Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Volunteering for a peek OUT OF NOWHERE to prove how good I am.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Not one down. I'm good. Nice try though, you can tell us who you really peeked now please

Sorry brah, I wanted to clear you but turned out not to be the case :(

Vernon WW wrote: »
    If true can you peek Derry.
    I still don't like that he was first going for the prizes yesterday, that seems to have been sidetracked

I'm also not sure I believe you have a peek. Theres no way you'd say it cause there are still two kills to be made today and that is one big target
    Holly WW wrote: »
    Volunteering for a peek OUT OF NOWHERE to prove how good I am.

Peek happened, Frank is evil

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

If true can you peek Derry.
    I still don't like that he was first going for the prizes yesterday, that seems to have been sidetracked

I'm also not sure I believe you have a peek. Theres no way you'd say it cause there are still two kills to be made today and that is one big target

Somebody had to be first, like I was first to put Nigel's name in bold, maybe I'm just a faster typist than some.

As in himself a target, he says he has a protect?
    As in Frank a target, he flips good we lynch Conor, he flips Bad peek was true but doesn't clear Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Anything to say Frank?

The glove does not fit. You must acquit!

• Advertisement

We'll make the glove fit, jailer, put him on a diet until it does fit!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I think you have a few alignment mistakes in this post. Unless you're an SK and you just outed yourself

It;s not clear who the baddies are, so chances are pretty high you were going to kill a abad (should be good) person. You had another option, DO NOTHING. give the gun back and then no one died.. Let me repeat you had the choice of NO GOOD PERSON DEAD. You decided despite being asked to (shouod be NOT to) kill a good person (high risk)

I also won a 24 hr protect so they can waste their kills on me if they like

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

He says it right here

Which means there’s prob 2 more deaths on their way. Wonder if our SKs are waiting to see how the voting is working out for tonight.

Also, think we are getting to the stage where they might be targeting each other if they can. Are we happy they can’t communicate? If no SK is hit in today’s 2 kills this possibility needs to be explored. What’s the numbers? 1v1v1 v 9 ? There is a really good chance of an Sk hitting an Sk now,

So today and yesterday there were 2 games from events (voting first yesterday and lynch votes last night) that effected 2 players each time. Today one player won a prize for doing the right thing. So what exactly could Vernon or Nigel done yesterday to win a prize? Or was that a different mechanic?

Then there was a chance to win a prize randomly both days around midday. Prizes yesterday for getting it right, death today for getting it wrong.

The glove does not fit. You must acquit!

Ah OJ :D

Fitting, I wanted to believe OJ too which is why I peeked you

• Advertisement

source.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    It;s not clear who the baddies are, so chances are pretty high you were going to kill a abad (should be good) person. You had another option, DO NOTHING. give the gun back and then no one died.. Let me repeat you had the choice of NO GOOD PERSON DEAD. You decided despite being asked to (shouod be NOT to) kill a good person (high risk)

Yes I did have a choice but I took a chance in the hope of killing a serial killer. That didn't happen however. Now hopefully that was for the best.

source.gif

source.gif

I am a goodie though. I'm a lynch evader. In a tied vote, I'll be able to slip out of it, just like I failed to slip into that glove. If you're going to lynch me based on that peek, make it a good strong wagon

And when I come back good and Conor hasn't posted the real peek, if he even had one, somebody kill him with fire!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Ok I'm going to apologise in advance because I went on a solo run with the peek.

I wanted clear villagers, but instead I found a naughty one.

Oh Frankie poo...

You've been a very naughty boy

Frank you old sailor, for once I was right, ISO'd you this morning and called you a baddie

Lock him up, vote going in

Steve WW wrote: »
    Yes I did have a choice but I took a chance in the hope of killing a serial killer. That didn't happen however. Now hopefully that was for the best.

Well lookit,

You trying to kill me was silly

But, as a consequence I made the right decision and found a baddy.

I REAAALLLLY wanted to shoot you and it took a lot for me not to peek you

But I wanted to clear villagers and I honestly thought a good Frank would be a huge asset to the village.

Sadly it wasn't to be but that's my thought process

source.gif

Too busy at work to be emotionally raw

Well lookit,

But I wanted to clear villagers and I honestly thought a good Frank would be a huge asset to the village.

Wolfy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I am a goodie though. I'm a lynch evader. In a tied vote, I'll be able to slip out of it, just like I failed to slip into that glove. If you're going to lynch me based on that peek, make it a good strong wagon

And when I come back good and Conor hasn't posted the real peek, if he even had one, somebody kill him with fire!

Frank why don't you just help us, whats going on behind the curtain?

Frank why don't you just help us, whats going on behind the curtain?

I dont have a curtain.

• Advertisement

This is really ****. I'm a villager. Conor, come on, seriously. Real peek or no peek, tell the truth!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Well lookit,

I'm in no position to question your reasoning Conor. My own was instinctive.
    Do you believe I am a serial Killer? I wish you had peeked me.

Yeah conor. Peek steve

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Which means there’s prob 2 more deaths on their way. Wonder if our SKs are waiting to see how the voting is working out for tonight.

Also, think we are getting to the stage where they might be targeting each other if they can. Are we happy they can’t communicate? If no SK is hit in today’s 2 kills this possibility needs to be explored. What’s the numbers? 1v1v1 v 9 ? There is a really good chance of an Sk hitting an Sk now,

So today and yesterday there were 2 games from events (voting first yesterday and lynch votes last night) that effected 2 players each time. Today one player won a prize for doing the right thing. So what exactly could Vernon or Nigel done yesterday to win a prize? Or was that a different mechanic?

Then there was a chance to win a prize randomly both days around midday. Prizes yesterday for getting it right, death today for getting it wrong.

Well unless someone wants to ignore a ( supposed ) valid peek then lynch target has to be Frank ( Glove or no Glove )

We think we had a single SK kill earlier but the MO was a gun rather than a knife. No ones owned up to getting a prize of a gun and no mod announcement either so my suspicion is still SK and just flavor.

Odds of hitting another SK would be n-1 ( number of players left minus 1 as SK wont kill himself ):2 or if you are correct with 9 then 8:2 or 4:1 assuming that kill earlier was an SK

If the SKs believe that Frank is SK and peeked out they'll either kill him plus A.N.Other or leave him to be lynched and take out 2 A.N.Others

Vernon won by guessing the correct code, not so sure of him trying to grab today's prize on offer by his rapid guessing even though they were at least the right digits.

I don't know. I was leaning ok this morning mostly.

Then you try and shoot me out of nowhere after talking about going after the lower posters :cool:

Yeah conor. Peek steve

You could always kill him for us

Or take a swipe at me :P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Holly WW wrote: »
    Because it becomes a shield against being lynched. Oh no we can't lynch Emily her secret power will surely save us. Oh we're all dead. Any day now Emily's power will save us. That kind of thing.

Putting your hopes on my powers to save you would be foolish

You could always kill him for us

Or take a swipe at me :P

If I was the serial killer I'd be super tempted lol

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vote going in for Frank now. Good work Conor.

• Advertisement

Wonder if the SKs can only kill every second cycle? Like... Day 1, Day 3, etc

Probably not with the kill earlier but worth considering.

Flavour was different this morning.

Advertisement