Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    I think she saw an opportunity to claim a protect and took it

Her subsequent reasons for protecting Conor are bogus IMO and she was lining up to take out Steve after Conor

But if the bomb takes out Conor, then she's already said we'll lynch her and prove her good before lynching Steve ( if she's bad then game over )

Assuming that you take my word that I am good and that Jiggy hasn't rigged the vest in the same way as the gun i.e a dud

Or of course she's doubling down on her poker hand and is bluffing hoping we don't pull the pin and is the SK

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    But if the bomb takes out Conor, then she's already said we'll lynch her and prove her good before lynching Steve ( if she's bad then game over )

Assuming that you take my word that I am good and that Jiggy hasn't rigged the vest in the same way as the gun i.e a dud

Well we can’t guarantee that. In fact we can be sure something will go wrong

Also she hasn’t said we can lynch her. She’s said we’ll lynch Steve

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

The counter argument to this is that she saw an opening to claim a protect and took it. We've seen it before that people claim stuff.

This quote is also stinky. She's lining up to kill you and is already lining up Steve afterwards because apparently if you died it would show that it was her protect that worked the other day cause Steve was evil

Go back to her explanation yesterday when she revealed. Her words are that you were "the most likely villager at the time". So likely that she had you in her FFA. Out of 15 people left she though you were in the top three to be a wolf and shes spinning that as most likely to be a villager? Gimme a break

Read the first three bits of the part you quoted, it literally says "if I was the SK"

When your trying to protect someone your either A) Protecting a valuable asset or B) Protecting someone you think was targeted.

I specifically asked the question the night he was protected of Conor about how his protect worked cause I wanted to see if he was claiming something which I would know to be untrue. He didn't!

As for my FFA, I'll go back and try find it but I said shortly after I was leaning toward voting Frank or Senan more so and didn't know whether I'd actually leaned Conor bad cause he had been going hard at me for being an apparent genie

Or of course she's doubling down on her poker hand and is bluffing hoping we don't pull the pin and is the SK

If we lost both you and Conor we’d be one mislynch away from LYLO.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

Am I deciding whether Conor lives or dies?

I think we all believe that when Steve shot Conor it didn't work because the gun wasn't loaded

Yet Abbi wants us to let Conor die so it can prove that he was protected when Steve shot him cause Steve was evil

Its a nice little plan to get rid of Conor and then get people to turn their attention to Steve who is already under huge scrutiny

That wasn't my plan, I actually said earlier you'd lynch me first but dont let that get in the way of your narrative

Well we can’t guarantee that. In fact we can be sure something will go wrong

Also she hasn’t said we can lynch her. She’s said we’ll lynch Steve

Beg to differ, she said lynch her, she proves good ( which means she was genuinely calling BG and Conor died because I was good and BG didn't work ) then Steve is evil and that's why BG worked

I see the plausibility in it as long as the pistol wasn't just a morality test

Beg to differ, she said lynch her, she proves good ( which means she was genuinely calling BG and Conor died because I was good and BG didn't work ) then Steve is evil and that's why BG worked

I see the plausibility in it as long as the pistol wasn't just a morality test

But the pistol was almost certainly a morality test

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,047 ✭✭✭Steve WW

I want him to live

• Advertisement

Abigail WW wrote: »
    My protect worked when Steve shot at Conor therefore evil kill failed IMO.

My protect if it works on Derrys kill then means Steve may not e evil however if it does kill him then Steve is evil IMO and understanding of my role

@Abbi this is the post I’m referring to

There’s no mention of lynching you, just that Steve must be evil

I think she saw an opportunity to claim a protect and took it

Her subsequent reasons for protecting Conor are bogus IMO and she was lining up to take out Steve after Conor

I wanted Steve gone last night! If anyone wants to read my interaction with you yesterday then they'll know I didn't like your line of questioning yesterday, you were goading me to give information that is useful to the sk. You've continued today and it's not sitting well at all! I've discounted you and Derry being evil,probably to my detriment because of how vocal you both were!

But the pistol was almost certainly a morality test

Nothing is certain in this game, I'd have thought you'd have copped that already.

It's a poker call either she's bluffing( in the hopes that Jiggy stops me killing Conor by some means) or I let him off and she runs off with loads of credits

or She's holding a good hand and calling it is the only way to find out

Die, to see him live and prove myself, if he dies I'll get lynched and when I come back good then lynch Steve to end game, either way I'm happy cause village win

This one here Vernon, before the one you quoted!

Steve's called it PM going in

Steve's called it PM going in

Conor lives for now, God have mercy on our souls if he's pulled a fast one

Read the first three bits of the part you quoted, it literally says "if I was the SK"

When your trying to protect someone your either A) Protecting a valuable asset or B) Protecting someone you think was targeted.e

I’m sorry I don’t understand your reasoning here, maybe I’m being stupid

So did you think Conor was A or B?

Cause at the time he was in your FFA so how could he be valuable?

If it’s B? Why would he be targeted?
    If fact if he was an SK (which you thought he might be based on ur own FFA) then he is 33% less likely to be targeted by an SK given he can’t kill himself!

So why were you trying to protect him?

Conor lives for now, God have mercy on our souls if he's pulled a fast one

Whether he is good or bad that’s the right move for the village

Whether he is good or bad that’s the right move for the village

No if he's bad it's the wrong call

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

MOD ANNOUNCEMENT

Derry weighed up his options. Let Conor die or save him from certain doom.

Derry made his choice..... stand by

• Advertisement

BTW if this vest jumps onto someone else because I had to change my vote rather than just PM, apologies in advance

No if he's bad it's the wrong call

No it’s still the right call. We could have lost a lunch if something went wrong

Mod Announcement

A set of 2 key drops at Derrys feet ……. It’s 2 keys to the unlock and disarm the vest of the suicide vest which Conor is wearing. Derry rushes over to Conor with keys in hand. He disarms the bomb.

Conor is relieved as Derry unlocks the vest and places it carefully in a corner.

Conor WW lives.

Derry WW has been rewarded for his selflessness.

I’m sorry I don’t understand your reasoning here, maybe I’m being stupid

So did you think Conor was A or B?

Cause at the time he was in your FFA so how could he be valuable?

If it’s B? Why would he be targeted?
    If fact if he was an SK (which you thought he might be based on ur own FFA) then he is 33% less likely to be targeted by an SK given he can’t kill himself!

So why were you trying to protect him?

B)

And your only reading half my posts so I'm done!

I'm good, I'm the BG, it's an uncountered role claim, how you can only see the negative is ridiculous at this point, coming out with a role claim like that means at some point, if I'm not munched, I'll be policy lynched is stupid for anyone. I'm strongly adding you to my high suspicion pile tbh, why were you so keen to know who I protected, it benefits no one other than the sk, I wouldn't have revealed Conor today if he hadn't of been targeted.

I came out yesterday because Conor had been protected. He also said he was self protected which is why I wanted to clarify with him before I came out. If Conor had of responded differently I would have had straight shoot out with him cause I would have known he was lying and the last SK.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Mod Announcement

A set of 2 key drops at Derrys feet ……. It’s 2 keys to the unlock and disarm the vest of the suicide vest which Conor is wearing. Derry rushes over to Conor with keys in hand. He disarms the bomb.

Conor is relieved as Derry unlocks the vest and places it carefully in a corner.

Conor WW lives.

Derry WW has been rewarded for his selflessness.

What you get?

We all here for the 5 o'clock event?

Doris WW wrote: »
    What you get?

We all here for the 5 o'clock event?

nuttin yet

laugh if it's a bullet to reload Conors gun

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

I explained this morning about Emily. Very easy to prove

@Emily - I'm going to put my vote on you tonite. If you can actually vote tamper will you move it to Abbi

If Emily can't move the vote then shes lying and we can lynch her next time around

Putting the order in now

Almost 5 PM, you know what that means

raw

• Advertisement

beakerjoe wrote: »
    Almost 5 PM, you know what that means

raw

giphy.gif

Advertisement