Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Orla has just showed up, shed be my vote

Am as always happy to volunteer

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Derry nominated Nigel for the trap yesterday.

And on your other comment ignore that point from Jake.

Senan was LYNCHED not SK killed so its incorrect

Clarification Nigel was democraticly selected for the trap game after volunteering

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

I nominated myself if its allowed.

If not I picked you

Thanks for thinking of me but I’m not sure I’m ready to consign anybody to death. Also after yesterday’s events, whoever makes the call May face ramifications themselves. My guess is potentially a prize to both if they chose not to kill and maybe even 2 deaths if they let Derry die.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    Jigsaw, can we discuss who we want on thread?

We should prob also discuss what the village feels should be done. Have a “let him die” versus “save him” vote”?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Clarification Nigel was democraticly selected for the trap game after volunteering

Semantics. You are were you are as you nominated him that's all I was explaining

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I'd advocate for letting Derry die. Been sus of him since the 1st mini game.

Could be flavor here but that pic of yer one in the brace. In the movie she survived and then bacame bad. Pretty sure that's what happened

• Advertisement

Semantics. You are were you are as you nominated him that's all I was explaining
    Big difference in the way you put it and the way I put it.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Thanks for thinking of me but I’m not sure I’m ready to consign anybody to death. Also after yesterday’s events, whoever makes the call May face ramifications themselves. My guess is potentially a prize to both if they chose not to kill and maybe even 2 deaths if they let Derry die.

We should prob also discuss what the village feels should be done. Have a “let him die” versus “save him” vote”?

I doubt it’ll be that straightforward

I vote me to decide anyway :D

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I'd advocate for letting Derry die. Been sus of him since the 1st mini game.

Could be flavor here but that pic of yer one in the brace. In the movie she survived and then bacame bad. Pretty sure that's what happened

Oh I hope so, I've always wanted to be a bad guy

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Hi all, am here now. Am happy to volunteer if one is needed or if nominate a person of the village's choosing. We need to keep in mind the deadline to make sure the nominated person is around.

• Advertisement

Doris WW wrote: »
    Hi all, am here now. Am happy to volunteer if one is needed or if nominate a person of the village's choosing. We need to keep in mind the deadline to make sure the nominated person is around.

You must have over slept or something, different vote on now, go back 2 or 3 pages to catch up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Do we.pm vote

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Jake WW wrote: »
    Do we.pm vote

PM votes to me! Chose wisely.

Suggestion you shout out here when you have PM'd see how many have voted, not required to reveal who you voted just that you have

Suggestion you shout out here when you have PM'd see how many have voted, not required to reveal who you voted just that you have
    Derry pmd

Who are people nominating? Themselves?

I PMed beaker ages ago, nominated Lucy

Who are people nominating? Themselves?

Who knows, I didn't nominate myself so that's one less vote I'll get

Derry pmd
    Conor

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

You must have over slept or something, different vote on now, go back 2 or 3 pages to catch up

Nope, meant are we picking one person and we all nominate them but seem like that's not the case so PM going to Beaker now.

• Advertisement

Derry pmd
    Conor
    Doris

Doris WW wrote: »
    Nope, meant are we picking one person and we all nominate them but seem like that's not the case so PM going to Beaker now.

Probably those who still have backroom (if any) are deciding in there who to nominate, that's why it's so quiet I reckon

Probably those who still have backroom (if any) are deciding in there who to nominate, that's why it's so quiet I reckon

Or we are working, good shade though I'm impressed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Am here.
    I'm happy to volunteer to replace Derry.

I've not read back much so unless anything changed I think he's good.

Conor. You're tunnelling me. I'm happy to go out to clear my name. But I'm totally village.

Who are we PMing to Jigsaw?

I was going to nominate Orla

Although I was sure I was the one who’d be nominated!

Vote in

Jake WW wrote: »
    Or we are working, good shade though I'm impressed
    Having a backroom doesn't make you evil/bad it's just a game mechanics, see neighbours, lovers etc. In glossary

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I've voted myself. I'll check back again in 15-20mins

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I was going to nominate Orla

Although I was sure I was the one who’d be nominated!

Still got wood for me Vernon, you sly dog

• Advertisement

Having a backroom doesn't make you evil/bad it's just a game mechanics, see neighbours, lovers etc. In glossary

Jaysus I'd be scared to look at that

Advertisement