Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Explain more about this tree shaking last night when you couldn't switch votes because you'd voted for Frank?

I changed Holly's vote to Abigail last night to see how she'd react.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Senan wouldn't have known until the votes were revealed, and he was dead then.

Oh yeh, I’m still a bit brain farty this week.

So can you change one vote or multiple?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Do you have tampering powers remaining?

Yes I can tamper everyday. I also checked yesterday and I don't have to use the power

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Oh yeh, I’m still a bit brain farty this week.

So can you change one vote or multiple?

I can change one vote a night and not to the person I am voting for

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    You mean like I did here where I said will people say whether they are available or not and who they would like to vote for?

You're panicking, stuff like this is great to see who is worried about dying

Yes I'm worried about dying but I'm more worried about why YOU decided we don't need to do this democratically by calling for volunteers

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I did see Beaker's lynch votes post. Did I miss it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You seem to be misreading what I wrote

I asked if people were available themselves and who they would like to vote for

When I said

Vernon - Available - Derry

the available referred to me, not you

But I'll put it in simple terms for you now

I am more than happy to do it if thats what the group decide
    Are you available?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Senan was good so if you are comparing Vernon's volunteering to his guesses then don't.
    Senan was just an idiot, however, I just don't trust Vernon and this sudden shift away from volunteers and a straight forward democratic vote

Emily WW wrote: »
    I can change one vote a night and not to the person I am voting for

Hmmmm. Not sure what to make of this.

How about you change my vote tonight ? Or if somebody else wants to put their name forward for same? At least it confirms your power, although I’m not sure how much that helps when determining if you are good or bad.

Incidentally Holly do you confirm your vote was changed? Asides from being odd as pineapple on pizza, why did you not say anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement

First matter of Business, here are the lynch votes (sorry about the delay). IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Frank WW (9) : Conor WW, Doris WW, Lucy WW, Emily WW, Orla WW, Vernon WW, Derry WW, Jake WW, Steve WW, Abigail WW,

Abigail WW (2) : Holly WW, Frank WW

Derry WW (1) : Wendy WW

• Advertisement

No you don't volunteer someone else without an ulterior motive, did anyone put forward any non volunteers yesterday. What's your real reason, slam the door and then rapid fire wrong answers like Senan did

Except I didn't fire in wrong answer like Senan did. I solved the problem for you D1 and SAVED YOU. I tried to do the same D2 and failed

When I said

Are you available?

No I'm not available because I'm not volunteering

Senan was just an idiot, however, I just don't trust Vernon and this sudden shift away from volunteers and a straight forward democratic vote

How is it a change? We voted on Nigel yesterday

Ok shall we have a straightforward democratic vote then?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Hmmmm. Not sure what to make of this.

How about you change my vote tonight ? Or if somebody else wants to put their name forward for same? At least it confirms your power, although I’m not sure how much that helps when determining if you are good or bad.

Incidentally Holly do you confirm your vote was changed? Asides from being odd as pineapple on pizza, why did you not say anything?

I'll happily change your vote. You can even tell me who to change it to :D

When I said

Are you available?

If you really wanted to crank up the competition, whoever has to enter has the guess the answer themselves. That would really make it a no no for sk.

Although a 10/24 chance in winning is prob bad enough as it is to be fair.

Except I didn't fire in wrong answer like Senan did. I solved the problem for you D1 and SAVED YOU. I tried to do the same D2 and failed
    D1 You were firing in answers because of Senan, you got lucky and so did I

D2 you were firing in answers because of greed and trying to win a prize

Someone care to go back and count how many votes were put in and by whom?

How is it a change? We voted on Nigel yesterday

Nigel volunteered himself

No I'm not available because I'm not volunteering

Why are you not making yourself available?
    You've been here both days so you can obviously make the time

An NRV should have no fear of dying

Mod Announcement :

Everyone in the warehouse was exhausted from the chaos of yesterday. Holly WW was particular spent. She slept in a deep sleep in one of the rooms. But as she slumbered, a killer appeared. The killer crept into the room silently and slit Hollys throat as she snoozed. Holly awoke in panic, enable to scream as a hand was held over her mouth. Blood poured from her wound and in a few moments she went limp.

dcns0bv-ae11a25a-5408-4577-b249-130596cd1ea5.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi85Y2I0M2U0ZC05NDM1LTQyODItYmQ0Zi1kYTA5ZmZhY2RmYTcvZGNuczBidi1hZTExYTI1YS01NDA4LTQ1NzctYjI0OS0xMzA1OTZjZDFlYTUuZ2lmIn1dXX0.SK2a8mmTQ_gBn2qkAgIw4zoNJ-cLSUai33O-EbIEJ2c

Holly WW was killed by another player

• Advertisement

Why are you not making yourself available?
    You've been here both days so you can obviously make the time

An NRV should have no fear of dying

I'm not volunteering because I just don't trust you, you made it your business in your opening post to put my name down instead of asking for volunteers and that STINKS of an ulterior motive.

I'm not volunteering because I just don't trust you, you made it your business in your opening post to put my name down instead of asking for volunteers and that STINKS of an ulterior motive.

Bullsh!t excuse

Theres no ulterior motive. You're top of my FFA, I'd like to see you dead.

You've panicked since I suggested you do the comp

I am more than happy to do whatever comp comes up today, more than happy

Bullsh!t excuse

Theres no ulterior motive. You're top of my FFA, I'd like to see you dead.

You've panicked since I suggested you do the comp

I am more than happy to do whatever comp comes up today, more than happy

Fine that's solved then you have your name down with the others and we will democratically vote on it.

If there is only one SK left for the village then its in the village's interest to be killing off people, LYLO comes when theres only three people left, we're way off that, narrow the pool and we increase our chances of finding the SK.

Its another reason why I'm happy to go to the comp, if I die its one less place for the SK to hide

Mod Announcement

Jigsaw appears on the giant screen, the group listen:
    Good morning to you all. I must admit it is quite troubling watching you argue and bicker over trivial things each day. All of you pointing the finger at blame.

The odour in this warehouse is vile. But not from the decaying flesh or stale blood, but from the stench of selfishness and self absorbed pandering.

Allow me to clear the air.

Gas begins to fill the room and each member of the warehouse begins to couch and choke on the fumes before passing out

If there is only one SK left for the village then its in the village's interest to be killing off people, LYLO comes when theres only three people left, we're way off that, narrow the pool and we increase our chances of finding the SK.

Its another reason why I'm happy to go to the comp, if I die its one less place for the SK to hide

Fine as I said put your name down with the others and we'll do it democratically

Fine that's solved then you have your name down with the others and we will democratically vote on it.

Listen you clearly have an issue with understanding posts but I'll put this as basic as I can again

WHEN I VOTED FOR YOU I ALSO CONFIRMED MY AVAILABILITY

If the group decide they want me to do the comp I'll do it

Why will you not put your name forward? Happy to be grabby D1 when you didnt know the risks but now its less that 50% chance of living you're all shy

I'm done engaging with you

Listen you clearly have an issue with understanding posts but I'll put this as basic as I can again

WHEN I VOTED FOR YOU I ALSO CONFIRMED MY AVAILABILITY

If the group decide they want me to do the comp I'll do it

Why will you not put your name forward? Happy to be grabby D1 when you didnt know the risks but now its less that 50% chance of living you're all shy

I'm done engaging with you

Fine next time try asking first, it's how we do things democratically

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

Jigsaw appears on the giant screen, the group listen:

Gas begins to fill the room and each member of the warehouse begins to couch and choke on the fumes before passing out

*Coughs*

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore folks

My vote for any test is on Orla who has basically vanished from the thread since yesterday evening

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    *Coughs*

I don't think we're in Kansas anymore folks

My vote for any test is on Orla who has basically vanished from the thread since yesterday evening

Or Derry and his refusal to offer himself up for a game

Advertisement