Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    Conflicting?

Explain or this just looks like filthy pointless shade

Isla 11.49 6/1/2020 Killed by another player
    Patrick 13.37 6/1/2020 another player trapped him
    Katie 16.18 6/1/2020 Recognised the attacker
    Senan 21.06 6/1/2020 Lynched
    Phil 10.00 7/1/2020 Mod Killed
    Nigel 13.15 7/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw Kill
    Angus 13.35 7/1/2020 Silenced Pistol
    Steve 15.00 7/1/2020 Pistol choice
    Conor 15.30 7/1/2020 Wins 2 prizes
    Barbara 18.29 7/1/2020 Stabbed and tossed into wood chipper
    Frank 9.00 7/1/2020 Lynched
    Holly 10.28 8/1/2020 Throat cut while asleep
    Jake 15.32 8/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw kill
    Orla 9.30 8/1/2020 lynched

We had 3 SKs on day 1 proper (6/1/2020)

Phil was modkilled with message that game would be rebalanced, WHY?

We suddenly end up with a different MO involving a pistol! And lose Angus Claimed by Conor as a vigilante

We lose SK Barbara to a blue on blue kill
    We lose SK Frank in the lynch

We had sufficient kills on 7/1/2020 to still indicate 2 SKs active and Conor with a claim he had a gun and bullet that he preloaded (WHY?) at 1.00

It just doesn't sit quite right but sits easier than Vernon

Look Derry if you're not going to read my explanations that's your own problem, I've already said exactly why on two occasions

You went through my posts so you know these already, I'm wondering why go on the attack now

I don't really care if you're actually going to wolf read me tbh but when I eventually flip good this nonsense is going to reflect really badly on you so be prepared for that

The 3rd SK would be hunting Frank and Barbara and you happen to find them or would have with an extra peek.

What odds would people give on that? Circumstantial yes but isn't that what the game is all about?

What does this even mean? Have you had a few drinks and you're drunk Werewolfing

Revised #FFA with preferential order

1 Conor

2 Emily

3 Vernon

4 Steve
    Based on shooting attempt on Conor

6 Anybody who has played so low that I can't even remember their names

7 Abigail / Lucy / Doris / Wendy (no particular order)

8 Me

Bizarre FFA. Though, to your credit you've done what I asked re: Vernon, but you've decided for some reason to look in my direction which is incorrect

I won't play the same game as Vernon with you though Derry, I'm not getting bogged down in a fight on thread with you all day it's that simple so if that's your play it's an incorrect move

Emily WW wrote: »
    Okay this does not make me look good....

I changed Orlas vote to Vernon. Steve seemed to be the only real contention for lynch so I didn't think it really mattered who I switched.

I am 100% happy to be volunteered or to volunteer myself for the task tomorrow. Sorry for the **** up :(

Steve is doing the task tomorrow seeing as he squeaked out of the lynch.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Explain or this just looks like filthy pointless shade
    It's a conflict of statements within 3 and a bit hours, if memory serves me right we didn't lose anyone between the times so why the change?

It's a conflict of statements within 3 and a bit hours, if memory serves me right we didn't lose anyone between the times so why the change?

Explain the conflict.

Do we or do we not need to think of endgame given we now have two mislynches max before LYLO

Revised #FFA with preferential order

1 Conor

2 Emily

3 Vernon

4 Steve
    Based on shooting attempt on Conor

6 Anybody who has played so low that I can't even remember their names

7 Abigail / Lucy / Doris / Wendy (no particular order)

8 Me

There are 9 people left in the game and you group 4 of them on the same tier just one rung above you????

And have two claimed roles at the top of your FFA?

Come on Derry you're better than this

Look Derry if you're not going to read my explanations that's your own problem, I've already said exactly why on two occasions

You went through my posts so you know these already, I'm wondering why go on the attack now

I don't really care if you're actually going to wolf read me tbh but when I eventually flip good this nonsense is going to reflect really badly on you so be prepared for that

I read them, I just can't put my finger on it but something doesn't feel right, even more so given the conflict on "let them all die, we only have so many left" postings and even more so given the circumstantial identifying of 2 of 3 SKs in thread.

What does this even mean? Have you had a few drinks and you're drunk Werewolfing

No just reading back and finding it unusual that some one would be able to pick out 2 of 3 SKs out of a pool of how many 13 or so? Coincidence probably but when added to other things, well sometimes 1+1 does equal 2.

• Advertisement

No just reading back and finding it unusual that some one would be able to pick out 2 of 3 SKs out of a pool of how many 13 or so? Coincidence probably but when added to other things, well sometimes 1+1 does equal 2.

I didn't, that's exactly what I was saying

I peeked Frank as I wanted to be able to trust him, I thought he was good.

Babs was my other thought in that regard

I was wrong on them both!

Bizarre FFA. Though, to your credit you've done what I asked re: Vernon, but you've decided for some reason to look in my direction which is incorrect

I won't play the same game as Vernon with you though Derry, I'm not getting bogged down in a fight on thread with you all day it's that simple so if that's your play it's an incorrect move

So, so are any lynches/ deaths when a good player dies, **** happens, sometimes it's good ****, sometimes bad.

Steve is doing the task tomorrow seeing as he squeaked out of the lynch.

Fine, what makes you think there'll be a task with a choice of trapped player, wasn't one yesterday.

Explain the conflict.

Do we or do we not need to think of endgame given we now have two mislynches max before LYLO
    We had the same number of people available at both posts, WHY the change of mind from you?

So, so are any lynches/ deaths when a good player dies, **** happens, sometimes it's good ****, sometimes bad.

I feel like you already know I'm good here and are preparing for a hard push on me tomorrow.

Best of luck with that Derry old chap, I'll leave to your own devices

Your FFA is poor though when you have 4 out of the remaining 9 players not even ordered.

I think you know this though

We had the same number of people available at both posts, WHY the change of mind from you?

What change of mind? Do you understand what endgame planning means?

There are 9 people left in the game and you group 4 of them on the same tier just one rung above you????

And have two claimed roles at the top of your FFA?

Come on Derry you're better than this

I'm 100% good has to be at lowest number, I trawled through 3 of the other players, the ones for whatever reason made my gut rumble, Conor , Vernon, Emily they are top 3 initially I didn't have an order but the more I dug on you the more gut rumbly you made me feel. I have no option but put them in the order I feel from the number of clues lying around.

Steve as you say would seem to be following instructions to go into a box if one is available

The other 4 are all within a percentile or two of each other and If i had time i might seperate them out from each other but, we'll I don't

I didn't, that's exactly what I was saying

I peeked Frank as I wanted to be able to trust him, I thought he was good.

Babs was my other thought in that regard

I was wrong on them both!

You none the less named both SKs, do you not agree that the 3rd SK would be doing their best to find out the other two.

Random scenario change, you didn't get a protect but 2 peeks, how much more believable if we lose one to an SK and one to a lynch, no need to worry about speaking aloud about winning a protection because you wouldn't need it if you were the 3rd SK

What change of mind? Do you understand what endgame planning means?

The change of mind within 3 and a bit hours of the two posts you posted

I'm 100% good has to be at lowest number, I trawled through 3 of the other players, the ones for whatever reason made my gut rumble, Conor , Vernon, Emily they are top 3 initially I didn't have an order but the more I dug on you the more gut rumbly you made me feel. I have no option but put them in the order I feel from the number of clues lying around.

Steve as you say would seem to be following instructions to go into a box if one is available

The other 4 are all within a percentile or two of each other and If i had time i might seperate them out from each other but, we'll I don't

So you put the two claimed roles at the top of your FFA ahead of people you have no read on.

Go eat something to sort your gut rumblings or see a doctor cos your gut is way off on me anyways

That's why I said you should be better than this.

But I've spent enough time arguing with you already

• Advertisement

The change of mind within 3 and a bit hours of the two posts you posted

Grand. You don't understand what endgame planning is seeing as you won't answer that question.

Good luck Derry I'm finished with this ridiculous dance now

So you put the two claimed roles at the top of your FFA ahead of people you have no read on.

Go eat something to sort your gut rumblings or see a doctor cos your gut is way off on me anyways

That's why I said you should be better than this.

But I've spent enough time arguing with you already

Claiming a role proves what exactly?

Oh yeah that's right nothing, nada, zilch, zero. I could claim to be a necromancer but just haven't had reason to bring anyone back yet! Claiming roles means NOTHING

Grand. You don't understand what endgame planning is seeing as you won't answer that question.

Good luck Derry I'm finished with this ridiculous dance now

I understand what end game planning is which is why I was trying to keep Orla and one other alive to stave off the need to worry about lynching wrong and losing, which is around when you posted the first time, yet somehow or other when we get 3 hours down the road you post a complete U Turn.

Finding it odd also that when suggested the previous night you were an ideal candidate for any challenges because of your protection prize you said among other reasons you wouldn't be around, had a meeting cancelled or something because you were certainly around to post?

As much as I enjoy the battles at the OK Corral I went with someone who was at least trying to get discussion going in Lucy
    You've no idea how much I wanted to snapshoot Steve for trying to kill me.

Figured it was a trap though
    Need more than a skim reader for this which is precisely why I think you're an SK
    Can the 5 remaining people vote uniformly so we have consensus please.

I'd prefer myself or Lucy but just all vote for the same person.
    I havent decided yet. Most likely I'll save them
    Vernon I respect your opinion but your arguing with Derry may be blurring your read.

It's easy to see everything in a negative slant when you get into that mindset it's what got Senan killed day 1
    That's why I told the last five to vote for me or Lucy to hopefully get a consensus at least
    Just vote for me, your friendly neighbourhood vigilante

Time is running out
    Steve indecisiveness will kill Derry irregardless so just vote for someone
    I voted Lucy anyways so I'm grand
    I hate this post, it makes no sense in the context of the game whatsoever

Why are you so wolfy Steve
    Orla says she will save Derry.

Suddenly goes missing.

Interesting
    Definitely. And there'll be another one with punishments for the selfish later.

Better chance of us finding the SK in that pack imo.
    Can you two stand on seperate sides of the room please

Anyway I'm going to bed, let anyone who wants to debate the merits or not of my digging between yourselves but yep you made it to the most wanted #1 on the wanted list and I'm claiming a role too
    Detective You old sleuth. Each day, you will have the chance to investigate another player. Use this carefully however, for these is a 40% chance the werewolves will detect you!

Anyway I'm going to bed, let anyone who wants to debate the merits or not of my digging between yourselves but yep you made it to the most wanted #1 on the wanted list and I'm claiming a role too

You're claiming detective and using the online WW simulator role description.

Bold strategy cotton, let's see if it pays off

If you are in fact a detective then you could always just check me but nope, you've claimed your role (allegedly) and put me in the frame without actually stating that you have peeked me as evil.

So Derry let's end this dance, all your work this morning seems like a person who is still investigating (allegedly), not someone who has checked my role/alignment/whatever you get (allegedly)

If you're an investigative role you've handled this terribly, I should have been checked last night with just one evil left on the board.

So Derry I'm your number 1 suspect
    You've claimed detective

Have you the balls to actually state I'm evil and you peeked me or are you gonna hedge your bets and use terms like number one suspect to shade me?

Because I know I'm good, so if you claim I'm evil you're dead the next lynch after I'm gone

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I’ll need a little time to dissect that interaction between Conor & Derry

Conor
    - Vig – I like that the kill he is claiming had a different flavour than the others. I expect him to get another kill today and we know he has a gun. If that doesn’t materialize then I’d look here

Emily
    - Every vote she has claimed to change has been unconfirmable. That’s annoying. I ISO’d her yesterday though and liked it

Steve
    - I don’t know where I am with Steve.

Abigail
    - Hasn’t answered who she protected D1. Why is that?
    Lucy
    - No read. I’ll ISO her later after some of the kills

Doris, Wendy,
    - I couldn’t say too much positive or negative about either. That’s probably not a good sign at this stage

Derry
    - My main beef with Derry is that he jumped in for the comp D1 before we knew there was consequences. He’s now labelled it as selflessness, that’s revisionism at its finest IMO. And yes he’s right that what I’m accusing him of is exactly what I did the following day, jumped in for a prize but in my defence I wanted to stop Nigel getting two prizes and no one else was guessing. What I will say in his defence is that I know for a fact that his prize on D1 was legit, it was exactly what he said it was. He’s also been such a thick yoke that it would lead me to think hes probably village. That is all based though on ignoring this whole detective business. Whats that about?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Well we know who is going to do the challenge tomorrow without any help, eh Stevie boy?

I will do the challenge but it will have to be after 3pm.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Morning all, last challenge today so hopefully it goes well and we get something out of it

Advertisement