

Who knows what tomorrow will be. Yesterday Derry was picked cause he posted him name. Today Nigel was picked cause Derry posted Nigel's name. Probably different again tomorrow

Strange theres been no kills today

Wendy WW wrote: »

I didn't realise Captain Hindsight was in this game, good to have you on board

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Awww dear I was gonna guess that...

Gloaty as **** post. Must have a look at you young sire and see what you have to show me.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Who knows what tomorrow will be. Yesterday Derry was picked cause he posted him name. Today Nigel was picked cause Derry posted Nigel's name. Probably different again tomorrow

So far, maybe a game mechanic or just keeping their kills for later

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I didn't realise Captain Hindsight was in this game, good to have you on board

Lucy asked the question. I obliged

Wendy WW wrote: »

I didn’t see it that way. I also didn’t think he was in trouble , I know I wasn’t the only person surprised with his lynch. But make of that what you will. So I’m an Sk that’s confirmed information that makes it easier for people to lynch me. Not a very move was it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Very strange. If I were a sk I'd want to act ASAP incase I got taken out by another sk

• Advertisement

Holly WW wrote: »
    Gloaty as **** post. Must have a look at you young sire and see what you have to show me.

Look away if it means you're gonna contribute to the thread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

So far, maybe a game mechanic or just keeping their kills for later

Probably looking to cause chaos at lynch

where's the lynch thread again?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I didn’t see it that way. I also didn’t think he was in trouble , I know I wasn’t the only person surprised with his lynch. But make of that what you will. So I’m an Sk that’s confirmed information that makes it easier for people to lynch me. Not a very move was it?

I just wish you could have confirmed his story. Would have stopped maybe a late voter piling on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Look away if it means you're gonna contribute to the thread

Very sassy. I like it! I got a fresh prescription of painkilers and blue pills so I'm good to go :D

Doris WW wrote: »

Don't give them ideas FFS

I just wish you could have confirmed his story. Would have stopped maybe a late voter piling on

Seriously though, there was no clear indication on thread that Senan was gonna be lynched.

And my theory was that connected people can die together or have some sort of dynamic (good/bad or life connection like Vernon/Nigel) so I wasn’t sure revealing myself wouldn’t paint a target on me or us both.

Doris WW wrote: »

Useful for a wolf team, dont think it does an SK any favours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

But was that 2 puzzles total in the apartments?

Yep

6 puzzles total in the game

• Advertisement

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

The door containing the corpse of Nigel opened and the players rushed in to view the gorey scene. Angus WW did not partake, rather he stepped back from the door as to not view the brutality. He was not alone however as another player came from behind and shot him in the skull using a silenced gun.

The killer stepped over the dead body of Angus and joined the crowd of Nigels onlookers.

Angus has been killed.

Advertisement