Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    That doesn't make sense. If they are tied then Conor would not have peeked Frank. Doesn't tied mean wanting each other to survive?

It does.

But if I was tied to anyone and I got a peek I'd 100% peek them first so I could trust them

Peeks are great to catch evils, but they can also build a town core which makes it harder for the evils to gain a foothold in the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    It does.

But if I was tied to anyone and I got a peek I'd 100% peek them first so I could trust them

Peeks are great to catch evils, but they can also build a town core which makes it harder for the evils to gain a foothold in the game

Assuming you are not evil then with your peak of Frank we are heading towards having a town core. One unknown SK left.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Bye Babs but it wasn’t me. Hopefully she was the SK that didn’t get her kill in yet and we have no more kills to come.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    Bye Babs but it wasn’t me. Hopefully she was the SK that didn’t get her kill in yet and we have no more kills to come.

Hey baby

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

When would you have killed Conor? Put in the word for him to be taken out after he peeked you?

That's how I'd do it. Make it look like a frame job.

But I'm not sk. So couldn't do it.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Hi Emily, why will you be around at 12 but not 12.15?

I'll be driving from about 12:20 until about 1

Holly WW wrote: »
    Hey baby

Hi Holly Bolly

Frank WW wrote: »
    That's how I'd do it. Make it look like a frame job.

But I'm not sk. So couldn't do it.

Or you are the SK that used their kill earlier today so couldn’t.

Odd. Apart from Barbara we have two more serial killers.

Angus was killed this afternoon though

• Advertisement

There have been two kills today - Angus and Babs which mean one still has to take a shot. If that was Babs then the shot has died with her

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    The protect prize yesterday revealed after 2 kills. I'm thinking the protect was bull**** and he won a kill
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    At the end of the day does it matter if everyone votes Frank and I vote Derry?

And if it had been a kill we would have had an extra kill wouldnt we? It was a protect against all kills, SKs as well as traps that's why I had no fear of any of the doors possibly being boobytraps.

Well hopefully not, but any chink in a vote is a potential get out of jail free play.

And it would certainly put you in my #ffa3 for being a knob.

There have been two kills today - Angus and Babs which mean one still has to take a shot. If that was Babs then the shot has died with her

I forgot about Angus. Barbara was a serial killer and she's gone. Either her or one of the other two took out Angus. No more kills from the baddies tonight because it's one a day.

Or did Angus go by other means? I have to read back.

Hi Holly Bolly

We could eh, get to know each other better.... You know, before we have to lynch you tomorrow... ;)

I forgot about Angus. Barbara was a serial killer and she's gone. Either her or one of the other two took out Angus. No more kills from the baddies tonight because it's one a day.

Only if Barbara hadn't shot her load yet

We could eh, get to know each other better.... You know, before we have to lynch you tomorrow... ;)

You are playing weird

Derry WW wrote: »
    Only if Barbara hadn't shot her load yet

But if Angus was killed by a SK and there is only one SK kill a day then....what? She either took him out or she didn't. If she didn't and someone else did then that's that for the night.

But if Angus was killed by a SK and there is only one SK kill a day then....what? She either took him out or she didn't. If she didn't and someone else did then that's that for the night.

There were three kills yesterday, there are three SKs

They must have one each per day imo

You are playing weird

Sorry Steve, this tiger has needs only the ladies can fulfill. It's a medical condition don't you know.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    There were three kills yesterday, there are three SKs

They must have one each per day imo

I see. I had assumed it was just one.
    Wut.

3 SKs 3 kills unless one is taken out BEFORE the order is given, we don't know if Barbara placed a kill order or not

Sorry Steve, this tiger has needs only the ladies can fulfill. It's a medical condition don't you know.

So you are Tiger Woods. Ok. What has that got to do with anything. Start contributing quality or you are going on to my radar along with Frank.

So you are Tiger Woods. Ok. What has that got to do with anything. Start contributing quality or you are going on to my radar along with Frank.

I don't expect you to understand the hardship of being ridiculously rich with the constant need to bone. I carry my burdens as best I can.

What do you mean that Conor got a wolf peek at you? Do you believe him to be a serial killer?
    Because you went on to say that he may not be bad.

I'd like you to try and read my paragraph again because you are so far off that I dont know if I understand what you're driving at or how I can make my statement any clearer

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Due to inactivity Phil WW has been modkilled.

Re-balancing will occur as a result.

Carry on.

Anyone got any ideas on "Re-balancing will occur as a result"

Phil flipped as good, was he bad before and someone has been retasked?

I'd like you to try and read my paragraph again because you are so far off that I dont know if I understand what you're driving at or how I can make my statement any clearer

Ok I will read again

Ok.

Let us say you and Conor are both villagers and he is operating off false information.
    Why would he be given such information?

Derry WW wrote: »
    Anyone got any ideas on "Re-balancing will occur as a result"

Phil flipped as good, was he bad before and someone has been retasked?

I wouldn't put too much stock in that post.

• Advertisement

My activity is going to be almost zero for the last hour as I'm busy with family now.

I'm voting abigail. They are my best bet for an evil. I'll be flipping good at lynch time. I dont think you should lynch conor. He has been given a tailored peek on me. It makes zero sense for a serial killer to lie about peeking me evil.

Like he could still be an SK, but not for the reason of the peek. If you lynch him, it should be for reasons independent of the peek.

That's it from me. I'd take a good look at steve and doris too after I'm gone. Good chance of evil in there as well imo

Abigail, Steve, doris.

Have at it folks and if I'm massively lynched and dead, see you on the other side

Go village!

<3

Advertisement