Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    But she’s have had to put in the order to protect him on D2 either at 9pm D1 or 9am D2. He hadn’t revealed himself at this stage and she still had him on her FFA

Very simple here

Monday - Protected someone
    Tuesday- Protected Conor
    Wednesday- Protected someone
    Thursday - Protected Conor

As regards my FFA, i didn't like Conor cause he was inoffensive, I also protected him cause he got zero votes in the lynch so was a good target for an SK IMO. I also said after I protected him I still didn't like Conor, same reasoning, he was inoffensive.

Lads I've no clue of Conors alignment, none! I picked him on the basis of the lynch the night before! Simple

But she’s have had to put in the order to protect him on D2 either at 9pm D1 or 9am D2. He hadn’t revealed himself at this stage and she still had him on her FFA

I have till 10am each morning to select a name

Where is Abbi to discuss this?

Do me a favour, I'll be here when I can be, and I'll respond to questions but I wont be here at anyones convenience other than my own. I've posted when I can which is evening times.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Abigail WW wrote: »
    Very simple here

Tuesday- Protected Conor

As regards my FFA, i didn't like Conor cause he was inoffensive, I also protected him cause he got zero votes in the lynch so was a good target for an SK IMO. I also said after I protected him I still didn't like Conor, same reasoning, he was inoffensive.

But that’s not quite what you said, you said you were leaning evil

gail WW View Post
    I dont like Conor, I'm not sure if that's cause he doesn't like me or just cause his name is floating around a lot. I'm not clear on my train of thought on him at the moment tbh but leaning evil

• Advertisement

I wouldn’t criticise her for that in fairness, if it had happened then she wouldn’t want to blow her cover

I just don’t see anyway that Conor was protected from that bullet. It clearly said that the gun was empty

So now we just have Abbi’s word that she’s the BG, no proof. So why would she pick Conor?

Well she tells us he was the most likely village

Originally Posted by Abigail WW View Post
    If I was an sk, you were the most likely villager at the time i picked you, I still didn't have a clear view on whether you were villager or sk but felt you'd be a good target for the SKs

But that’s at odds with her FFA at the time she would have had to be choosing

Am I missing something here?

Where is Abbi to discuss this?

Vernon, what are you? Of course I've no proof, I'll tell ya what though, it's a damn well more believable story than Emily's but yet you've an issue with what I'm saying, want the village to lynch the BG? At the end of the day, I've zero reason to come out when I did yesterday other than to nail Steve, who I felt was last sk.

But that’s not quite what you said, you said you were leaning evil

gail WW View Post
    I dont like Conor, I'm not sure if that's cause he doesn't like me or just cause his name is floating around a lot. I'm not clear on my train of thought on him at the moment tbh but leaning evil

Let me explain in very simple English, I dont "know" who is good or evil, I protected who I thought would most likely be targeted by wolves.

Your infatuation with me hard claiming yesterday, along with wanting to know who I specifically protected each day and timeframes is bizarre. I said as much yesterday, the person that information is most valuable to is on the opposite team to me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Very simple here

Tuesday- Protected Conor

Got any sellotape in that bag of yours to patch me back together after Derry blows me to bits?

You're story isn't really stacking up though

You're saying that you protected Conor cause he was inoffensive and someone with no votes

Inoffensive - you said at the time you were "leaning evil" - evil enough to be on a three person FFA

Someone with no votes - well you had a host of people, six in fact - Conor, Vernon, Lucy, Doris, Wendy and Orla but you chose the one who was on your FFA - it makes no sense

beakerjoe wrote: »
    [/I]Lynch votes (in no particular order)[/I]

Senan WW (4) : Derry WW, Emily WW, Abigail WW, Angus WW
    Steve WW (2) : Jake WW, Senan WW
    Nigel WW (2) : Vernon WW, Steve WW
    Derry WW (2) : Nigel WW, Wendy WW
    Emily WW (1) : Conor WW
    Jake WW (1) : Orla WW
    Angus WW (1) Barbara WW
    Abigail WW (1) : Frank WW
    Holly WW (1) : Lucy WW
    Barbara WW (1) Doris WW

Vernon, what are you? Of course I've no proof, I'll tell ya what though, it's a damn well more believable story than Emily's but yet you've an issue with what I'm saying, want the village to lynch the BG? At the end of the day, I've zero reason to come out when I did yesterday other than to nail Steve, who I felt was last sk.

I explained this morning about Emily. Very easy to prove

@Emily - I'm going to put my vote on you tonite. If you can actually vote tamper will you move it to Abbi

If Emily can't move the vote then shes lying and we can lynch her next time around

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Things in favour of Abi:

She had literally zero reason to claim yesterday, in fact she didnt actually initially claim but tried to mask protection through winning a prize, which I was willing to let slide because I figured it anyways and I think she knew that

The timeline is a bit awry but I sort of buy her reasoning

Not in favour

Timeline as documented

The fact the SK didnt even try to kill her

I dunno, I think shes on the level tbh

@Derry -whats your thoughts on Abbi and the argument I've put up against her?

Would you consider it stronger than the case you think there is against Conor?

Conor WW wrote: »
    Things in favour of Abi:

She had literally zero reason to claim yesterday, in fact she didnt actually initially claim but tried to mask protection through winning a prize, which I was willing to let slide because I figured it anyways and I think she knew that

The timeline is a bit awry but I sort of buy her reasoning

The counter argument to this is that she saw an opening to claim a protect and took it. We've seen it before that people claim stuff.

This quote is also stinky. She's lining up to kill you and is already lining up Steve afterwards because apparently if you died it would show that it was her protect that worked the other day cause Steve was evil
    Die, to see him live and prove myself, if he dies I'll get lynched and when I come back good then lynch Steve to end game, either way I'm happy cause village win

Go back to her explanation yesterday when she revealed. Her words are that you were "the most likely villager at the time". So likely that she had you in her FFA. Out of 15 people left she though you were in the top three to be a wolf and shes spinning that as most likely to be a villager? Gimme a break
    If I was an sk, you were the most likely villager at the time i picked you, I still didn't have a clear view on whether you were villager or sk but felt you'd be a good target for the SKs

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

@Derry -whats your thoughts on Abbi and the argument I've put up against her?

Would you consider it stronger than the case you think there is against Conor?

No idea if it's quiet and Conor hasn't found a way to ice me, then later in the car I'll do a trawl and see what I find. At the moment other than the evil lean early it's a toss up.

I would also think that the unloaded gun was a moral test but there's no proof either way.

Just as there's no proof that Nigel was the supplier of his bullets, can't ask him because he's dead, so very convenient.

BTW I was reading that post and just wondering

Originally Posted by Conor WW viewpost.gif
    Current postcounts

Derry WW 370
    Conor WW 303
    Vernon WW 216
    Steve WW 192
    BulletmanNigel WW 168
    beakerjoe 127
    Orla WW 127
    Jake WW 115
    Frank WW 92
    Lucy WW 87
    Wendy WW 72
    Doris WW 66
    Abigail WW 64
    Senanrv WW 51
    Emily WW 45
    Barbara WW 39
    Kantian WW 38
    Holly WW 36
    Angus WW 23
    Patrinrvck WW 10
    nIsrla WWv 7
    Clarabel 5
    Drumpot 3
    Persepoly 1
    khalessi 1

And so the end is near I fear for me.

My protection is up

Senanrv whats that roled villager?
    Kantian WW ?????

Patrinrvck Non Roled Villager
    nIsrla WWv 7 ?????

The counter argument to this is that she saw an opening to claim a protect and took it. We've seen it before that people claim stuff.

This quote is also stinky. She's lining up to kill you and is already lining up Steve afterwards because apparently if you died it would show that it was her protect that worked the other day cause Steve was evil

Go back to her explanation yesterday when she revealed. Her words are that you were "the most likely villager at the time". So likely that she had you in her FFA. Out of 15 people left she though you were in the top three to be a wolf and shes spinning that as most likely to be a villager? Gimme a break

Originally Posted by Abigail WW viewpost.gif
    Die, to see him live and prove myself, if he dies I'll get lynched and when I come back good then lynch Steve to end game, either way I'm happy cause village win

Does that actually work though?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

So. Where are we.

Abigail I failed a moral test when I shot Conor therefore he got a prize. You didn't protect him.
    Also you were one of the first people at the beginning to go after another player for being a wolf, why? What was it that stood out so much that you went straight in?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    No idea if it's quiet and Conor hasn't found a way to ice me, then later in the car I'll do a trawl and see what I find. At the moment other than the evil lean early it's a toss up.

I would also think that the unloaded gun was a moral test but there's no proof either way.

Just as there's no proof that Nigel was the supplier of his bullets, can't ask him because he's dead, so very convenient.

BTW I was reading that post and just wondering

Senanrv whats that roled villager?
    Kantian WW ?????

Patrinrvck Non Roled Villager
    nIsrla WWv 7 ?????

Can't help with Katie, but think NRV for Isla

I think we all believe that when Steve shot Conor it didn't work because the gun wasn't loaded

Yet Abbi wants us to let Conor die so it can prove that he was protected when Steve shot him cause Steve was evil

Its a nice little plan to get rid of Conor and then get people to turn their attention to Steve who is already under huge scrutiny

She my post above, its nonsense IMO

It would prove BG claim if he lived without intervention from Jiggy

Then Lynch would supposedly show Abigail as good, which should suggest that she at least thought she'd protected him

Does it prove Steve as bad?

• Advertisement

@Steve

How'd the interview go?

Quick recap for you

Jigsaw has trapped Conor and left it up to Derry whether he will die or not @6pm

Derry has left it open to us to vote, its a tied vote currently and you have the casting vote

Before you do anything I'd like you to read this post

Do me a favour, I'll be here when I can be, and I'll respond to questions but I wont be here at anyones convenience other than my own. I've posted when I can which is evening times.

Very snippy here

Then Lynch would supposedly show Abigail as good, which should suggest that she at least thought she'd protected him

Absolutely it would BUT it would prove you to be evil as according to Abbi her protect only works again evil. Thats her reason for say Steve must be evil.
    Conor was protected by her both times, he lived the first one

Also competition of some form at 5pm

The lynch pin ( no pun ) is does it prove Steve bad if Abigail dies good, I don't think it actually does but I also don't see what Abigail could gain other than proof of BG power

Absolutely it would BUT it would prove you to be evil as according to Abbi her protect only works again evil. Thats her reason for say Steve must be evil.
    Conor was protected by her both times, he lived the first one

Yeah but I am good despite all people's negative vibes, so in that scenario Conor dies, lynch Abigail (she shows good) does that prove Steve as bad?

I don't see how it does, especially if the unloaded gun was the morality test. Though it still brings in Steve and his wanting to shoot Conor!

Much the same as I want to lynch him because I just don't feel right, something niggly, gut feeling about him.

@Steve

How'd the interview go?

Quick recap for you

Jigsaw has trapped Conor and left it up to Derry whether he will die or not @6pm

Derry has left it open to us to vote, its a tied vote currently and you have the casting vote

Before you do anything I'd like you to read this post

Interview went well I think, thank you. No big table with four faces staring at me which was great and I said as much at the end :D

Ok I had a read. I need to think. Also need to read Jigsaw's set up for Conor.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

THE COUNTDOWN CONTINUES.....be alert at 5 players

maxresdefault.jpg

Yeah but I am good despite all people's negative vibes, so in that scenario Conor dies, lynch Abigail (she shows good) does that prove Steve as bad?

I don't see how it does, especially if the unloaded gun was the morality test. Though it still brings in Steve and his wanting to shoot Conor!

Much the same as I want to lynch him because I just don't feel right, something niggly, gut feeling about him.

I can see how you would wonder about me here and throughout the game. I have flip flopped with my choices. That's party because as time goes on I'm getting different vibes and new information, and partly because I haven't a notion so am a bit scatter gunned.

I will continue to protest my innocence. My eyes have now moved to Abigail. In fact they landed briefly on her when she first appeared.

• Advertisement

The lynch pin ( no pun ) is does it prove Steve bad if Abigail dies good, I don't think it actually does but I also don't see what Abigail could gain other than proof of BG power

I think she saw an opportunity to claim a protect and took it

Her subsequent reasons for protecting Conor are bogus IMO and she was lining up to take out Steve after Conor

Advertisement