Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    It's speculation that it was you acting as a vigilante that killed Angus, it might well have been but just having a change of modus operandi doesn't mean it's true, and on balanance with all the rest I just find you very suss

Its not just the weapon though Derry - Jigsaw says "Holly WW was killed by another player" after all the SK deaths, thats missing from the Angus death.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Derry at least have the balls to make the call yourself rather than this voting malarkey.

I've said it every time theres been a game because it has baffled me why people want to save others when they don't know their alignment.

It's your call. Have the balls to stand over it instead of the way you sidestepped the Nigel death with your democratically selected nonsense.

One person voting for me to live or die is evil, I dont know who.

If I die it is entirely down to your decision, and I want the villagers remaining to remember that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    @Abbi - can you answer this please - you've said Conor was protected by you yesterday and today?

I don't understand this bit, how is Steve involved?

My protect worked when Steve shot at Conor therefore evil kill failed IMO.

My protect if it works on Derrys kill then means Steve may not e evil however if it does kill him then Steve is evil IMO and understanding of my role

Now can we move on to endgame planning for after my death please.

There is a lynch tonight irregardless of what happens at 6pm.

When I die you will have two shots max left to find the SK.

Steve needs to die, he escaped basically because Orla was AFK yesterday and did that DESPITE offering himself up for lynch.

Kill Steve tonight, he has to go

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Derry at least have the balls to make the call yourself rather than this voting malarkey.

I've said it every time theres been a game because it has baffled me why people want to save others when they don't know their alignment.

It's your call. Have the balls to stand over it instead of the way you sidestepped the Nigel death with your democratically selected nonsense.

One person voting for me to live or die is evil, I dont know who.

If I die it is entirely down to your decision, and I want the villagers remaining to remember that

They can remember it I really don't care if you flip good or not, I made an FFA it ended with you at the top and I voted on my FFA, how ironic that you admit to killing a villager yet if I kill you as a villager you're all antsy about it

• Advertisement

They can remember it I really don't care if you flip good or not, I made an FFA it ended with you at the top and I voted on my FFA, how ironic that you admit to killing a villager yet if I kill you as a villager you're all antsy about it

Because I have the balls to stand over my decision rightly or wrongly.

You want to jiggery pokery your way out of this call like you did with Nigel

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My protect worked when Steve shot at Conor therefore evil kill failed IMO.

My protect if it works on Derrys kill then means Steve may not e evil however if it does kill him then Steve is evil IMO and understanding of my role

See I don't think the failed attempt on Conor had anything to do with a protect, I think it was because Steve failed the moral test

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Says along the top hours Mins seconds

I totally missed that

@Abbi – I see now where you’re coming from with Steve. I still disagree. Jigsaw has been very clever with his flavour and I think it gives us a lot of clues. I think it clears Conor (my opinion only) and I think it rules out a protect of Conor.

@Derry, Conor, Doris, Emily

Can ye put aside the Conor/Derry thing for one moment and look at this, tell me if I'm down a tunnel or does this warrant investigation

Abbi has claimed that she has protected Conor today, she also claimed she protected him D2 (Tuesday)

I've looked back at her posts

Heres a timeline of her interactions with Conor

D1 19:25 #747
    Frank again liking a post but no comment

Conor, you've mentioned me a couple of times today so if I had of posted anytime between 1 and now, you could have called me a genie so eh yeah I dont really give a ****

D1 19:30 #751
    I'm done

Frank
    Steve
    Senan
    Conor

I'll be voting in here I reckon unless you can point out something I might have missed.

D1 19:43 #764
    I dont like Conor, I'm not sure if that's cause he doesn't like me or just cause his name is floating around a lot. I'm not clear on my train of thought on him at the moment tbh but leaning evil

D2 21:52 #1656
    This post makes me a little suspicious of you again Conor

D2 22:01 #1666
    I'm gonna leave Conor for a day, its not the best use of my time! I'd be looking to get Wendy or Doris to do the traps tomorrrow

D3 17:48 #2146
    Ok so **** it, you can say differently but I had a protect on you yesterday that would protect you from 1 evil kill attempt, now that's open to interpretation (ie is Jigsaw evil in this game or that definition) but I only twigged this now that it wasn't an sk attempt on you yesterday but you survived which loads me to think oul Stevie boy isn't on the up and up. You mentioned you won a protect yourself too so this may clear it up and add ambiguity to it but well, I'm hardly around and need to put it out there now

D3 18:15 #2156
    If I was an sk, you were the most likely villager at the time i picked you, I still didn't have a clear view on whether you were villager or sk but felt you'd be a good target for the SKs

D3 18:48 #2168
    1. Yes
    2. Use your imagination on that one
    3. I thought he was unbelievably helpful but a possible sk,he had no lynch votes so seemed a good option to be targeted by an sk. Odds would say hes good but I'm still not sure regardless, like I'm not sure of anyone in this game

So she says she had a protect on him yesterday (being D2) but on D1 she has Conor on her FFA? Surely you don't protect someone you suspect of being a wolf?

So is it just opportunity knocking and Abbi said I’ll have a piece of that and let on I protected Conor? Cause there doesn’t seem to be any reason for her to have protected him after D1.

What I liked about Conor’s reveal was that it explained stuff. Abbi’s did not.

Thoughts please

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    See I don't think the failed attempt on Conor had anything to do with a protect, I think it was because Steve failed the moral test

That's my thinking too. I think Steve would have failed to kill whoever he shot at.

• Advertisement

Emily WW wrote: »
    That's my thinking too. I think Steve would have failed to kill whoever he shot at.

Agreed

Offline until 3.30 or so

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

@Abbi – I see now where you’re coming from with Steve. I still disagree. Jigsaw has been very clever with his flavour and I think it gives us a lot of clues. I think it clears Conor (my opinion only) and I think it rules out a protect of Conor.

Can ye put aside the Conor/Derry thing for one moment and look at this, tell me if I'm down a tunnel or does this warrant investigation

Abbi has claimed that she has protected Conor today, she also claimed she protected him D2 (Tuesday)

So she says she had a protect on him yesterday (being D2) but on D1 she has Conor on her FFA? Surely you don't protect someone you suspect of being a wolf?

So is it just opportunity knocking and Abbi said I’ll have a piece of that and let on I protected Conor? Cause there doesn’t seem to be any reason for her to have protected him after D1.

Thoughts please

Does your thesis boil down to if abi protected Conor from Steves gun vs Steves gun was never gonna fire?

Because I have the balls to stand over my decision rightly or wrongly.

You want to jiggery pokery your way out of this call like you did with Nigel

Just like Nigel who you just happened to vote for LOL

Wendy WW wrote: »
    Does your thesis boil down to if abi protected Conor from Steves gun vs Steves gun was never gonna fire?

No, has nothing to do that. I wonder if the Steve thing was an opportunity to say she was the BG
    Will you actually read the full post

No, has nothing to do that. I wonder if the Steve thing was an opportunity to say she was the BG

I did, I'm struggling to follow

Thoughts please

From reading that is appears like she had it in for Conor, so I agree why protect him. Could have been bluffing on thread in order not to expose the protect or could be an SK looking to gain village points from the failed shot by Steve.

Just like Nigel who you just happened to vote for LOL

Sorry? I never voted Nigel might want to check your facts

AGAIN

Anyways whatever about me the game ain't gonna end so start making plans for the lynch

I did, I'm struggling to follow

It's basically that she was going after Conor on D1 and even had him on her FFA, but now she is saying she protected Conor on D1.

Exactly Doris.

There’s no proof she’s the BG other than her claim. Maybe she just saw an opportunity to claim an unproveable role and took it

• Advertisement

I see where you're going with this and if Conor dies from this bomb then the fail was because the gun wasn't loaded rather than a protect.

Doesn't mean anything though because if she is a BG and the test was going to be an unloaded gun anyway then protected or not Conor was safe, even if she has a protect against evil attempts still doesn't prove anything if he dies because I'm good.

The problem for me is that Derry doesnt seem to want to do any forward planning he just wants to trade barbs like he did with Senan day 1 and Vernon yesterday, so this is my final post on the matter.

Vernon I will read your post properly when I get home. Out now for an hour.

It's basically that she was going after Conor on D1 and even had him on her FFA, but now she is saying she protected Conor on D1.

She was going after him, he came out as vig so subsequently protected him. Makes sense if she believes Conor's reveal.

Sorry? I never voted Nigel might want to check your facts

AGAIN

Anyways whatever about me the game ain't gonna end so start making plans for the lynch

I too am intrigued about champ champ suddenly turning chicken.

Bwak Bwak Bwak!!

Well sorry if I took that to be a vote, Nigel if you're watching it was only 4 votes on you because Conor spammed the vote thread

She was going after him, he came out as vig so subsequently protected him. Makes sense if she believes Conor's reveal.

I don't think that is a possible reason as here is the timeline.

7th Jan @ 15.22 - Steve tries to shoot Conor
    beakerjoe wrote: »
    MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Steve WW picks up the gun and aims it at ........................Conor WW

Steve shakes as he fires presses on the guns trigger.

Steve tries again........ nothing...... and again nothing.

He checks the chamber and no bullets are present.

Conor WW is unharmed.

8th Jan @ 8.07 - Conor reveals his role
    Yes I have a role, no point beating around the bush.

I'm the vigilante.

8th Jan @ 17.48 - Abi claims she protected Conor
    Ok so **** it, you can say differently but I had a protect on you yesterday that would protect you from 1 evil kill attempt, now that's open to interpretation (ie is Jigsaw evil in this game or that definition) but I only twigged this now that it wasn't an sk attempt on you yesterday but you survived which loads me to think oul Stevie boy isn't on the up and up. You mentioned you won a protect yourself too so this may clear it up and add ambiguity to it but well, I'm hardly around and need to put it out there now

So Abi couldn't have know about his role if she protected him.

It also took her over 24 hours from the attempt at Conor (who she was suppose to have protected) to claim that the shot failed due to her protect.

I claimed the morning of day 3 though those posts are from day 1.

She said she protected me day 2 which was when Steve took a shot at me

Well sorry if I took that to be a vote, Nigel if you're watching it was only 4 votes on you because Conor spammed the vote thread

Sorry I'll post only when you allow it from now then sir :rolleyes:

It's the game thread not 'Derry's madcap zany theory' one

Sorry I'll post only when you allow it from now then sir :rolleyes:

It's the game thread not 'Derry's madcap zany theory' one

Snarky all I said was I took your post to be a vote

But she’s have had to put in the order to protect him on D2 either at 9pm D1 or 9am D2. He hadn’t revealed himself at this stage and she still had him on her FFA

• Advertisement

It also took her over 24 hours from the attempt at Conor (who she was suppose to have protected) to claim that the shot failed due to her protect.

I wouldn’t criticise her for that in fairness, if it had happened then she wouldn’t want to blow her cover

I just don’t see anyway that Conor was protected from that bullet. It clearly said that the gun was empty

So now we just have Abbi’s word that she’s the BG, no proof. So why would she pick Conor?

Well she tells us he was the most likely village

Originally Posted by Abigail WW View Post
    If I was an sk, you were the most likely villager at the time i picked you, I still didn't have a clear view on whether you were villager or sk but felt you'd be a good target for the SKs

But that’s at odds with her FFA at the time she would have had to be choosing

Am I missing something here?

Where is Abbi to discuss this?

Advertisement