Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Interesting day to catch up on, so Frankie is an SK, good news! Steve trying to shoot Conor was interesting, is there still more sk kills left today? Only one death I can see

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    The only proper thing to do is to lynch OUTSIDE the claims. So lynch somebody else. Which I would be for

Eh no, that's bizarre, lynching outside doesn't find a liar, lynching inside does and therefore an Sk

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    wow what a unique idea, and certainly know bias involved.

Exactly. We lynch someone who might actually be evil and it hopefully takes a kill off the table

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    For me I'd have Emily, Holly or Orla do the next game

I'm happy to do it if it's at 12. If it's more like 12:15 then I won't be around for all of it but happy for you guys to guess for me anyway

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

20 people beaker doesnt like

and the worst playlist in history

in the real world, very big differences in "wrongdoings" between the characters as well - but the Saw movies were similar, at least that's my recollection of the first one anyway.

I was in Latvia last year and did an escape room based on saw actually. It was class - no traps though.

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Eh no, that's bizarre, lynching outside doesn't find a liar, lynching inside does and therefore an Sk

No guarantee of that.

I'm good
    Conor might still be good. His peek might not be true and then you have two good people die for no reason.

I'm far more inclined to believe that people pushing the line :: one of conor or me have to be an SK are evil and lining up two potential mislynches for themselves

Derry WW wrote: »
    So who would you vote for?, you do still have a vote.

I'm thinking abigail right now. I had them pegged for evil yesterday and that post made just now still makes me think it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Vote gone in for Frank as I don’t see any other way to resolve this than to see wether or not Conor is telling the truth.

I'm toing and froing on Orla at the moment.

On one hand her tone reads pure and seems to have good intentions

But she did make a number of what could potentially be perspective slips when responding to Steve earlier.

Frank mentioned it earlier and I meant to come back to it.

Frank might be bad, but he's also hunting other baddies so I wouldn't just discount all of his points.

I think Doris is a bit more suss than Orla. As far as I can see she's had 40 posts (nice middle of the road stuff) but hasn't accused anyone or given any reads or questioned anyone. Everything is just agreeing with other people or asking questions. It's the definition of safe play.

I'll post an ISO in a few

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

No guarantee of that.

I'm good
    Conor might still be good. His peek might not be true and then you have two good people die for no reason.

I'm far more inclined to believe that people pushing the line :: one of conor or me have to be an SK are evil and lining up two potential mislynches for themselves

No people are pushing the line based on the evidence presented, we have someone who claims to have peeked you bad, we have an adversarial challenge that the peek is flawed, seeing as we don't have any dueling pistols to resolve the winner we need to do it by logic, which is lynch you to see how you flop and then take it from there.

• Advertisement

Nice try at deflection there, can we go unanimous and string him now?

No deflection. I'm still trying to find evil. Everyone else looking in the wrong place

No people are pushing the line based on the evidence presented, we have someone who claims to have peeked you bad, we have an adversarial challenge that the peek is flawed, seeing as we don't have any dueling pistols to resolve the winner we need to do it by logic, which is lynch you to see how you flop and then take it from there.

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much

If the peek was a real peek, derry would have been a good option

No deflection. I'm still trying to find evil. Everyone else looking in the wrong place

As an SK you would be trying to find evil anyway, so you could honestly say that. Doesn't detract from Conor saying he peeked you evil.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Vote gone in for Frank as I don’t see any other way to resolve this than to see wether or not Conor is telling the truth.

Conor might think hes telling the truth.

If the peek was a real peek, derry would have been a good option

If the peek isn't a real peek then Conor is the option to just lynch after you

As an SK you would be trying to find evil anyway, so you could honestly say that. Doesn't detract from Conor saying he peeked you evil.

If I have to go, I have to go. I just dont want to see the village going down the line of

" well frank is revealed good, that means conor must be evil "

That might not be the case and from my perspective it looks like abigail pushed that

You're wriggling like a baited hook there Frank

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Conor might think hes telling the truth.

Conor will follow what the peek told him. Sorry Frank :cool:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

If I have to go, I have to go. I just dont want to see the village going down the line of

" well frank is revealed good, that means conor must be evil "

That might not be the case and from my perspective it looks like abigail pushed that

giphy.gif

can i change my vote? voted derry at about 9am this morning. what a tense day. vernon (i think) freaking about the combinations was fun

• Advertisement

That's bad/lazy villaging at best and just plain wolfy at worst.

If he has lied about having a peek, it's a terrible play as a sk because he knows his shelf life is short.

If the peek is a tailored peek or reverse peek though, like he wouldn't know that.

To just say. Well if you're good, we'll kill conor next. That doesn't fit and is a wolfy way of looking at things imo

If he has lied about having a peek, it's a terrible play as a sk because he knows his shelf life is short.

If the peek is a tailored peek or reverse peek though, like he wouldn't know that.

To just say. Well if you're good, we'll kill conor next. That doesn't fit and is a wolfy way of looking at things imo

Sorry for double post, got a 404 error and didnt think it went through

Wendy WW wrote: »
    giphy.gif

can i change my vote? voted derry at about 9am this morning. what a tense day. vernon (i think) freaking about the combinations was fun

Biatch, go to the vote thread and vote who you think

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Biatch, go to the vote thread and vote who you think

you

No wolves in this game just wriggly SKs

Conor will follow what the peek told him. Sorry Frank :cool:

I'm not saying you should change Conor. I'm saying that when I flip good, that people shouldn't automatically lynch you :)

Wendy WW wrote: »
    you
    You wanna vote me go ahead and do so

No wolves in this game just wriggly SKs

Semantics, nice

• Advertisement

Doris checking in. I see we have a few interesting characters here, should be a good game
    Hi all just caught up. First day back in work so a bit mental.

I see nothing has happened since door 2 was selected so we can probably rule out that as the cause of Vernon's situation. Could be linked to the voting as suggested but I wouldn't rule out that is could also be a power in play.
    It's too early to know how he got linked so we should be open to all possibilities.
    So no role reveal on death
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    ISLA WAS ...............Bobby Brown

bobby-brown.jpg

Bobby Brown was Good
    In some games people's roles are given out when they die like above, that is called auto-priest.

In other games one player has the role of the priest and learns the information on a player death, it is up to them when to tell the rest of the players. There is a chance they could die before telling anyone
    Lol she had 7 posts! Doesn't take long
    Seriously what are you doing!!
    The numbers look right, we just need to get the right order
    Could be another theory - he could be linked to you. Thinks you are a wolf and are worth dying for so trying to get himself lynched?
    Would be suss if they didn't share their prizes since we all know they won some.
    Can you use it on yourself if it looks like the person you are tied to is gonna die?
    I want to flip that question to the village though.

Why were people rushing to save Derry? They put themselves forward, let them sort it out.
    Pretty sure there was also someone else involved in Isla's death too
    Wonder could the doors be that the poster who posts after the door is opened is killed? Also interesting that Isla was mentioned in the kill post - who did we say we think opened the door that killed Isla?

That's three goodies gone today!
    Nice way to boot your post count there Derry
    So if the three kills have been the SKs that means that nothing has happened with the opening of the doors?

Also puts us in a good position for parity are realistically we only need one village to be left standing
    Morning all, hopefully today is a better day for us and we don't lose as many villagers. Be great is the SK's start taking each other out. Feels weird not waiting on a 10am munch post.

I wonder if there is a game today (apart from the big one tonight!) and if so is it still at 12. Are we going to go in village consensus on who should play the game as if it is like yesterday the person playing could be killed.
    It’s just who I am and how I always play
    You don't have to be posting to be online

Convenient you now have a power when you start to come under suspicion.
    She also hasn't reached the posting requirements so could end up as a mod kill.

Emily also didn't meet the requirements as she currently only has 8 posts.
    I've voted Emily, we see what happens
    So myself and Wendy both voted and nothing happened so wonder what Beaker has in store for us today.
    Yes I'm willing to chance it
    Wonder will we get a countdown timer like yesterday to let us know what time to be here
    Happy to go with Nigel
    Ok so 12.15. Who is playing? Happy to go if Nigel doesn't want to.
    Pretty sure it's 12.15
    I don't get the hysteria either, it's not as if she will really be hurt
    Probably should have let someone else do that as you were involved in the game yesterday
    I wonder can he post while knocked out? And how do we release him if we want to.
    Wonder what this because of Babs
    Probably looking to cause chaos at lynch
    So if the below is right we are 1 v 1 v 1 v 11

Alive:

Steve
    Jake
    Lucy
    Conor
    Abigail
    Holly
    Wendy
    Derry
    Vernon
    Orla
    Barbara
    Emily
    Frank
    Doris

Dead:
    Phil
    Nigel
    Senan
    Angus
    Patrick
    Isla
    Katie
    No I reckon he means they couldn't PM Beaker to put the kill order in
    But then again would kill orders not be done through the BR's?
    Interesting read back.

So if Steve was punished for being selfish, I wonder will Conor be rewarded for being selfless?
    Well that answers my query
    I would go with your gut feel on the peek as we don't have much else to go on.

Doris' ISO
    Not a single read not a single accusation in the entire game. Stated her votes that's it. Her Vote on Frank is obvious.

This is seriously suss play in my opinion.
    Doris, anything you want to say?

Advertisement