Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Abigail - Very wolfy opening post casting shade on the people who stated their characters despite the op and players since repeating they are for flavor only. picked up on by a good few people so she immediately rolled it back. This gives me a negative gut read on her.

That might seem omgus as she also then called me a noisy wolf but she did so while deciding to not mention anything I posted as wolfy instead just once more casting shade baselessly on others to distract from herself, she also suggested she would peek Senan in the same post. For all I know that could be staged but also comes across as attacking someone cos they called out her behavior.

Weekend over - Katie / I probably will be less active now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Has this been the worst ever Day0?

Very eager for things to happen aren't we young Nidge.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Morning folks.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Morning. Read through the thread, I hate the phrase “it doesn’t sit right with me”, like really hate it. I’m still surprised at how people have jumped on Katie over it though.

What I have noticed is that there is a prolific poster in the game who is conspicuous by his lack of posting. I’d wager he’s a wolf but it might be tough to find him

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Morning. Read through the thread, I hate the phrase “it doesn’t sit right with me”, like really hate it. I’m still surprised at how people have jumped on Katie over it though.

What I have noticed is that there is a prolific poster in the game who is conspicuous by his lack of posting. I’d wager he’s a wolf but it might be tough to find him

Exactly what I was thinking, maybe a few hairy deaths will liven things up.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Good morning all. Was expecting a lot more to have to catch up on. I'm clearly not the only one getting of to a slow start.

Your two points are kind of contradictory here Vern ol chum.

On one hand you don't like people using the phrasing yet on the other you're surprised about people jumping on the person who said the thing you don't like.

Wolfy post tbh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Morning reread thread seems quiet enough yesterday, people just sussing each other out.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Conor WW wrote: »

On one hand you don't like people using the phrasing yet on the other you're surprised about people jumping on the person who said the thing you don't like.

Wolfy post tbh.

I had a theory that maybe Vernon was our low posting friend he was mentioning, he can be a sneaky sausage.

(For the record, that was what I was responding to, not the “it doesn’t really sit well with me” comment).

Wolfy post tbh.

First things first, with the role call of scumbags for this game we’re definitely not chums.

My point on Katie is not contradicting at all. I hate the phrase. I don’t see it as a reason for three or four people to lynch her over the head of it. It’s bandwagoning and I think it’ll turn out there’s a wolf in those people.

• Advertisement

Lucy WW wrote: »
    I had a theory that maybe Vernon was our low posting friend he was mentioning, he can be a sneaky sausage.

(For the record, that was what I was responding to, not the “it doesn’t really sit well with me” comment).

I’m not but I can appreciate how he would try that

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Haha Senan going in two footed, first peek locked in if I was seer. Above and below rand village and wolf, here's a guy trying to pretend he knows what hes doing! Very slightly giving leans, I like on the fence content of your post!

My 2nd one would be Katie, seems like a noisy wolf! That was my initial stick out on my first read through

What I did like was Abbis response to Senan

First things first, with the role call of scumbags for this game we’re definitely not chums.

My point on Katie is not contradicting at all. I hate the phrase. I don’t see it as a reason for three or four people to lynch her over the head of it. It’s bandwagoning and I think it’ll turn out there’s a wolf in those people.

Well your point on Katie isn't actually on Katie Vernie baby buddy

Its regarding Abigail

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

I'm going to approach this game with all the grace and honour as my namesake

source.gif

source.gif

Well your point on Katie isn't actually on Katie Vernie baby buddy

Its regarding Abigail

Apologies just realised that. Insert Abbi for Katie

Apologies just realised that. Insert Abbi for Katie

It’s Katie, Conor and Senan who went after her for it

It’s Katie, Conor and Senan who went after her for it

And if Abi is a wolf how would you revise your sentiments, seems like you know Abi is a villager for some reason.

You missed Phil btw

And if Abi is a wolf how would you revise your sentiments, seems like you know Abi is a villager for some reason.

You missed Phil btw

I don’t. She could be a wolf. I only know I’m a villager

If Abbi is a wolf then I’d base my answer on who actually votes for her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Morning all.

I don’t. She could be a wolf. I only know I’m a villager

If Abbi is a wolf then I’d base my answer on who actually votes for her

If Abi had flipped villager I'd understand where you're coming from but she hasn't, so I don't see why its significant who challenges her on a statement you openly admit yourself is dodgy.

Just my two cents

• Advertisement

You missed Phil btw

Just looked back. Phil hasn’t posted since Abbi said that

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

The countdown on the giant suspended screen descends to zero and the dwellers of the warehouse watch with puzzlement and dread. Jigsaw appears.....

maxresdefault.jpg
    Hello again..... I see you all have had time to get acquainted with eachother. You can squabble about who deserves to be here and you can let your ego run amuck, but allow me to be crystal clear, you all deserve to be here.

Now on to business. The time has come. .......

The only door in the giant room opens and the players cautiously walk through. Inside another screen is playing the same message and 30 locked doors are present.
    The time has come for the next phase of my game to begin. In this large room you will all see exactly what you are made of. In here there are several traps which will test your morals and your phyisical limits. The choices you make will determine your destiny.

Choose wisely.

It appears no one has died yet as I still count 21 sinners. Lets change that shall we......

Kill or be killed.

The message ends with the players even more puzzled at whats happening next.

LYNCH FORM IS OPEN

https://docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5PkePhC-4w-GH3GHzzs1NTOrmU478pQat8uAguAeFP9sAkA/formResponse

If Abi had flipped villager I'd understand where you're coming from but she hasn't, so I don't see why its significant who challenges her on a statement you openly admit yourself is dodgy.

Just my two cents

It’s bandwagonning

So the lynch form is asking us who do we think shall be lynched, not who would we like to lynch. Interesting.

Does that mean that whoever has the most votes isn't necessarily the one lynched?

The OP has this

More importantly..... who will be killed and who will survive?!

Suddenly the screen suspended above changes to a countdown..... one of the players works out that the countdown will end at 9:59am on Monday.

I presumed it meant we’d start with a munch. Obviously not.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Angus WW wrote: »
    So the lynch form is asking us who do we think shall be lynched, not who would we like to lynch. Interesting.

ITS A STANDARD LYNCH FORM. EXCUSE MY WAY WITH WORDS.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

OK what do we have?

We have 21 of us and 30 doors and so far no choice of where we go, the only choice we have is a vote on who to kill.
    5. Voting rules: The lynch form will be opened at 10am each day and players can vote until 08:59:59PM. You can change your vote as many times as you like, but only your last vote will count. Do not share your vote form password with anyone else. All votes for the lynch have to be made by yourself.

Now is there likely to be a game mechanic based on who votes first to activate one of the doors/traps?

Derry WW wrote: »

Now is there likely to be a game mechanic based on who votes first to activate one of the doors/traps?

Well I'm still kicking and I've already voted.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Hi Gang, no idea where to begin.

Just Saw off my ankle now!

Advertisement