Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Good job it’s not up to you. It says it wouldn’t be clever, so I won’t be doing it.

Do you normally do things that aren’t clever?

*thats a rhetorical question BTW

It does not state that it is FORBIDDEN.

Thats the language derry used, before you came out and said you have been told not to.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

So nobody open to the possibility that Vernon is a wolf and the person he is linked to is also another wolf.

Not saying I believe this to be the case, just exploring that possible avenue...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I know this is slightly different now that I’m linked to someone but as I said I’d be happy enough for them to die

wow, so selfless.....

NOT

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

Mod Announcement...........

Isla WW is leaning on a door, minding here own business when a discreet mechanical noise sounds behind her and the door is opened. No one else notices as she creeps slowly into the room. Inside the room a giant pit is visible, filled to the brim with broken shards of glass.

Isla looks scared as she begins to back away. But as she does she is swung around by another player and has her throat slit. As she bleeds out, she is pushed directly into the glass pit. Isla trys to scream but she begins to bleed out. Every movement causes deep cuts all over her body as blood begins to pour out. Isla’s body soon goes limp and she is no more.

broken_glass_s.jpg

ISLA WW is dead. She has been killed by another player.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Red flag for me.
    You basically lied.

Now I don't know was it for good or for bad.
    I just know that lies make me suspicious.
    Angus, can you tell us why you lied here?

I've already said why. Derry put forward the idea that a trap might be activated by whoever voted first. So I thought I'd lay a trap of my own - say I voted and it might encourage a wolf to hop on the voting train and get trapped.

• Advertisement

Maybe the wolves chose Vernon and who he is linked to?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So there’s no chance that wolves open doors or had something to do with this mornings events? It had to be some action by a player? So what exactly do our wolves do?

It's too early to know how he got linked so we should be open to all possibilities.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    So there’s no chance that wolves open doors or had something to do with this mornings events? It had to be some action by a player? So what exactly do our wolves do?

Depends on the game I suppose, the trap wasn't activated until 10.30 so at the moment I'd be thinking player actions, remember a wolf could also cause the activation of a trap.

Guess we won't know for sure if there's a munch at 10.00AM until tomorrow

So no role reveal on death

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

You’re dealing in semantics around language

Saying it would not be clever is the equivalent to forbidding it in this game. We all know that if I was to tell something bad would happen to me, probably something fatal.
    You are literally the only person arguing that’s not the case and it’s a pointless argument

• Advertisement

A hunch

okay you think that they are a wolf, can you expand on your hunch a little more?

Gut can have feelings and stuf behind it, what is it about them that gives you the tingles?

Here's to Isla. GBNF.

conor-toast-e1522972995972.jpg

• Forum Games Player Posts: 877 ✭✭✭Senan WW

beakerjoe wrote: »

Isla WW is leaning on a door, minding here own business when a discreet mechanical noise sounds behind her and the door is opened. No one else notices as she creeps slowly into the room. Inside the room a giant pit is visible, filled to the brim with broken shards of glass.

Isla looks scared as she begins to back away. But as she does she is swung around by another player and has her throat slit. As she bleeds out, she is pushed directly into the glass pit. Isla trys to scream but she begins to bleed out. Every movement causes deep cuts all over her body as blood begins to pour out. Isla’s body soon goes limp and she is no more.

broken_glass_s.jpg

So, we have at least one priest.

You’re dealing in semantics around language

Saying it would not be clever is the equivalent to forbidding it in this game. We all know that if I was to tell something bad would happen to me, probably something fatal.
    You are literally the only person arguing that’s not the case and it’s a pointless argument

I tend to agree with this, to be honest.

It does sound like a threat.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

ISLA WAS ...............Bobby Brown

bobby-brown.jpg

Bobby Brown was Good

Isla WW wrote: »
    S’up y’all!
    So, game is sticking to recent tradition and we need to figure out what we’re up against. What do we reckon, 4 wolves plus SK as a starting premise?
    Yeah makes sense.4-5 wolves so?
    Fixed that for you
    Meh, let’s try to not do a cartman on it anyway
    It’s not exactly mile a minute I’ll grant you but hopefully people will get more involved once things get more underway. Lot of sport this weekend and last holiday weekend for some people to boot so probably not that surprising

I can't see anything here to cause Isla to be killed

source.gif

Senan WW wrote: »
    So, we have at least one priest.

Jumping the gun there Senan.

ISLA WAS ...............Bobby Brown

Bobby Brown was Good

Scrap that then, we have auto priest

Bye Isla

What's a priest?

• Advertisement

Orla WW wrote: »
    okay you think that they are a wolf, can you expand on your hunch a little more?

Gut can have feelings and stuf behind it, what is it about them that gives you the tingles?

There’s a specific post that I thought reminded me of someone. I’ve said already that this thread seems to be missing a prolific poster. I think that’s because he is a wolf.
    One post made me think of him.

I’ve asked the mods about expanding further and I’ve been told it wouldn’t be clever.

After 9 I’ll reveal away

OPEN DOOR FIFTEEN

Senan WW wrote: »
    It does not state that it is FORBIDDEN.

Thats the language derry used, before you came out and said you have been told not to.

I could have said "not advised" or any other words of a similar meaning, I think you doth protest too much at my choice of words and are trying desperately to get Vernon to off himself. Now one would have to wonder why that could be!

Nigel WW wrote: »
    What's a priest?

In some games people's roles are given out when they die like above, that is called auto-priest.

In other games one player has the role of the priest and learns the information on a player death, it is up to them when to tell the rest of the players. There is a chance they could die before telling anyone

Doris WW wrote: »
    In some games people's roles are given out when they die like above, that is called auto-priest.

In other games one player has the role of the priest and learns the information on a player death, it is up to them when to tell the rest of the players. There is a chance they could die before telling anyone

I appreciate that, brudder.

Red panties night for you!

mcgregor-whiskey.jpg?fit=612%2C320&ssl=1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Did we discover why Vernin was chosen?

Did anyone vote for Isla?

Orla WW wrote: »
    OPEN DOOR FIFTEEN

Nothing happened when we tried door 2 but I think taking them in order is best so we don't miss any out, unless someone is going to keep a list up to date

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Doris WW wrote: »
    I can't see anything here to cause Isla to be killed

Experienced player by the look of it if I’m guessing. It’s not like anybody has anything concrete to go on at this stage

Derry WW wrote: »
    Nothing happened when we tried door 2 but I think taking them in order is best so we don't miss any out, unless someone is going to keep a list up to date

Isla’s door opened for no apparent reason?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

There’s a specific post that I thought reminded me of someone. I’ve said already that this thread seems to be missing a prolific poster. I think that’s because he is a wolf.
    One post made me think of him.

I’ve asked the mods about expanding further and I’ve been told it wouldn’t be clever.

After 9 I’ll reveal away

Is this kind of this not against the spirit of games here though and part of the reason why we have anon games. I'm loathe to get into a conversation about trying to find a player based on previous game style.

Advertisement