Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Unless it's some sort of tailored peek or something but I'm definitely a goodie.

Are you sure you can trust the validity of that peek Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Unless it's some sort of tailored peek or something but I'm definitely a goodie.

Are you sure you can trust the validity of that peek Conor?

I have to unfortunately, I really did think you were good and wanted to confirm it :(

Emily WW wrote: »
    Vote going in for Frank now. Good work Conor.

Well that's an evil person definitely

@vernon

I am going to help the village with whatever time I have left but this is bull****.

I have no more information that anyone else

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well lookit,

You trying to kill me was silly

But, as a consequence I made the right decision and found a baddy.

I REAAALLLLY wanted to shoot you and it took a lot for me not to peek you

But I wanted to clear villagers and I honestly thought a good Frank would be a huge asset to the village.

Sadly it wasn't to be but that's my thought process

I'm in no position to question your reasoning Conor. My own was instinctive.
    Do you believe I am a serial Killer? I wish you had peeked me.

• Advertisement

Steve WW wrote: »

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The postman always rings twice

Fùcking bogband. It will be like this all night and until tomorrow afternoon when I have proper wifi

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

In a way, this easily resolves itself.
    If Frank is lynched and turns out to be SK, Conor gets serious village cred.
    If Frank is good then Conor is locked in to be SK.

We have no other way of resolving this in the mean time as far as I know?
    If Conor or Frank get's targeted in the interim we will also have a fair idea.

It's slightly worrying that Conor claims he got a peak and a protection but he's painting a huge target on himself so it would be a ballsy move.

Barbara WW wrote: »

It's slightly worrying that Conor claims he got a peak and a protection but he's painting a huge target on himself so it would be a ballsy move.

Both of them are in a precarious position if they are lying. Why risk it?

• Advertisement

Just on the bolded part, I am a villager - but an SK would definitely do this too, they need to kill each other to win the game as well as gain parity with the village.

Cred is fine, but it's in no way clearing of me (or anyone else)

Ok. So.

My thought process was fairly non existent. First instinct was to shoot Holly, then I switched to giving back the gun, then I did another turn and Conor immediate popped in to my head.
    Conor you haven't posted anything remotely bad and apart from my first pop at you yesterday when I thought you might be, well I'd stopped thinking that.
    And yet. Yours was the name I chose.

This really is shockingly poor thought process or a lame excuse.
    I know time was short and all that.

I guess whoever got the shot was always going to have an empty gun and I guess the real test was for the target to determine revenge or not, but test of Steve does expose thought processes that may be useful to us.

I wonder would Steve have won the prize if he put the gun back. I guess that would be the default.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

@vernon

I am going to help the village with whatever time I have left but this is bull****.

I have no more information that anyone else

If you were a single SK then you wouldn't have any more information unless there really is a negotiator at play :D

Just on the bolded part, I am a villager - but an SK would definitely do this too, they need to kill each other to win the game as well as gain parity with the village.

Cred is fine, but it's in no way clearing of me (or anyone else)

Oh I know, it sure doesn't clear you, but I'd have strong good lean on you if Frank flips village, simply because if you were an SK you are really exposing yourself to the third SK (assuming Frank and you are the first 2 SKs).

This really is shockingly poor thought process or a lame excuse.
    I know time was short and all that.

I guess whoever got the shot was always going to have an empty gun and I guess the real test was for the target to determine revenge or not, but test of Steve does expose thought processes that may be useful to us.

I wonder would Steve have won the prize if he put the gun back. I guess that would be the default.

Shockingly poor thought process due to being rubbish in making a decision when under pressure and my own personal tendency to be reactive rather than just wait and see.

Unless we get another jigsaw intervention this could end up being quite a quiet run up to lynch given Conor's peak.

We should still do some FFAs or something to generate some discussion otherwise we will have a wasted night.

Well we could look see if anyone fancies volunteering for the 12.00 game show.

Derry WW wrote: »

We had plenty of offers this morning but I wonder how many will brave it next time?

up for doing something to create information to look back on and question

Both of them are in a precarious position if they are lying. Why risk it?

The only proper thing to do is to lynch OUTSIDE the claims. So lynch somebody else. Which I would be for

• Advertisement

For me I'd have Emily, Holly or Orla do the next game

The only proper thing to do is to lynch OUTSIDE the claims. So lynch somebody else. Which I would be for

wow what a unique idea, and certainly know bias involved.

Well I might try my hand at it again tomorrow ( see what I did there :D )

Just looking back on the character in the game.
    It's a weird selection of people I wonder what the thought process was there.

If you were a single SK then you wouldn't have any more information unless there really is a negotiator at play :D

If I were an sk. But I'm not

Just looking back on the character in the game.
    It's a weird selection of people I wonder what the thought process was there.

20 people beaker doesnt like

Nice try at deflection there, can we go unanimous and string him now?

I'm toing and froing on Orla at the moment.

On one hand her tone reads pure and seems to have good intentions

But she did make a number of what could potentially be perspective slips when responding to Steve earlier.

Frank mentioned it earlier and I meant to come back to it.

Frank might be bad, but he's also hunting other baddies so I wouldn't just discount all of his points.

I will volunteer myself for the next game

• Advertisement

So who would you vote for?, you do still have a vote.

Advertisement