Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement :

Everyone in the warehouse was exhausted from the chaos of yesterday. Holly WW was particular spent. She slept in a deep sleep in one of the rooms. But as she slumbered, a killer appeared. The killer crept into the room silently and slit Hollys throat as she snoozed. Holly awoke in panic, enable to scream as a hand was held over her mouth. Blood poured from her wound and in a few moments she went limp.

dcns0bv-ae11a25a-5408-4577-b249-130596cd1ea5.gif?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJpc3MiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwic3ViIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTpmaWxlLmRvd25sb2FkIl0sIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiIvZi85Y2I0M2U0ZC05NDM1LTQyODItYmQ0Zi1kYTA5ZmZhY2RmYTcvZGNuczBidi1hZTExYTI1YS01NDA4LTQ1NzctYjI0OS0xMzA1OTZjZDFlYTUuZ2lmIn1dXX0.SK2a8mmTQ_gBn2qkAgIw4zoNJ-cLSUai33O-EbIEJ2c

Holly WW was killed by another player

Is Holly good or bad? Also I presume this is an SK kill?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Or Derry and his refusal to offer himself up for a game

Wouldnt make too much of bones about that BUT he did hammer me over the same thing yesterday so it's slightly contradictory

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Jigsaw will appear again in a min

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wouldnt make too much of bones about that BUT he did hammer me over the same thing yesterday so it's slightly contradictory

Hardly hammered, not like Vernon and his undemocratic railroading.

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

First matter of Business, here are the lynch votes (sorry about the delay). IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER:

Frank WW (9) : Conor WW, Doris WW, Lucy WW, Emily WW, Orla WW, Vernon WW, Derry WW, Jake WW, Steve WW, Abigail WW,

Abigail WW (2) : Holly WW, Frank WW

Derry WW (1) : Wendy WW

Holly on Abigail and now Holly is dead. Was there any sign of Holly going after abigail on thread?

Wendy in Derry is interesting. Wouid an SK really poke their head out on such a simple lynch? I wouldn’t if I was sk.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

How come two people who had vote changed were sk killed?

Steve WW wrote: »
    Or Derry and his refusal to offer himself up for a game

I've done my minigame thanks and because of Vernon's eagerness to get me back into the room do you think I'm going to trust him, like **** am I.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Hardly hammered, not like Vernon and his undemocratic railroading.

What are you afraid of Derry? Something to lose?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Holly on Abigail and now Holly is dead. Was there any sign of Holly going after abigail on thread?

Wendy in Derry is interesting. Wouid an SK really poke their head out on such a simple lynch? I wouldn’t if I was sk.

Emily said she switched Holly's vote

I've done my minigame thanks and because of Vernon's eagerness to get me back into the room do you think I'm going to trust him, like **** am I.

You did your minigame before you knew the bad odds

Anyway looks like we’ll all be involved today

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod announcement

Holly was ......... Tiger Woods!

Tiger-Woods-Hero-First-Round.jpg

She was ......good

Jake WW wrote: »

Incorrect Senan was lynched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Incorrect Senan was lynched.

Ok thanks just knew he was dead

How about this Derry

You volunteer and I promise not to make any guesses on your behalf?
    If I do the village can lynch me

Will you volunteer now?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod announcement :

The players waken in the warehouse dazed and confused. Nothing appears to have change, nor does it appear anyone is hurt.

But they suddenly notice Derry WW is missing.

The players yell out Derry’s name but no reply is received. Suddenly Jigsaw appears.
    Can you smell that now…… I smell fear and its coming from one of the rooms.

The screen then shows Derry locked in a room with a monstrous device placed on his head as he wakes up. We can see Derrys eyes but metal clamps are attached to his skull and jaw. Derry tries to remove it but to no avail he is trapped in the device.

Saw-Jaw-Trap.jpg
    Hello Derry. As you can see it is you who is now trapped in my latest device. Its through your own choice that caused you to be chosen. It was you pushed Nigel into my trap yesterday and he died. His blood is on your hands. Who made you choose yesterday? No one asked you to chose, yet you threw Nigel to his doom. Time to learn a lesson Derry.

Lets see how you fair when your life is in the hands of others.

This device will cause your face to be ripped from your skull. Your jaw will be torn off if you remain in here for 2 more hours.

The other players will have to nominate someone else. This nominated person will be elected and then they will have the choice.

Players must PM me with their choice now. When a majority is reached, the nominated player will have your life in their hands.

Do your fellow players trust you enough to spare your life….. time will tell. Get voting players.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    What are you afraid of Derry? Something to lose?
    Thought you didn't want to engage you got some wood on for me?

Jake WW wrote: »

That is curious. Be a stretch if whoever has their vote moved automatically dies or can be killed the next day? (Ie sk warms their victim up with a vote change the night before?). I’m not sure about that theory.
    Emily said she switched Holly's vote

Emily, why did you move Holly’s vote again?

Derry killed Nigel, did we know this?

Hello Derry. As you can see it is you who is now trapped in my latest device. Its through your own choice that caused you to be chosen. It was you pushed Nigel into my trap yesterday and he died. His blood is on your hands. Who made you chose yesterday? No one asked you to chose, yet you threw Nigel to his doom. Time to learn a lesson Derry.

Well to be fair Mr. Jigsaw you did ask for someone else to type the name and Nigel did volunteer, so you're talking crap :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Vernon - available - Derry
    Conor - not available - Orla
    Jake - available from 12 - Jake
    Holly - Available - Holly
    Derry - available - Vernon
    Emily - available 12-12.20 -

What's this?
    Who decided order?
    I would be around.

• Advertisement

So we PM jigsaw a person who we think should decide if Derry lives or dies?

Right, what’s the story with Nigel, did we know Derry killed Nigel? What do we think happened? If Derry is an SK why would he be basically outed like this for doing what an SK does?

I’m not sure about this, surely it’s not this easy?!

Ya

Yesterday you had to bold someone’s name and Derry did it

Derry nominated Nigel for the trap yesterday.

And on your other comment ignore that point from Jake.

Senan was LYNCHED not SK killed so its incorrect

Delighted BTW

So we PM jigsaw a person who we think should decide if Derry lives or dies?

Right, what’s the story with Nigel, did we know Derry killed Nigel? What do we think happened? If Derry is an SK why would he be basically outed like this for doing what an SK does?

I’m not sure about this, surely it’s not this easy?!

I nominated myself if its allowed.

If not I picked you

Hello Derry. As you can see it is you who is now trapped in my latest device. Its through your own choice that caused you to be chosen. It was you pushed Nigel into my trap yesterday and he died. His blood is on your hands. Who made you chose yesterday? No one asked you to chose, yet you threw Nigel to his doom. Time to learn a lesson Derry.

Well to be fair Mr. Jigsaw you did ask for someone else to type the name and Nigel did volunteer, so you're talking crap :D

It’s funny cause I was just thinking in the shower that anybody putting somebody else’s name forward should be careful... You better hope Vernon isn’t the village choice!

Nigel volunteered for the minigame and was voted in, I had the misfortune of being the one who typed his name in, which seemed logical as I'd run the voting.

Clarabel wrote: »
    What's this?
    Who decided order?
    I would be around.

Clothes Clara

And that’s kinda defunct now

Jigsaw, can we discuss who we want on thread?

• Advertisement

Clarabel wrote: »
    What's this?
    Who decided order?
    I would be around.

Put some clothes on you lunatic

Advertisement