Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Orla WW was Winona Ryder

#pic to follow

She was good.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Shìt

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Well we know who is going to do the challenge tomorrow without any help, eh Stevie boy?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Well we know who is going to do the challenge tomorrow without any help, eh Stevie boy?

If I’m around at comp time tomorrow either I can be nominated or I will nominate somebody chosen by the group. I’ve had a mare here and been a poor villager. Voted Orla mostly based on our tit for tat just before lynch. I was under presssure to vote and hadn’t a clear target that wasn’t a gut call.

Also I sort of get why we are struggling to find Sk as I’m not sure how wagonomics works without a team. We’ve gotten one wolf from a peek and an SK killed another Sk presumably not necessarily intentionally.

I’m really a bit disoriented with some of these “roles” as I don’t think any roles have been announced on thread?! So we have 12 dead people and no roles confirmed?

Lucy WW wrote: »
    If I’m around at comp time tomorrow either I can be nominated or I will nominate somebody chosen by the group. I’ve had a mare here and been a poor villager. Voted Orla mostly based on our tit for tat just before lynch. I was under presssure to vote and hadn’t a clear target that wasn’t a gut call.

Also I sort of get why we are struggling to find Sk as I’m not sure how wagonomics works without a team. We’ve gotten one wolf from a peek and an SK killed another Sk presumably not necessarily intentionally.

I’m really a bit disoriented with some of these “roles” as I don’t think any roles have been announced on thread?! So we have 12 dead people and no roles confirmed?

What we have are alignments, which is fine too. It does leave us susceptible to a potential fake claim that is a problem.

Have a look at post 2259 though, based on postcount alone where do your suspicions lie?

• Advertisement

Lynch Votes *in no order at all

Orla WW (3) : Wendy WW, Steve WW, Lucy WW
    Steve WW (3) : Abigail WW, Emily WW, Conor WW
    Vernon (2) : Orla WW, Derry WW
    Abigail WW (1) :Doris WW
    Derry (1) : Vernon WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

What we have are alignments, which is fine too. It does leave us susceptible to a potential fake claim that is a problem.

Have a look at post 2259 though, based on postcount alone where do your suspicions lie?

Just putting kids to bed , will try later if they goto sleep quickly!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Check those Vernon votes. Seem wrong

beakerjoe wrote: »

Vernon (1) : Derry WW

Guys seriously if you're villagers you need to sort this sh1t out.

If it gets to the final 3 it's an easy win.

Once we deal with Steve if you're both still at the same sh1te we are going to have to lynch one of you to ensure that doesn't happen.

I think you're both town and trapped in a tunnel on each other, can you please look elsewhere and stop the bickering tomorrow?

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Check those Vernon votes. Seem wrong

Error on my part, votes amended

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »

Ok thanks beaker.

Wrong votes but my point still stands.

I'm going to bed anyways

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Emily - did you change anyone’s vote?

Abbi - who did you protect before Conor?

I was wrong again. As the evening progressed I had a sense that Orla knew I was good but decided to throw me under the bus anyways. She would only do this if she was were a serial killer.

She was wrong about me which means she could easily have been wrong about the others in her sights. Haven't a clue.

Steve WW wrote: »
    I was wrong again. As the evening progressed I had a sense that Orla knew I was good but decided to throw me under the bus anyways. She would only do this if she was were a serial killer.

She was wrong about me which means she could easily have been wrong about the others in her sights. Haven't a clue.

She didn't even vote for you, if she had you'd be dead

She didn't even vote for you, if she had you'd be dead

Arrah.

I've an interview tomorrow. Pray for me.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Guys seriously if you're villagers you need to sort this sh1t out.

If it gets to the final 3 it's an easy win.

Once we deal with Steve if you're both still at the same sh1te we are going to have to lynch one of you to ensure that doesn't happen.

I think you're both town and trapped in a tunnel on each other, can you please look elsewhere and stop the bickering tomorrow?

Seriously you want to get out from under that rock.

Vernon wants me gone because he thinks I'm grabbing for prizes and it makes him think I'm a bad type character but the actual facts speak differently.

I entered a competition quickly based on the game premise of selflessness being good, possibly something in with me that might be useful, Senad decides to **** with the guesses and Vernon helps out with a lucky guess,

Fine so far, both get a share of the goods, I know what mine was because I used it to protect against ALL types of kill which allowed me to open all the doors with immunity, proving the open doors we were doing, as mentioned by you was a distraction.

Move to next day and we democratically decide that Nigel ( volunteer ) should have a crack at the puzzle, then Vernon does exactly the same as he accuses me of that is supposedly to indicate I'm bad by piling on the votes so fast it was a blur, Nigel only got the last chance to save himself because Vernon in his haste entered the same guess twice.

He then tries to railroad me into the next competition, presumably to do the same again and try to get more prizes at no risk to himself.

Gut feel is there's something off about his play and I'm the only one sensing it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Emily - did you change anyone’s vote?

Abbi - who did you protect before Conor?

Okay this does not make me look good....

I changed Orlas vote to Vernon. Steve seemed to be the only real contention for lynch so I didn't think it really mattered who I switched.

I am 100% happy to be volunteered or to volunteer myself for the task tomorrow. Sorry for the **** up :(

Emily WW wrote: »
    Okay this does not make me look good....

I changed Orlas vote to Vernon. Steve seemed to be the only real contention for lynch so I didn't think it really mattered who I switched.

I am 100% happy to be volunteered or to volunteer myself for the task tomorrow. Sorry for the **** up :(

So Orla had voted for me.

Isla 11.49 6/1/2020 Killed by another player
    Patrick 13.37 6/1/2020 another player trapped him
    Katie 16.18 6/1/2020 Recognised the attacker
    Senan 21.06 6/1/2020 Lynched
    Phil 10.00 7/1/2020 Mod Killed
    Nigel 13.15 7/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw Kill
    Angus 13.35 7/1/2020 Silenced Pistol
    Steve 15.00 7/1/2020 Pistol choice
    Conor 15.30 7/1/2020 Wins 2 prizes
    Barbara 18.29 7/1/2020 Stabbed and tossed into wood chipper
    Frank 9.00 7/1/2020 Lynched
    Holly 10.28 8/1/2020 Throat cut while asleep
    Jake 15.32 8/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw kill
    Orla 9.30 8/1/2020 lynched

We had 3 SKs on day 1 proper (6/1/2020)

Phil was modkilled with message that game would be rebalanced, WHY?

We suddenly end up with a different MO involving a pistol! And lose Angus Claimed by Conor as a vigilante

We lose SK Barbara to a blue on blue kill
    We lose SK Frank in the lynch

We had sufficient kills on 7/1/2020 to still indicate 2 SKs active and Conor with a claim he had a gun and bullet that he preloaded (WHY?) at 1.00

It just doesn't sit quite right but sits easier than Vernon

Emily. Just on the basis she claimed a vote rigging power and co incidently the vote she tampered with is dead. Just too pat

• Advertisement

Derry WW wrote: »
    Emily. Just on the basis she claimed a vote rigging power and co incidently the vote she tampered with is dead. Just too pat

Can someone drill down and confirm or not that there is evidence other than Emily's say so of vote rigging or is my feeling that anyone who could confirm it has been dead when she said she changed their vote?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry WW wrote: »

All the votes she moved the person ended up dying before they could confirm

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Steve WW wrote: »
    Arrah.

I've an interview tomorrow. Pray for me.

best of luck pal

#FFA for tomorrow so far

Emily
    Conor
    Vernon

Not sure if I'll keep this order or not

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    All the votes she moved the person ended up dying before they could confirm

Yeah they've all met unfortunate ends :(

I will say in my defense though that I didn't have to out myself as the vote manipulator, and I could have claimed I didn't use the power tonight.

Emily WW wrote: »
    Yeah they've all met unfortunate ends :(

I will say in my defense though that I didn't have to out myself as the vote manipulator, and I could have claimed I didn't use the power tonight.

Well to be fair, you outted as having a power when people were looking to lynch you, the easiest powers to hide behind are one offs like protection etc.

Saying you're a vote rigger might well have got you an extra day but Orla dying before you said anything doesn't ring good at all.

You would have to present yourself for a minigame in that you are that close to a lynch it's likely the only thing that could save you for another day

Remember that time we all though the doors were important. That was fun. MOAR FUN!!

16.05 8th. Jan :- I'm annoyed because everyone has just stopped playing WW and is waiting around for the games or for some magical fairies to pull a peek out of their arses.

People need to keep hunting, keep solving instead of holding hands and saving people of unknown alignments from their fate.

Kum by yah can come when we win the game
    19.20 8th Jan :- Right folks, it's time to seriously look at endgame scenarios.

By my calculations and assuming there is just the one baddy left, we have 3 mislynches max left before we are at LYLO.

That's not including any traps tomorrow which might damage us further.

Conflicting?

Revised #FFA with preferential order

1 Conor

2 Emily

3 Vernon

4 Steve
    Based on shooting attempt on Conor

6 Anybody who has played so low that I can't even remember their names

7 Abigail / Lucy / Doris / Wendy (no particular order)

8 Me

• Advertisement

Ok I'm going to apologise in advance because I went on a solo run with the peek.

I wanted clear villagers, but instead I found a naughty one.

Oh Frankie poo...

You've been a very naughty boy

Gah.

Babs was the other one in my head to peek to hopefully clear.

Would be funny if she was an SK

The 3rd SK would be hunting Frank and Barbara and you happen to find them or would have with an extra peek.

What odds would people give on that? Circumstantial yes but isn't that what the game is all about?

Advertisement