Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    I got the roles up to Nigel no further

Did Holly die after that?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Did Holly die after that?

Holly died yesterday morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Isla 11.49 6/1/2020 Killed by another player
    Patrick 13.37 6/1/2020 another player trapped him
    Katie 16.18 6/1/2020 Recognised the attacker
    Senan 21.06 6/1/2020 Lynched
    Phil 10.00 7/1/2020 Mod Killed
    Nigel 13.15 7/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw Kill
    Angus 13.35 7/1/2020 Silenced Pistol
    Steve 15.00 7/1/2020 Pistol choice
    Conor 15.30 7/1/2020 Wins 2 prizes
    Barbara 18.29 7/1/2020 Stabbed and tossed into wood chipper
    Frank 9.00 7/1/2020 Lynched
    Holly 10.28 8/1/2020 Throat cut while asleep
    Jake 15.32 8/1/2020 Mini Game Jigsaw kill
    Orla 9.30 8/1/2020 lynched

So you had one bullet and offed a villager, what were your reasons for giving Angus one in the head again? Using a preloaded gun ( whatever that's all about? )

Derry WW wrote: »
    So you had one bullet and offed a villager, what were your reasons for giving Angus one in the head again? Using a preloaded gun ( whatever that's all about? )

Go read my posts, I've explained already

• Advertisement

Abgail WW
    Conor WW Not allowed a vote
    Derry WW Voted Blow the suspected SK up
    Doris WW Keep him alive
    Emily WW
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW
    Wendy WW Keep him alive

4 votes to come, hope they all vote rather than just a majority

Go read my posts, I've explained already
    Far quicker for you to summary the reasons than for me to trawl you again

Far quicker for you to summary the reasons than for me to trawl you again

See that's my problem

You keep picking out tidbit you arent reading me in full context.

I explained this when I claimed

I explained it again to Vernon

And again to Wendy

I shot Angus because he never explained his Senan vote and voted late on him

I could easily go and find 5 wolfy posts from you Derry in your ISO

You don't read the entire context you just pick bits that suit your narrative

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I'm torn on this one. Conor and Steve are my top options for SK. My gut says to let him blow. I think you need to be wary though Derry that there will probably be repercussions for you if you don't save him. So my vote is not to save him but I think Derry should have the final say himself.

• Advertisement

@Derry

The only FACT we have is that Angus was killed using a silencer. While I could no believe lots of things (like yesterday I called that he was lying about the protection) I do believe this cause it came from Jigsaw

I thought for a second that Conor might have won a bullet but Angus was dead before he won his prize

He is the vig IMO and I’d like you to pick holes in this but

My vote is to release

I could easily go and find 5 wolfy posts from you Derry in your ISO

You don't read the entire context you just pick bits that suit your narrative

My entire ISO is probably wolfie but that's not what were discussing

Abgail WW
    Doris WW Keep him alive
    Emily WW Let Him Blow
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW Keep him alive
    Wendy WW Keep him alive

2 votes to come, hope they all vote rather than just a majority

I make that 3:2 in favor of letting you go

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Lynch votes (in no particular order)

Senan WW (4) : Derry WW, Emily WW, Abigail WW, Angus WW
    Steve WW (2) : Jake WW, Senan WW
    Nigel WW (2) : Vernon WW, Steve WW
    Derry WW (2) : Nigel WW, Wendy WW
    Emily WW (1) : Conor WW
    Jake WW (1) : Orla WW
    Angus WW (1) Barbara WW
    Abigail WW (1) : Frank WW
    Holly WW (1) : Lucy WW
    Barbara WW (1) Doris WW

There's nothing there that gives times only that he was the last to vote for Senan the last vote could well have been yourself for Emily

And there were valid reasons for voting Senan, so you just offed Angus for what reason again?

@Derry what do you make of my post on Conor? Can you pick holes in it, logically it makes sense to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Am I alive? Just out if meeting and haven’t caught up. J can be person who picks the game ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Am I alive? Just out if meeting and haven’t caught up. J can be person who picks the game ?

Damn zombie.

You're dead. Stay dead

Lucy WW wrote: »

We're deciding whether Conor should be blown up or not.

Did not cop that she was dead :D

Vernon WW wrote: »
    @Derry what do you make of my post on Conor? Can you pick holes in it, logically it makes sense to me

It could make sense but logically so could my musing last night, we already have Conor backtracking on the protection he won.

As I said ANY of the SKs would be looking for the other 2, how convenient that they both died on the same night, the same night that Conor thought it would be amusing ( or whatever he said ) if Barbara turned up as an SK.

Picking 2 out of 13 names and both turning out as SKs, I'd be doing the lotto with that kind of luck.

• Advertisement

The only reason you should keep me around is if you think I'm a villager.

I am, I can't prove it anymore than I have done already but apparently it counts for nothing.

Anyways it makes no sense to just keep me around to decide to lynch me later, so kill me at 6pm if you're going to do it and you can see me turn green

Then have fun trying to find the SK I guess.

It could make sense but logically so could my musing last night, we already have Conor backtracking on the protection he won.

As I said ANY of the SKs would be looking for the other 2, how convenient that they both died on the same night, the same night that Conor thought it would be amusing ( or whatever he said ) if Barbara turned up as an SK.

Picking 2 out of 13 names and both turning out as SKs, I'd be doing the lotto with that kind of luck.

But you can make that argument about lots of things, its all conjecture. We could make any argument for any of us.

The one FACT is that when Angus was killed it did not say that he was killed by another player which it has for all the SK kills and he was killed with a gun, unlike every other kill.

I wouldn't blame Conor for lying about protection, its an easy thing to lie about and probably a good opportunity to protect himself. As the vig he was safe saying that cause it would actually give him protection as the SK would think he couldn't go after him.

I know this will probably draw you back on me but I think you're wrong about Conor. We have one FACT, everything else is just noise and that fact lends itself to him telling the truth

If you want to go picking holes in stories both Abbi and Wendy have stories you could drive a bus through

The only reason you should keep me around is if you think I'm a villager.

I am, I can't prove it anymore than I have done already but apparently it counts for nothing.

Anyways it makes no sense to just keep me around to decide to lynch me later, so kill me at 6pm if you're going to do it and you can see me turn green

Then have fun trying to find the SK I guess.

It's already fun trying to find the SK there was a post you put up after finding Frank and Barbara
    Look at the two flipped evils above.

Do we think the third would vote in similar fashion, not wanting to draw attention to themselves?

Doris voting Barbara would normally give her some serious cred but in a seemingly no wolf game (and where Babs has been revealed as an SK) it means nothing.

If we think the SK is in single voters then we have four:

Conor - I know I'm good so three,

So you're by your own admission among the candidates and only you saying " I'm Good " should eliminate you, see there are just too many inconsistencies to make it lie down and die for me

It's already fun trying to find the SK there was a post you put up after finding Frank and Barbara

So you're by your own admission among the candidates and only you saying " I'm Good " should eliminate you, see there are just too many inconsistencies to make it lie down and die for me

Again there you go cherry picking parts of my posts that suit your narrative

Can you please quote that whole post if you're going to actually attempt to read me because this half arsed effort of yours is beyond boring now

Nobody responded to any of my wagonomics yesterday when I posted it.

Not one of you. Yet now it suddenly makes me suspect?

L O ****ing L

Nobody responded to any of my wagonomics yesterday when I posted it.

Not one of you. Yet now it suddenly makes me suspect?

L O ****ing L

There's no wagonomics really when you're not hunting teams

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

My protect is on Conor today btw, if he dies then Steve is evil, if he stays alive then Steve is an unknown. I'm happy enough to see how this goes

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My protect is on Conor today btw, if he dies then Steve is evil, if he stays alive then Steve is an unknown. I'm happy enough to see how this goes

I'd prefer if you actually voted live or die

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

I'd prefer if you actually voted live or die

giphy.gif

Die, to see him live and prove myself, if he dies I'll get lynched and when I come back good then lynch Steve to end game, either way I'm happy cause village win

• Advertisement

Abgail WW
    Doris WW Keep him alive
    Emily WW Let Him Blow
    Steve WW
    Vernon WW Keep him alive
    Wendy WW Keep him alive

2 votes to come, hope they all vote rather than just a majority

I make that 3:2 in favor of letting you go