Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

I see. Steve picked up the gun and dropped it. Conor picked it up and didn't use it so won 2 prizes.
    Was Steve the only option for your shot?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Already had a good think about it, you'd rob the pennies of a dead man's eyes.

There was no hazard to me dying either you were on a no lose gamble, get it right pocket Derry who's ever grateful afterwards, Well maybe if you hadn't shown your true colors when Nigel was in the box, no body pressuring you, no body running guesses off except YOU.

Fair enough, you’re refusing to look at any logic

I’ve said consistently that I don’t think we should allow people have two prizes together

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Ok so **** it, you can say differently but I had a protect on you yesterday that would protect you from 1 evil kill attempt, now that's open to interpretation (ie is Jigsaw evil in this game or that definition) but I only twigged this now that it wasn't an sk attempt on you yesterday but you survived which loads me to think oul Stevie boy isn't on the up and up. You mentioned you won a protect yourself too so this may clear it up and add ambiguity to it but well, I'm hardly around and need to put it out there now

Am I reading this right Abbi, you had a protect on Conor? Where did you get that and why did you use it on Conor?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    I see. Steve picked up the gun and dropped it. Conor picked it up and didn't use it so won 2 prizes.
    Was Steve the only option for your shot?

No I could have shot anyone but I figured it was either a trap or a test so I put it back.... though I really really wanted to snap shoot Steve ngl

Vernon, have you read my stuff on Steve?

What do you think of it?

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Am I reading this right Abbi, you had a protect on Conor? Where did you get that and why did you use it on Conor?

What benefit does it serve Abi to lie though. Like, where's her end game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

1. Yes
    2. Use your imagination on that one
    3. I thought he was unbelievably helpful but a possible sk,he had no lynch votes so seemed a good option to be targeted by an sk. Odds would say hes good but I'm still not sure regardless, like I'm not sure of anyone in this game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Just need to post this here for when I can get back to it
    Isla 11.49 6/1/2020 Killed by another player
    Patrick 13.37 6/1/2020 another player trapped him
    Katie 16.18 6/1/2020 Recognised the attacker
    Senan 21.06 6/1/2020 Lynched
    Phil 10.00 7/1/2020 Mod Killed
    Nigel 13.15 7/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw Kill
    Angus 13.35 7/1/2020 Silenced Pistol
    Steve 15.00 7/1/2020 Pistol choice
    Conor 15.30 7/1/2020 Wins 2 prizes
    Barbara 18.29 7/1/2020 Stabbed and tossed into wood chipper
    Frank 9.00 7/1/2020 Lynched
    Holly 10.28 7/1/2020 Throat cut while asleep
    Jake 15.32 7/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw kill

Conor WW wrote: »
    No I could have shot anyone but I figured it was either a trap or a test so I put it back.... though I really really wanted to snap shoot Steve ngl

Soz for all the questions...the mini game before, did that involve an award cos someone decided not to kill, or did you just take a gamble?

What benefit does it serve Abi to lie though. Like, where's her end game

Well I’m reminded of tht game where a Wolf in the BR said “I’ll have that” and claimed something
    It’s an easy thing to claim where I had thought up to this that game fitted with the Jigsaw modus operandi. I’ll have to go back and look at the flavour

• Advertisement

Soz for all the questions...the mini game before, did that involve an award cos someone decided not to kill, or did you just take a gamble?

No, I just took a gamble really but I figured the test was more about self control than the actual gun itself.

Comes from me having a... decent knowledge of the first couple of Saw movies anyways

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm busy for most of the evening unfortunately. I currently have a vote in for Conor but I'm going to change it to Steve. Steve trying to shoot what could well be a villager just won't stop niggling at me. I'm here for the next few mins if you guys want me to use the vote manipulation just to prove I do indeed have it. I also have the option of not using it at all

Emily WW wrote: »
    I'm busy for most of the evening unfortunately. I currently have a vote in for Conor but I'm going to change it to Steve. Steve trying to shoot what could well be a villager just won't stop niggling at me. I'm here for the next few mins if you guys want me to use the vote manipulation just to prove I do indeed have it. I also have the option of not using it at all

I think use it, don't tell us on who though

Ok so Abigail mentioning it made me go back and look at Steve around the time yesterday.

Steve is full of crap. Look at this before the announcement.

Pushing on Holly (now a flipped villager)

Bolded here is interesting. Time to change tactic and look at the coasters

Honourable sentiment, you get a chance to follow through very shortly afterwards.

beakers mod post is somewhere here

Steve definitive in the fact he was going to use the gun. That's fine, nothing wrong with that.

And suddenly he tries to shoot me... after talking about changing tactic and looking at coasters not 20 mins prior to this. Am I a coaster? I don't think so.

Let's see why Steve chose me

The reasoning. It's pathetic tbh, it's a terrible terrible excuse.

But for Frank peeking bad, ironically by me Steve would have been in serious trouble for the lynch but we all seem to have just left him be.

I'm voting Steve tonight

So I wouldn’t mind him pushing on a known villager, we’ve all done that.

His flip flopping does stand out though. And the reason is pathetic.
    You could counter argue why did you peek Frank and not Steve?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Ok. I'm rubbish at this. The only thing I know with certainty is that I am a non roled villager.

Emily WW wrote: »

What is the power anyway? Change one person's vote per night?

1. Yes
    2. Use your imagination on that one
    3. I thought he was unbelievably helpful but a possible sk,he had no lynch votes so seemed a good option to be targeted by an sk. Odds would say hes good but I'm still not sure regardless, like I'm not sure of anyone in this game

I’d like an actual answer please, are you claiming BG?
    Why now?
    Who else have you protected?

This does not sound like a protect, it clearly says the chamber was empty

Originally Posted by beakerjoe View Post
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Steve WW picks up the gun and aims it at ........................Conor WW

Steve shakes as he fires presses on the guns trigger.

Steve tries again........ nothing...... and again nothing.

He checks the chamber and no bullets are present.

Conor WW is unharmed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

What is the power anyway? Change one person's vote per night?

Yes

I don't want to be killed because that means you will have failed again to catch the serial killer but I there is no point in me playing when I'm causing such confusion.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Ok. I'm rubbish at this. The only thing I know with certainty is that I am a non roled villager.

You've a good few questions waiting for answers...can I help you find them?

• Advertisement

I’d like an actual answer please, are you claiming BG?
    Why now?
    Who else have you protected?

This does not sound like a protect, it clearly says the chamber was empty

Originally Posted by beakerjoe View Post
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Steve WW picks up the gun and aims it at ........................Conor WW

Steve shakes as he fires presses on the guns trigger.

Steve tries again........ nothing...... and again nothing.

He checks the chamber and no bullets are present.

Conor WW is unharmed.

If I want to claim something, I'll let you know.i had a protect on Conor yesterday which protected from 1 evil kill,the interpretation is open for anyone to make of it what they want, I'm laying out the facts. My credibility is also open to interpretation, it's a zero sum game for me to come out and say this really

I don't want to be killed because that means you will have failed again to catch the serial killer but I there is no point in me playing when I'm causing such confusion.

Conor where's your- this sounds fake siren.
    CAUSE THIS SOUNDS FAKE!

If I want to claim something, I'll let you know.i had a protect on Conor yesterday which protected from 1 evil kill,the interpretation is open for anyone to make of it what they want, I'm laying out the facts. My credibility is also open to interpretation, it's a zero sum game for me to come out and say this really

But you’re not laying out the facts, you’re half saying something

Right folks, it's time to seriously look at endgame scenarios.

By my calculations and assuming there is just the one baddy left, we have 3 mislynches max left before we are at LYLO.

That's not including any traps tomorrow which might damage us further.

Orla WW wrote: »
    Conor where's your- this sounds fake siren.
    CAUSE THIS SOUNDS FAKE!

When I am killed and my anonymous name taken away you will know it isn't :p

Ok help me find questions please. On phone waiting on Luas.

But you’re not laying out the facts, you’re half saying something

Did you read the OP yeah?

Did you read the OP yeah?
    Each of you have a piece of paper in your pocket. Reach in and see your role in my game. Kept your role to yourself.

Just for reference there Vern

I've done some of my home work

1. Steve bad
    2. Conor the niggling fear gone back to being good
    3. Abigal was not first to mention SK - no hard read but coming across good on - Quiet girlie wan
    4. Derry and Vernon seriously give over, try look at the other players you are not being helpful at all

When I am killed and my anonymous name taken away you will know it isn't :p

Ok help me find questions please. On phone waiting on Luas.

Why did you decide to pick Conor to shoot?

• Advertisement

I have to go. I won't be back until tomorrow.

Advertisement