Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

On the stockpiling it was present in another game tbf to Vernon, in The Expendawolves the SK could stockpile their kills

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So you get no bullet today (presumably every second day) and came out on thread as VIG, what was the thinking behind that play?

I dunno if I'm gonna get any more bullets at all tbh.

So you get no bullet today (presumably every second day) and came out on thread as VIG, what was the thinking behind that play?

Also bullets won't win this game now, clear villagers will imo.

It's statistically most likely any bullets I get from now will just reduce our numbers given two SKs are dead

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Of course the one thing Vernon in his haste to try and get someone else to try and win him a prize is forgetting is that Jigsaw is in charge and we went from selflessness volunteering
    ( myself) to having someone volunteered (Nigel) what makes you think this will be the same?

Now I do agree that we should be prepped but I think you're likely to get a different selection criteria.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'll be around at 12 but like I said yesterday I'll have to go about 12:20. Happy to play

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Also bullets won't win this game now, clear villagers will imo.

It's statistically most likely any bullets I get from now will just reduce our numbers given two SKs are dead

But we can’t really clear villagers. The only way any wolf was caught by the village was a peek. The competition doesn’t seem to make much difference because Vernon wants Derry to do it again. If Derry is an SK he’s a very impulsive one as he volunteered for the first game without any idea of the consequences. If he’s not “sort of clear” because of the competition, then why are we bothering use it to “sort of clear” people?

Vernon what’s your thoughts on Derry? That he was a wolf hoovering up prizes without any regard for consequences?

But we can’t really clear villagers. The only way any wolf was caught by the village was a peek. The competition doesn’t seem to make much difference because Vernon wants Derry to do it again. If Derry is an SK he’s a very impulsive one as he volunteered for the first game without any idea of the consequences. If he’s not “sort of clear” because of the competition, then why are we bothering use it to “sort of clear” people?

Vernon what’s your thoughts on Derry? That he was a wolf hoovering up prizes without any regard for consequences?

Well lettuce hope for more peeks then :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

On the stockpiling it was present in another game tbf to Vernon, in The Expendawolves the SK could stockpile their kills

I stockpiled as an SK previously that why I thought of it.

It makes sense because the SK wants to have more room to hide but still keep their kills

Anyway, comp voting

Vernon - available - Derry
    Conor - not available - Orla
    Jake - available from 12 - Jake
    Holly - Available - Holly
    Derry - available - Vernon

Emily, whose vote did you tamper with Monday?

Nobody complained about having their vote moved at all

Derry WW wrote: »
    Of course the one thing Vernon in his haste to try and get someone else to try and win him a prize is forgetting is that Jigsaw is in charge and we went from selflessness volunteering
    ( myself) to having someone volunteered (Nigel) what makes you think this will be the same?

Now I do agree that we should be prepped but I think you're likely to get a different selection criteria.

Well we cross that when we come to it better to be prepared. The two comps so far theres been a less than 50% chance of living

You're very defensive this morning Derry, very defensive

I'm more than happy to go for any competition because I know my life means f**k all.

If it is like the two previous days I also advocate the person in the comp isn't the person who guesses, split those prizes if they come

• Advertisement

Conor - not available - Orla
    Jake - available from 12 - Jake
    Holly - Available - Holly
    Derry - available - Vernon
    Emily - available 12-12.20 -

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Well we cross that when we come to it better to be prepared. The two comps so far theres been a less than 50% chance of living

I'm more than happy to go for any competition because I know my life means f**k all.

If it is like the two previous days I also advocate the person in the comp isn't the person who guesses, split those prizes if they come

I'm always defensive when I spot an attempt at railroading something, usually means someone bad doing the railroading.

Also seeing as you are more than happy to do the minigame why this pretence of organising a vote just volunteer yourself, your motives for this suck big time.

What am I railroading?

I've asked everyone for a vote, thats hardly railroading now is it?

Also seeing as you are more than happy to do the minigame why this pretence of organising a vote just volunteer yourself, your motives for this suck big time.

I have volunteered, whats the pretense you're talking about?

If I came out and said "Well lads I'm taking the competition today" you'd accuse me of railroading that

Emily, whose vote did you tamper with Monday?

Nobody complained about having their vote moved at all

I switched Senans vote to Steve on Monday

I have volunteered, whats the pretense you're talking about?

If I came out and said "Well lads I'm taking the competition today" you'd accuse me of railroading that

The pretence of organising a vote, voting for me and then adding I have volunteered, if your calling for volunteers then just ask for volunteers but don't try to hide your motives by adding in that you can vote for someone else or by putting other people's names forward

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Emily WW wrote: »

Were you instructed to do that or did you want me gone?

Funny that Senan never mentioned it on thread or in our BR.

And I think I should be free for the comp today, if not and you don’t have to be here (like yesterday), I don’t mind the village putting my name down. I’m not important and have nothing to lose but my life so no loss to the village.

I will also put myself forward. I will be free from midday.

• Advertisement

The pretence of organising a vote, voting for me and then adding I have volunteered, if your calling for volunteers then just ask for volunteers but don't try to hide your motives by adding in that you can vote for someone else or by putting other people's names forward

So a vote on who to put forward for the comp
    Please copy and paste this with your suggestion and whether you’re available yourself

You mean like I did here where I said will people say whether they are available or not and who they would like to vote for?

You're panicking, stuff like this is great to see who is worried about dying

Explain more about this tree shaking last night when you couldn't switch votes because you'd voted for Frank?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,061 ✭✭✭Holly WW

And I think I should be free for the comp today, if not and you don’t have to be here (like yesterday), I don’t mind the village putting my name down. I’m not important and have nothing to lose but my life so no loss to the village.

Wanna see what a Master can do in 68 strokes?

You mean like I did here where I said will people say whether they are available or not and who they would like to vote for?

You're panicking, stuff like this is great to see who is worried about dying

No you don't volunteer someone else without an ulterior motive, did anyone put forward any non volunteers yesterday. What's your real reason, slam the door and then rapid fire wrong answers like Senan did

Holly WW wrote: »

Holly you are full of bull but I don't think you are a serial killer.

No you don't volunteer someone else without an ulterior motive, did anyone put forward any non volunteers yesterday. What's your real reason, slam the door and then rapid fire wrong answers like Senan did

Senan was good so if you are comparing Vernon's volunteering to his guesses then don't.

Holly WW wrote: »

Depends , what kind of strokes are we talking about?

Do you mean Stroking a cat. 68 strokes of an oar? Or after having 68 strokes?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Were you instructed to do that or did you want me gone?

I was wary of both of you

Senan wouldn't have known until the votes were revealed, and he was dead then.

• Advertisement

I was wary of both of you

Do you have tampering powers remaining?

Advertisement