Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

Conor WW picks up the gun and waves it around. He looks at Steve WW who is wondering about his fate.

Conor however chooses not to use the gun. He places it back in the metal slot from where it came.

Conor has not killed anyone.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    *Conor not Steve

I'm still confused. Are you asking me why I didn't choose a person who voted for me? Jake?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Hmmm. Is this game random (why Steve) or was it chosen by an SK (so why Steve)?

I don’t really get why an SK would choose this game over a kill (if that’s what happened). Seems like a Russian roulette type game. Interesting.

Wonder if we Will have two more deaths before lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    I hit thank by accident on your post

Why are you so desperate to know what my crappy power is???

Because it becomes a shield against being lynched. Oh no we can't lynch Emily her secret power will surely save us. Oh we're all dead. Any day now Emily's power will save us. That kind of thing.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    I'm still confused. Are you asking me why I didn't choose a person who voted for me? Jake?

Nah I was asking Conor was he going to revenge on you, kill Emily as his lynch choice or A.N.Other

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Conor WW picks up the gun and waves it around. He looks at Steve WW who is wondering about his fate.

Conor however chooses not to use the gun. He places it back in the metal slot from where it came.

Conor has not killed anyone.

While this is nice and all let's not consider it
    MOD
    CLEARED
    ON
    THREAD

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

Jigsaw rears his head on the plasma screen......
    Well that was exciting wasn't it. Steve with a gun ready to shoot Conor only to fail.

However when the shoe is on the other foot, Conor chose not to strike Steve down. Interesting.

Congratulations Conor, you passed the test. Revenge is indeed for the weak minded. I offered to redeem you and make you a better man. It seems you took the opportunity.

Conor shall be given 2 prizes as a reward for his new found morals.

And Steve. Count yourself lucky....... had Conor chose to shoot, you would have a bullet in your heart.

Steve was chosen as he had the 2nd highest votes on last night lynch. A tie breaker was used to chose him over others also on the same amount of votes!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Interesting read back.

So if Steve was punished for being selfish, I wonder will Conor be rewarded for being selfless?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Now why was Conor spared?
    Mod Announcement

Well that answers my query

Was Conor spared because he is a serial killer.

• Advertisement

So what you getting in the January Sales Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

So what you getting in the January Sales Conor?

Dont know yet.

Driving now so will update when I get home

We have been playing on the assumption that the serial killers are unaware of each others identity. What if we are wrong?

Don't think so, trying to suss out a game mechanic for selection criteria

Votes on Lynch Thread Senan lynched, You, Nigel and me in second place

Nigel dead, I already won a prize so was that the trigger for you to be given a moral test?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I don’t think so

It was a game, you failed. If you had put the gun back you would have gotten the two prizes. When you didn’t the gun went to Conor
    He had the option of actually killing you or getting two prizes

My reading is it had nothing to do with any SKs. Steve was chosen cause of where he was voted last nite and it went from there based on Steve’s choices

Nigel dead, I already won a prize so was that the trigger for you to be given a moral test?

Jigsaw has said it in his post. It was a toss between you and Steve. Steve won the toss

Yer making this harder than it is

We have been playing on the assumption that the serial killers are unaware of each others identity. What if we are wrong?

I don't think the SKs would know each other, for an SK to win they will have to kill the other 2 SKs, be a tad easy if they knew who they were.

Be like a shootout in the Wild West, OK Corral type thing, last man standing

“ A tie breaker was used to chose him over others also on the same amount of votes!”

You and Nigel in second place along with me.
    Senan gone. Nigel gone. You given a prize after partaking in a test. Me also tested.
    I would have said we were chosen due to being second in the lynching but your prize came before that.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Jigsaw has said it in his post. It was a toss between you and Steve. Steve won the toss

Yer making this harder than it is

No he didn't

Dont worry, you are not in any immediate harm. You were close to death last night at lynch but you survived to live another day. Many of your peers voted for you and I think it’s time a lesson was learned.

I am offering you the chance at vengeance. While some of the others wanted to kill you, I will offer you the chance to turn the tables. Lets play a game.

• Advertisement

In the OP it says you’ll be given choices

Basically if you do the right thing you’ll be rewarded

I was rewarded yesterday for saving Derry

If you do the wrong thing you won’t

Steve choose to shoot Conor, that was the wrong thing. Put back the gun and you’d have gotten two prizes like Steve did

Derry you were picked yesterday cause Jigsaw asked someone to post their name

Mod Announcement

Steve was chosen as he had the 2nd highest votes on last night lynch. A tie breaker was used to chose him over others also on the same amount of votes!

He says it right here

Vernon WW wrote: »
    “ A tie breaker was used to chose him over others also on the same amount of votes!”

Yeah but I reckon the tiebreaker was the fact I'd won a prize already

I missed that. Only reason I was chosen was because I came second.
    Nothing to see here.

Yeah but I reckon the tiebreaker was the fact I'd won a prize already

That was yesterday so I’d doubt it but doesn’t really matter

So, what if ( just throwing this around )

People are all going to be given a chance to win a prize either by making a correct moral decision ( as in Steve/Conor ) or by entering a competitive life/death situation? (as in Me/Nigel )

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

People are all going to be given a chance to win a prize either by making a correct moral decision ( as in Steve/Conor ) or by entering a competitive life/death situation? (as in Me/Nigel )

I opt for the moral decision one :pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    GargantuanFirsthandBoutu-size_restricted.gif

Steve ihas my vote, Steve this is heart breaking.

If you're village you shoot yourself.

I wouldn't say everyone is

I would say there are some predetermined ones like this one here, another one might be whoever has the 1,100 post gets picked

Or theres the ones like today and yesterday where the criteria for the comp is given on screen and its fastest finger first

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I opt for the moral decision one :pac:

Actually if its decided by votes, no I dont

Advertisement