Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    Conor, have you bullets left?

Not at the moment, I got one night 1 which I duly used to shoot Angus in the head with.

Sorry Angus :/

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I looked back at the deaths and in fairness Angus was killed with a silenced gun.
    The others refer to “killed by another player”

I’m happy to accept and move on

Are we having a vote on who goes for the comp today?
    Derry gets mine

I think it was probably the remaining SK who killed yesterday

It makes no sense for the other not to use their kill. Especially with Babs gone they desperately need people dead. Unless they can stock pile

Conor did you have to use your bullet yesterday

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I think it was probably the remaining SK who killed yesterday

It makes no sense for the other not to use their kill. Especially with Babs gone they desperately need people dead. Unless they can stock pile

Conor did you have to use your bullet yesterday

I did not, and in hindsight I should have kept it but how was I to know i would wind up with a peek and find a baddy :(

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I am available today from 12 for comp

• Advertisement

Ya I wouldn’t blame you for using it

But that could explain why there’s an SK death missing
    I kinda like the idea of them stock piling, give more room for them to hide but have it in the back pocket. It’s good play and less risky now they are the only SK left

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

I looked back at the deaths and in fairness Angus was killed with a silenced gun.
    The others refer to “killed by another player”

I’m happy to accept and move on

Are we having a vote on who goes for the comp today?
    Derry gets mine

You might as well, though good I have no powers but I'd want you to have some valid reasons because TBH my gut has you and Jake.

So a vote on who to put forward for the comp
    Please copy and paste this with your suggestion and whether you’re available yourself

Vernon - available - Derry

Jake available from 12

Conor - not available - Orla

• Advertisement

Now seeing as we lost Angus to a vigilante shot, anyone got an explanation for 3 SKs but only 1 SK kill yesterday?

Derry WW wrote: »
    You might as well, though good I have no powers but I'd want you to have some valid reasons because TBH my gut has you and Jake.

Because you were first up for the first comp. before we knew it was highly dangerous. The same was done in the last game by a wolf. I’d like to clear that up

Conor WW wrote: »

Jake available from 12

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

Holly - Oh you better believe I'm available - Holly

Derry WW wrote: »
    Now seeing as we lost Angus to a vigilante shot, anyone got an explanation for 3 SKs but only 1 SK kill yesterday?

The could be stock piling. Keeping the number of people to hide in high but they still have the same number of kills. If we see no kills today I’d warrant that’s what they are at

Holly WW wrote: »
    Holly - Oh you better believe I'm available - Holly
    Jake available from 12

Did ye see the bit about copy and paste, can ye do that please, help keep track

And vote

Vernon - available - Derry Jake Holly

VOTE JAKE

Because you were first up for the first comp. before we knew it was highly dangerous. The same was done in the last game by a wolf. I’d like to clear that up

It's not as dangerous if you aren't trying to grub up a prize by using up the guesses, that would be more suspicious for me of you.

The could be stock piling. Keeping the number of people to hide in high but they still have the same number of kills. If we see no kills today I’d warrant that’s what they are at

Rubbish theory, if you can kill you kill other wise you end up like Barbara put out by a lucky shot.

VOTE HOLLY

• Advertisement

ah crap

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Stock piling kills? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a game where wolves or Sks can or did do that.

Did Frank not use his kill yesterday? Very unlikely. So Conor is “our Vigilante” which explains another. And we presume Barbara didn’t use hers before she died and the other SK didn’t get or use a kill? I’m not sure “stockpiling kills” adds up.

And now we have a vote tamperer aswell. Roles popping up all over the place but not one rolled villager killed and half the village dead?!

Conor, who did you shoot on day 1?

I have no role so in the final 9-10 villagers every one of our “roles” remain? Assuming of course roles are announced on thread but no reason to think otherwise.

Something feels f**ky here.

Honestly its lovely you're putting yourselves forward but Doris and Orla are most suspicious to me at the moment anyways.

So I suppose maybe we keep them away from it and try to win the prize potentially on offer?

hang on

Did ye see the bit about copy and paste, can ye do that please, help keep track

And vote
    VOTE JAKE

VOTE HOLLY

In the interests of democracy

Vote Vernon

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Stock piling kills? I’m not sure I’ve ever seen a game where wolves or Sks can or did do that.

Did Frank not use his kill yesterday? Very unlikely. So Conor is “our Vigilante” which explains another. And we presume Barbara didn’t use hers before she died and the other SK didn’t get or use a kill? I’m not sure “stockpiling kills” adds up.

And now we have a vote tamperer aswell. Roles popping up all over the place but not one rolled villager killed and half the village dead?!

I have no role so in the final 9-10 villagers every one of our “roles” remain? Assuming of course roles are announced on thread but no reason to think otherwise.

I had no bullet till night 1 so couldnt shoot anyone

Lucy WW wrote: »

And as per Derry, who got the other kill? I don’t buy the stockpiling theory so what is the alternative explanation for the 2nd kill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I presume you ensured Frank died last night hence we got no results?

Not down to me. I can't change a vote to who I'm voting for, so I voted for Frank myself and tried shaking a tree with my tampering, but that obviously didn't work because we then got no results.

• Advertisement

I had no bullet till night 1 so couldnt shoot anyone

So you get no bullet today (presumably every second day) and came out on thread as VIG, what was the thinking behind that play?

Advertisement