Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Werewolf: SAW - Gamethread

Options
1868788899092»

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If i dont think if a different thene, Jigsaw may return in May 2021

I have an unused theme that a few of us were working on. It was gonna be for next month but we decided to do something else. Pm me if you are struggling for ideas or need a hand

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Clarabel

beakerjoe wrote: »
    If i dont think if a different thene, Jigsaw may return in May 2021

I would love that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

Where is the BR for this guys?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Just PMed you there GnR

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Glad you enjoyed game guys :) gutted I had to pull out last minute, hopefully play the next one though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

I can only see the dead room, is there any other backroom?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,418 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

kitten_k wrote:
    I can only see the dead room, is there any other backroom?

Lemme take a look and see if permissions are ok kitten

All rooms should be visible in archives just tested :D

If you can only see DR maybe log out and in again?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,046 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Yep can see them now, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Great gamer Beaker, very impressive running it all by your self. Happy to be involved (last minute sub) and in some aspects to die when I did as there is no way I would have had the time to be properly active later on in fact I'd still be catching up (only just did now) if not for the game ending poisoning everyone got yesterday.

Hard luck SKs. Being caught by a peek from someone who didn't even suspect you or in a Jigsaw Game where almost everyone else got the cure or even another SK killing you are all situations you can't really anticipate.

Loved the Champ Champ stuff too, hands up I thought it was Necro for a bit, just cos nobody else was giffing

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,707 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Just googled R-Kelly to see what my boy is up to these days... he should have stayed in that closet

Today TMZ had a story about his girlfriends plural having a nasty fight that is seeing one of them charged with battery and the other flipping on Kelly and helping the Feds with their investigation into him. However he made her sign an NDA and she says that if she tells the truth now it'd reveal that she lied to federal officers several times before.

Top Guy I was portraying in this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Top Guy I was portraying in this game!

Oh he's a beaut. I got Chris Brown they can swap stories

• Registered Users Posts: 20,355 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Necro wrote: »
    And that peek I was almost certain would come back as good :pac:

I thought Frank was good but I wanted to be certain so I could trust him fully.

Ah well, all's well that ends well.

Why couldnt you just trust me. Like, i gave all the answers for the silent hill puzzle. If anything, i was a certain villager!

Until you peeked me

Stupid peek. I was pocketing you so good! :D

(Actually, i was hoping you were an SK too lol)

Advertisement