Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok.

Let us say you and Conor are both villagers and he is operating off false information.
    Why would he be given such information?
    IT could have been a false peek, sometimes used in games, however afaik there is no way to counter this if someone peeks bad you have to lynch them, if they flip good you then need to decide on the probabilities of was it a false peek or was the player telling lies.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I wouldn't put too much stock in that post.

It's a mod post you have to put some stock in it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    It's a mod post you have to put some stock in it.

What I mean is I think it was Beaker letting us know that Phil had been mod killed but there are no clues hidden in his post.

As for Frank. I will be voting to lynch him.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Good game?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    My activity is going to be almost zero for the last hour as I'm busy with family now.

I'm voting abigail. They are my best bet for an evil. I'll be flipping good at lynch time. I dont think you should lynch conor. He has been given a tailored peek on me. It makes zero sense for a serial killer to lie about peeking me evil.

Like he could still be an SK, but not for the reason of the peek. If you lynch him, it should be for reasons independent of the peek.

That's it from me. I'd take a good look at steve and doris too after I'm gone. Good chance of evil in there as well imo

Abigail, Steve, doris.

Have at it folks and if I'm massively lynched and dead, see you on the other side

Go village!

<3

This is simply the wolfiest post ever, Conor peeked you, the fact your saying not to lynch either of you is bizarre, one of you is getting lynched and I trust Conor more than I do you, for sure!

• Advertisement

IT could have been a false peek, sometimes used in games, however afaik there is no way to counter this if someone peeks bad you have to lynch them, if they flip good you then need to decide on the probabilities of was it a false peek or was the player telling lies.

It's a zero sum game at this point, if Conor is an SK it's an absolute suicide move unless he knows for sure Frank is an SK otherwise hes dead next lynch anyway. It doesn't clear him what so ever but on its merits Frank dies

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Good game?

If anyone has a peek throw it at this one or Doris please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    This is simply the wolfiest post ever, Conor peeked you, the fact your saying not to lynch either of you is bizarre, one of you is getting lynched and I trust Conor more than I do you, for sure!

Obviously I'd prefer if we were lynching an evil, but we're not having that. A goodie is being lynched instead

Obviously I'd prefer if we were lynching an evil, but we're not having that. A goodie is being lynched instead

No you, a peeked evil player is being lynched!

No you, a peeked evil player is being lynched!

Let's see how you feel in 17 minutes so.

I look forward to your climb down

• Advertisement

Hopefully after tonight I'll be back on the force in a week and as good as new

Hopefully after tonight I'll be back on the force in a week and as good as new

Fixed?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I dunno what to say really, Frank if you flip good then I'm sorry, but I have to trust the peek and the peek showed you as bad :/

Dammit

https://youtu.be/McS1LCfVXak

Just click the link. Stupid youtube

Let's see how you feel in 17 minutes so.

I look forward to your climb down

There will be no climb down, Conor will die then if you are good. There is zero benefit to Conor pretending to have a peek. Also in a game with 3 sks,I dont see there being a false peek power in play tbh

Conor WW wrote: »
    I dunno what to say really, Frank if you flip good then I'm sorry, but I have to trust the peek and the peek showed you as bad :/

Of course you gotta trust it and no hard feelings.

It is what it is

loveIsland-love-island-loveisland-JsDp3JBuCef5rmNxnD

There will be no climb down, Conor will die then if you are good. There is zero benefit to Conor pretending to have a peek. Also in a game with 3 sks,I dont see there being a false peek power in play tbh

Well Connor might not, but he'll be standing on a very wobbly stool with the noose

Any last words Frank

giphy.gif

Well Connor might not, but he'll be standing on a very wobbly stool with the noose

It's only serial killers that will push hard to lynch conor over this

• Advertisement

Any last words Frank

giphy.gif

Yes

Can I have a gun ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

It's only serial killers that will push hard to lynch conor over this

It’s funny cause each baddy has their own way of bowing out. When they are we as good as dead this is certainly a different method to one I’m used to.

Sorry to keep you hanging around Frank the executioners stuck in traffic

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

It’s been a long day in the warehouse for all who dwell within it. Blood is splattered on the walls and the smell of death lingers in the air. The blood of Nigel, Barbara and Angus has been shed and now the remaining players believe they have caught a killer. It reaches 9pm and the players have no doubt whom they want dead. A door opens and they are instructed by Jigsaw to strap their chosen victim to the metal table inside. The players oblige and drag Frank WW into the room, confining him to the table. Frank begs for his life: “It’s not me, I swear it’s not me” .

But the players ignore his pleas and they are instructed to leave the room. Frank, helpless on the table, screams for his life to be spared. Suddenly a giant pendulum axe swings over him. With each swing it gets lower and lower until the axe strikes him square in the skull. The axe is embedded in his head, while blood splatters all around.

Frank WW was been lynched by the players.

Oooh gruesome way to go Frank RIP

PLEASE PLEASE let the peek be true

Oh and by the way I only just activated my protection.

SUCK ON THAT SERIAL KILLERS!

PLEASE PLEASE let the peek be true
    Too late now, unless you have some superglue and an aspirin, Frank's got a splitting headache.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Oh and by the way I only just activated my protection.

SUCK ON THAT SERIAL KILLERS!

Why would you tell the SKs you can’t be killed tomorrow? Surely the best thing for the village is that they try to target somebody they can’t kill?

• Advertisement

I hate slow reveals

Advertisement