Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    Well I'm still kicking and I've already voted.

Maybe we should goo the old fashioned way

OPEN DOOR ONE

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Maybe we should goo the old fashioned way

OPEN DOOR ONE

You're brave.
    You really have to feel some mad **** is going to go down.
    Maybe mini games. Jigsaw is an evil bastard.

OK lets look see about post counts.
    User Name Posts
    Nigel WW 27
    Katie WW 21
    Conor WW 18
    Vernon WW 11
    Steve WW 10
    Derry WW 10
    Senan WW 8
    Isla WW 7
    beakerjoe 7
    Lucy WW 6
    Jake WW 5
    Abigail WW 5
    Angus WW 4
    Wendy WW 3
    Holly WW 3
    Emily WW 2
    Orla WW 1
    Patrick WW 1
    Barbara WW 1
    Doris WW 1
    Persepoly 1

Given rule 3
    3. Be active: Please all try to reasonably contribute to the game thread with 10 posts being the minimum per day; and always remember to try to get a vote in. In the case of a tie vote, the last vote will carry the lynch. All players who are mod killed will be replaced if possible, but this decision will be made on a case by case basis. If you wish to be subbed, please PM the mods.

Maybe one of the low posters will activate a trap?

Barbara WW wrote: »
    You're brave.
    You really have to feel some mad **** is going to go down.
    Maybe mini games. Jigsaw is an evil bastard.

Well we can all chew the fat and sit around or actually try something to progress the game. Myself I'd like to progress the game, If I die then it just piles on the pressure for the rest of you.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Vernon WW has been trapped in a device.

The device is connected to the heart rate of another player. Should that player die before 9pm, Vernon's wrist will be sliced.

Vernon knows who he is connected to, but sharing that information would not be clever.

• Advertisement

Well lets kick off an argument, who did you vote for?

beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

The device is connected to the heart rate of another player. Should that player die before 9pm, Vernon's wrist will be sliced.

Vernon knows who he is connected to, but sharing that information would not be clever.
    Kill or be killed eh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Business is sure picking up.

Did you open a door Vern?

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Now we have something to work with, so it's NOT lynch player connected and we kill Vernon ( assuming we have no medical training and can't stem the bleed ) because the Lynch won't happen until 9.00 PM.

So someone is likely to be in another trap soon enough and question is do we save them to save Vernon?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Kill or be killed eh.

So Vern will be actively trying to make sure someone doesn't get lynched. Right?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    So Vern will be actively trying to make sure someone doesn't get lynched. Right?

Given Derry opened the door would it make sense that it's Derry he's linked to?

Anyways.

In for a penny and all that

What door we opening next

Patrick WW wrote: »

Don't think so MOD message reads ( my emphasis )

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Conor WW wrote: »
    Given Derry opened the door would it make sense that it's Derry he's linked to?

Anyways.

In for a penny and all that

What door we opening next

Well we don't know if a door opened, if it did and it is me then I'm unaware of the link from this end.

HOWEVER

Seeing as the setting only forbids Vernon from telling us, then if anyone else has been given a message to say they are linked , it should be safe enough to tell us

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

CLARIFICATION - That should be 9.01pm :), if the connected player is lynched at 9 or is dead via other methods before then, then Vernon WW will also die.

Carry on

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well we don't know if a door opened, if it did and it is me then I'm unaware of the link from this end.

HOWEVER

Seeing as the setting only forbids Vernon from telling us, then if anyone else has been given a message to say they are linked , it should be safe enough to tell us

What door would you pick next?

Door 2, go chronologically?

Or pick 30 and see what happens.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Well I didn't actually vote in the lynch so it may well be that Vernon voted first and got trapped.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Good morning :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Thanks for that Jigsaw

I can’t talk about how this happened or who I’m linked to

Well I didn't actually vote in the lynch so it may well be that Vernon voted first and got trapped.

Maybe, did you vote Vernon?

Vernon, keeping in mind jigsaw's warning, is there any other information you can share that might be useful to figuring things out?

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Thanks for that Jigsaw

I can’t talk about how this happened or who I’m linked to

Instructions say you can't talk about who you're linked to, NOT how you came to be chosen, if you did an action that caused it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

I don't like this game already!
    I managed up to SAW 3 before noping out the series.

I want out this room, I'm sorry for what I did. I think I might be claustrophobic. I didn't mean what I did. I didn't realise the impact. I'm sorry. I'll give it back, I'll pay them, I have money. Well I used to have money. I'll go to the papers.

PLEASE JUST LET ME OUT

(ps this is all flavour)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Maybe, did you vote Vernon?

I literally just said that I didn't actually vote in the lynch. I still have not done so.

So my theories are:

1) Vernon was first to vote in the lynch, and he is paired with who he voted for
    2) Someone voted Vernon first and they are paired
    3) Vernon was the first to post this morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

CLARIFICATION - That should be 9.01pm :), if the connected player is lynched at 9 or is dead via other methods before then, then Vernon WW will also die.

Carry on

This is why I thought there'd only be maybe three wolves to start with, as there's already a 2 for 1 offer. If there is five wolves this game could be over very quickly. Given the lynches, random deaths, munches...

We need to be careful with the lynching.

Clarabel wrote: »

I want out this room, I'm sorry for what I did. I think I might be claustrophobic. I didn't mean what I did. I didn't realise the impact. I'm sorry. I'll give it back, I'll pay them, I have money. Well I used to have money. I'll go to the papers.

PLEASE JUST LET ME OUT

(ps this is all flavour)

Clothes please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Clarabel wrote: »

PLEASE JUST LET ME OUT

(ps this is all flavour)

first time for everything

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Instructions say you can't talk about who you're linked to, NOT how you came to be chosen, if you did an action that caused it.

I’ve been told I can’t discuss that either. So in the interest of self-preservation and the game integrity I won’t answer any questions surrounding it

OK unlike that chicken ****
    who now says he didn't vote.

I did vote early and if Vernon can confirm that it's because he voted early why he was picked then logic would dictate that I'm likely to be the linkee

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So the person that Vernon is connected to is unaware of being so?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I am assuming that Vernon being trapped has no bearing on him being a wolf or not, but I am inclined to think that he might be village though?

Am I tunnel making here?

Advertisement