Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

We have only one unknown serial killer left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Well one down 2 to go, if Frank is bad then the hard work trying to find the last one starts

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

1 down at last

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    We have only one unknown serial killer left.

Two

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Dont worry, we have one got at least.

I wonder does that mean there was some SK on SK violence or did babs just get trapped

Orrrrrrr

Did Doris panic at being called out maybe?

I'm inclined to think it's a framejob but killing your accuser so quickly seems optimal.

'Oh no that could never be me'

• Advertisement

Two
    Likely to be 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Looks like this is going to be a good evening for us!

Conor WW wrote: »
    Orrrrrrr

Did Doris panic at being called out maybe?

I'm inclined to think it's a framejob but killing your accuser so quickly seems optimal.

'Oh no that could never be me'

That's a good shout. Its exactly how I'd play it if I was an SK

Derry WW wrote: »
    Likely to be 1

Depends. Maybe we might get another event

Frank I believe you are a serial killer. If Conor is lying then he is ****ed. Why would he lie?
    You are hoping to avoid a lynch and so claim to be good. You aren't.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

@vernon

I am going to help the village with whatever time I have left but this is bull****.

I have no more information that anyone else

Dude u were on my FFA

Barbara WW wrote: »
    In a way, this easily resolves itself.
    If Frank is lynched and turns out to be SK, Conor gets serious village cred.
    If Frank is good then Conor is locked in to be SK.

We have no other way of resolving this in the mean time as far as I know?
    If Conor or Frank get's targeted in the interim we will also have a fair idea.

It's slightly worrying that Conor claims he got a peak and a protection but he's painting a huge target on himself so it would be a ballsy move.

Nobody gets village cred for catching an SK

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Dude u were on my FFA

I know.....

But you asked me to help about 3 pages ago. I'm doing my best

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Oh I know, it sure doesn't clear you, but I'd have strong good lean on you if Frank flips village, simply because if you were an SK you are really exposing yourself to the third SK (assuming Frank and you are the first 2 SKs).

Hah? Could you explain this?

Well I'm out for an hour or two, keep me a place by the gallows, out of the draughts y'know can never be too careful with this man flu

Keep reading Vernon my darling, the juicy stuff is coming soon

Steve WW wrote: »
    Frank I believe you are a serial killer. If Conor is lying then he is ****ed. Why would he lie?
    You are hoping to avoid a lynch and so claim to be good. You aren't.

You see. Theres a third cog to this engine.

Conor has a tailored or reversed peek

I'm a villager but conor got a wolf peek of me. Conor could still be a villager. Me coming back villager doesnt 100% make him a wolf. It's a silly move for him to make as a wolf. So he could and probably still is a villager. He has just been fed wrong info.

I accept that I am dying. That's fine. Well, it's not fine. But it is what it is.

When I come back villager, dont autolynch conor. It would be terrible play for a serial killer to make to falsely claim in evil. So he very likely is a villager too

Stop posting vernon. Just read

Derry WW wrote: »
    Well I'm out for an hour or two, keep me a place by the gallows, out of the draughts y'know can never be too careful with this man flu

Man flu

A clever excuse

Dont worry, we have one got at least.

I wonder does that mean there was some SK on SK violence or did babs just get trapped

Just caught up

Was that you Frank? I knew there was some good in you, thanks man

• Advertisement

I'm a villager but conor got a wolf peek of me. Conor could still be a villager. Me coming back villager doesnt 100% make him a wolf. It's a silly move for him to make as a wolf. So he could and probably still is a villager. He has just been fed wrong info.

I accept that I am dying. That's fine. Well, it's not fine. But it is what it is.

When I come back villager, dont autolynch conor. It would be terrible play for a serial killer to make to falsely claim in evil. So he very likely is a villager too

What do you mean that Conor got a wolf peek at you? Do you believe him to be a serial killer?
    Because you went on to say that he may not be bad.

Emily WW wrote: »
    I'm happy to do it if it's at 12. If it's more like 12:15 then I won't be around for all of it but happy for you guys to guess for me anyway

Hi Emily, why will you be around at 12 but not 12.15?

Could it be a fool peek? Absolutely. But I have to go with the information I was given, even if we somehow leave Frank tonight I don't think he ever gets out from it.

:(

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Just caught up

Was that you Frank? I knew there was some good in you, thanks man

It wasnt me. I would have killed conor straight away earlier if I was one. But I'm not able to kill anyone. Just like OJ in real life. Completely innocent

It wasnt me. I would have killed conor straight away earlier if I was one. But I'm not able to kill anyone. Just like OJ in real life. Completely innocent

When would you have killed Conor? Put in the word for him to be taken out after he peeked you?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

are you tied to him?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Why you thinking Derry Wendy?

The protect prize yesterday revealed after 2 kills. I'm thinking the protect was bull**** and he won a kill

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    And old Babs was Bad to the Bone!

She was a Serial Killer.

Called it n00bs. Doris next.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    @ Wendy - why would you vote off wagon when it is likely we have an SK?

At the end of the day does it matter if everyone votes Frank and I vote Derry?

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    are you tied to him?

That doesn't make sense. If they are tied then Conor would not have peeked Frank. Doesn't tied mean wanting each other to survive?

Advertisement