Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    I've done some of my home work

1. Steve bad
    2. Conor the niggling fear gone back to being good
    3. Abigal was not first to mention SK - no hard read but coming across good on - Quiet girlie wan
    4. Derry and Vernon seriously give over, try look at the other players you are not being helpful at all

If I am mod killed then will that help the village?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I have to go. I won't be back until tomorrow.

ETA: I have voted with Conor. Wendy I'd appreciate it if you didn't **** with my vote

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

ETA: I have voted with Conor. Wendy I'd appreciate it if you didn't **** with my vote

That's Emily

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    If I am mod killed then will that help the village?

mod killed? NO
    WHAT?

NO

STOP
    How?
    Play the game. Tell us your reasoning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I've done some of my home work

1. Steve bad
    2. Conor the niggling fear gone back to being good
    3. Abigal was not first to mention SK - no hard read but coming across good on - Quiet girlie wan
    4. Derry and Vernon seriously give over, try look at the other players you are not being helpful at all

On the last point if Derry and Vernon are both villagers they are never getting SK killed, SK will hope to be in final 3 with them for an easy win.

Which makes me nervous about Wendy who seems to be tagging onto Vernon in their little tété a tété

• Advertisement

Why did you decide to pick Conor to shoot?

Pure intuition. Conor made some comments that got my antennae tingling. Nothing of any real substance but yet.
    Then I thought maybe what I was intuiting was him having a role. That's why I asked him.
    Somewhere along the way I started to wonder again. I believe the SK is an active poster. Vernon and Derry seemed, I dunno, good. Didn't even consider the others.

Can people do me a favour and rank the remaining players from villageriest to wolfiest please? Doesn't have to be immediate I just want to see where everyone stands coming into the final stretch of the game

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Did you read the OP yeah?

Ok, fair enough but Wendy has come out and nothing?
    But I get where you’re coming from

Steve is soft claiming something now

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »

That's grand, you can make an assumption, I'll full role reveal if you want but I mean it doesn't take a genius

Wendy did who in the what now?

What did Wendy claim?

Steve said he was NRV

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    That's grand, you can make an assumption, I'll full role reveal if you want but I mean it doesn't take a genius

:(

I was hoping to avoid that

Lucy?
    8. Conor
    9. Abigail
    12. Wendy
    13. Derry
    14. Vernon
    15. Orla
    17. Emily
    20. Doris

Is this the list of people?
    Missing anyone?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Wendy did who in the what now?

What did Wendy claim?

Steve said he was NRV

Sorry Emily, vote tamperer lady

1. Lucy?
    2. 8. Conor
    3. 9. Abigail
    4. 12. Wendy
    5. 13. Derry
    6. 14. Vernon
    7. 15. Orla
    8. 17. Emily
    9. 20. Doris

Is this the list of people?
    Missing anyone?

And Steve that's the 10

For me, from towniest to wolfiest

Abi
    Emily

Tier 2 - most likely town, cannot be certain
    Vernon
    Derry
    Orla

Tier 3 - niggles about voting, general play
    Doris
    Wendy
    Lucy

Tier 4 - wolfy
    Steve

Lucy is trending down mainly due to her almost complete absence today.

I 100% get we have RL stuff but her drop off in activity today needs looking into imo.

Good, middle, bad

Middle could be interchangeable

Vernon
    Conor
    Abi
    Emily

Doris
    Wendy
    Lucy
    Steve

Orla
    Derry

Actually Abbi shouldn’t be that high

I’d like to know who else you protected?

Talk to me about Lucy, Vernon.

Thoughts on general play? Doesn't it seem a very safe game she's playing, not putting her head in the noose for traps or anything, not really ruffling any feathers....

I'm starting to feel it could be her

Would it help the village to lynch me? I am willing to offer myself up if it makes it easier.

Would it help the village to lynch me? I am willing to offer myself up if it makes it easier.

If you're a villager, can you do one of those lists that Vernon and myself just did on how you feel about the remaining players

From towniest to wolfiest, don't need reasoning just want to see where everyone stands

• Advertisement

Thoughts on general play? Doesn't it seem a very safe game she's playing, not putting her head in the noose for traps or anything, not really ruffling any feathers....

I'm starting to feel it could be her

I’ve been wary of tunnelling her this game cause she’s said she doesn’t trust me consistently. But I have thought that she has drifted. If we’re both alive tomorrow morning I’ll try and make time to ISO her

If you're a villager, can you do one of those lists that Vernon and myself just did on how you feel about the remaining players

From towniest to wolfiest, don't need reasoning just want to see where everyone stands

Ok I do that. Give me minutes.

Good:
    Me
    Lucy
    Abigail
    Vernon
    Derry
    Doris
    Wendy
    Abigail

Maybe not good:
    Conor
    Orla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Lucy is trending down mainly due to her almost complete absence today.

I 100% get we have RL stuff but her drop off in activity today needs looking into imo.

AngelicNaughtyCorydorascatfish-small.gif

You rang???!!!!!!

RL has limited my attendance but I don’t mind a CFD on me for 9. I’m not sure how much I will be around tomorrow either as I’ve unplanned meetings to get ready for. If I’m gonna be a problem for my attendance I really don’t mind you guys taking me off the table tonight.

Incidentally Conor , post 1760 I said I was prob available for comp today and actually gave advanced permission for the village to actually put my name in the pot if it was like yesterday where somebody else nominated a player. So whatever about not being around (that’s a very easy person to target and quite a lazy “village” play by the way) I’ve been happy to put my name forward.

I don’t mind a village core of people running things but the way I see it we have very little to go on and my posting has been consistent when I’ve posted.

I have missed a load of posts from today so I really don't know. Have real life thing tomorrow that is taking my time and concentration. I'm not as engaged here as I should be. Not a fan of mentioning real life stuff as it seems excusey but that's what's going on.

Lucy WW wrote: »
    AngelicNaughtyCorydorascatfish-small.gif

You rang???!!!!!!

RL has limited my attendance but I don’t mind a CFD on me for 9. I’m not sure how much I will be around tomorrow either as I’ve unplanned meetings to get ready for. If I’m gonna be a problem for my attendance I really don’t mind you guys taking me off the table tonight.

Incidentally Conor , post 1760 I said I was prob available for comp today and actually gave advanced permission for the village to actually put my name in the pot if it was like yesterday where somebody else nominated a player. So whatever about not being around (that’s a very easy person to target and quite a lazy “village” play by the way) I’ve been happy to put my name forward.

I don’t mind a village core of people running things but the way I see it we have very little to go on and my posting has been consistent when I’ve posted.

Why do I get the feeling you're just watching the thread, waiting for your name to be mentioned :pac:

Good:
    Me
    Lucy
    Abigail
    Vernon
    Derry
    Doris
    Wendy
    Abigail

Maybe not good:
    Conor
    Orla

Ah thanks, I got in there twice

Actually Abbi shouldn’t be that high

I’d like to know who else you protected?

I'm sure you would! Its valuable information for the SK!

Why do I get the feeling you're just watching the thread, waiting for your name to be mentioned :pac:

You will be disappointed if you do lynch me but if I tickle your fancy go ahead.

I haven’t even voted yet

• Advertisement

Incidentally we have rolled players who the SK doesn’t seem to mind remaining on the board, quite odd that.

Advertisement