Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Wendy's gone very quiet after saying she was going to vote for me, regardless!

Watching the game boss.

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna leave Conor for a day, its not the best use of my time! I'd be looking to get Wendy or Doris to do the traps tomorrrow

Im down

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    I'm gonna leave Conor for a day, its not the best use of my time! I'd be looking to get Wendy or Doris to do the traps tomorrrow

That's fine by me.

Tbh Abigail I'm exhausted and need sleep, I don't want to argue over this tonight anyways. Y'all can beat me up about it tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Lucy shared a bed with Senan

Emily has a secret role... allegedly

Yeh it was me and Senan. Nothing really to talk about that I haven’t already said.

As I said, Jigsaw seemed happy when we talked. Senan didn’t say much but it was literally a room with Senan.

I'd like a room... not sure if Kevin Spacey or Culkin would be who I'd share with though :D

Seriously though, good night. After a tough 48 hrs we did well today, let's enjoy it while it lasts

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Im down

Hey baby

Holly WW wrote: »
    Hey baby

sup holly

sup holly

Wanna watch me swing my wood?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Watching the game boss.

How’d that go?

Vernon WW wrote: »
    How’d that go?

was nearly hoping city won about 7-0 to force their hand :o

• Advertisement

:eek:

Holly what did you mean by this?

Morning folks, good day yesterday although I wouldn't be surprised if there are mechanisms to even the game up and today could be carnage

If there are further roles then I think now could be a good time to reveal, IF we are down to one SK then if we can narrow down the pool for us to hunt in.

Emily, you are an annoying case, you say that you can't see any use for your power, if thats really the case then come out and tell us, otherwise I suggest we lynch you provided you're still alive this evening

If I had to pick the last wolf I'd probably be looking at Steve, Conor & Derry.

#FFA3
    Conor
    Derry
    Steve

The only thing I will say about Steve is that a smart SK would have gotten the information about Frank and kept it to himself. Made up another prize or said that he wasn't going to tell what the second prize was. Let Frank have his kill today and then take him out at a later stage. It was very powerful for one SK to know who a second SK was, incredibly so.
    Balancing that though I don't like the reveal after lynching about his protection only being activated, thats almost definitely a lie. With two SKs in play you'd have to protect yourself immediately. Now people lie about protect prizes all the time to throw wolves/SKs off the scent and protect themselves when the protection has ran out. Again I wouldn't die in a ditch over that lie

Holly what did you mean by this?

Holly is Tiger I'm guessing

1. Steve
    5. Jake
    6. Lucy
    8. Conor
    9. Abigail
    10. Holly
    12. Wendy
    13. Derry
    14. Vernon
    15. Orla
    17. Emily
    20. Doris

Am I right in thinking we are down to 12?

Morning folks, good day yesterday although I wouldn't be surprised if there are mechanisms to even the game up and today could be carnage

If there are further roles then I think now could be a good time to reveal, IF we are down to one SK then if we can narrow down the pool for us to hunt in.

Emily, you are an annoying case, you say that you can't see any use for your power, if thats really the case then come out and tell us, otherwise I suggest we lynch you provided you're still alive this evening

If I had to pick the last wolf I'd probably be looking at Steve, Conor & Derry.

#FFA3
    Conor
    Derry
    Steve

The only thing I will say about Steve is that a smart SK would have gotten the information about Frank and kept it to himself. Made up another prize or said that he wasn't going to tell what the second prize was. Let Frank have his kill today and then take him out at a later stage. It was very powerful for one SK to know who a second SK was, incredibly so.
    Balancing that though I don't like the reveal after lynching about his protection only being activated, thats almost definitely a lie. With two SKs in play you'd have to protect yourself immediately. Now people lie about protect prizes all the time to throw wolves/SKs off the scent and protect themselves when the protection has ran out. Again I wouldn't die in a ditch over that lie

Vernon you can wolf read me if you like but I really think we need to be looking outside of the higher range posters.

My suspicions lie with Orla, Doris and Emily currently.

All three just coasting along, Emily was under suspicion and magically claimed a useless role.

Babs was an SK but highlighted Doris not really putting any accusations out there

Orla with some strange wording on posts to Steve that look like perspective slips.

I'm leaving Holly out for now as she can put herself forward for the trap imo.

As I said, wolf read me away but be prepared to listen to me when I eventually die anyways

Well I've already asked Emily to reveal her power - if she doesn't we lynch her cause its a useless power according to her

I dont think we can put too much stock in what people accuse each other - I could die today and I wouldn't advise people going well his FFA must have the last SK, these are my thoughts but everyone is shooting in the dark

People had theorised earlier that there was one high, one mid and one low poster as SK. I'm not sure I agree with it BUT we've had two low-mid posters flipped already as bad

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Vernon you can wolf read me if you like but I really think we need to be looking outside of the higher range posters.

My suspicions lie with Orla, Doris and Emily currently.

All three just coasting along, Emily was under suspicion and magically claimed a useless role.

Babs was an SK but highlighted Doris not really putting any accusations out there

Orla with some strange wording on posts to Steve that look like perspective slips.

I'm leaving Holly out for now as she can put herself forward for the trap imo.

As I said, wolf read me away but be prepared to listen to me when I eventually die anyways

Conor do you have a role?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Conor do you have a role?

Yes I have a role, no point beating around the bush.

I'm the vigilante.

Ok so I shot Angus yesterday.

I wanted to shoot someone on the Senan wagon as I thought an SK might be hiding there, and Emily was my number one choice but she claimed a role so I steered onto Angus.

I was trying to focus you to be ready for more SK kills as there was only one yesterday, which was Babs.

I know for a fact she died without getting her kill off as I shot Angus so the kill had to come from someone, I suspect most likely Frank but time will tell on that one.

I started with no bullets and got given one night 1, I don't know if I'll get anymore but that's my story and now I have to work so pick it apart if you want.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Morning all. I'm your friendly village vote tamperer. A strange power as far as I'm concerned, and probably more use to a wolf team, but I am village.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Morning all. I'm your friendly village vote tamperer. A strange power as far as I'm concerned, and probably more use to a wolf team, but I am village.

I presume you ensured Frank died last night hence we got no results?

Conor do you have any more bullets?

I like you explanation BTW, it’s clear and there’s very little room for ambiguity

You’ll understand that obviously if you last too long we’ll have to kill you to find out though! Vig is essentially a good SK!

I would guess that this means SKs got a kill every second day as did the vig.
    So we can expect an SK death today

Anymore roles?

Sorry, I forgot we had two kills yesterday

So how do you know it was Frank? Why would the other SK not use their kill?

Did you have to do anything to get your bullet?

Conor do you have any more bullets?

I like you explanation BTW, it’s clear and there’s very little room for ambiguity

You’ll understand that obviously if you last too long we’ll have to kill you to find out though! Vig is essentially a good SK!

I would guess that this means SKs got a kill every second day as did the vig.
    So we can expect an SK death today

Not currently no.

I did think it might be cyclical too BUT

Someone killed Babs and it wasnt me. So now I'm not sure what to think.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Conor, have you bullets left?

Ready for GAME TIME today if the village wills it. Put me down guys Ol tiggey W gonna come good.

Sorry, I forgot we had two kills yesterday

So how do you know it was Frank? Why would the other SK not use their kill?

Did you have to do anything to get your bullet?

I suspect it was Frank I cannot be certain on that. Defo wasnt Babs anyways.

If Frank had a kill he'd have definitely used it imo as he knew he was a goner

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »

You can "tamper" my "vote" anyday.

wait

I mean

Did you tamper votes??

Advertisement