Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Strange behaviour..

• 05-01-2020 5:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi all, I'm looking for some advice I have a 10 year old MB Pippa whom I adore now she's always been an obsessive lady she literally is my shadow but she is very well trained and I can tell her to do pretty much anything and she will (eager to please easy to train!) We share our home with lots of other animals another muttley, a cat, turtles and fish and up until last summer a rabbit there have Never been any issues. Our rabbit lived inside and out and when he was in around the dogs i always kept a close eye but had no real concerns he had no fear and would climb all over Pippa and she was always interested but as I said I had no concerns that she would hurt him. We recently brought home 2 new rabbits they are at the moment living in a hutch in the porch the dogs haven't been formally introduced but have met them through the hutch my other dog pays no heed but Pippa would go and lie by the hutch whenever the door to the porch is open until told to move. I came home yesterday to find she'd managed to get the porch door open and pull off the flimsy locks on the hutch there was want a done to the hutch door frame and they was hay bedding and litter all over the porch the rabbits where out of the hutchand luckily the porch door was closed over and almost wedged shut with hay?! and Pippa was back in the sitting room I have no idea what happened but nobody was hurt thankfully so she was in disgrace(told off sent to bed no affection) yesterday and there's a blanket ban on the rabbits she wasn't allowed to come into the porch with me today at all. Then this evening I was sitting on the sofa Pippa was lying by my feet and my cat wanted to have a look on the coffee table (he was looking to see if there was anything he could steal) I poked him and said no and as I did that Pippa went for his hind leg again she was told no sent to bed ignored the cat wasn't hurt but he did hiss at her. What do I do? Why has this started? Am I making it worse say with the rabbits not letting her around them? Am I making her jealous? Any suggestions or advise welcome apologies for the long winded post.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,964 ✭✭✭Cherry Blossom

Hi OP,

Welcome to Boards. I assume MB stands for mixed breed which is a dog, right? Your post is about a dog so I have moved it to the correct forum. Where you posted is a sub forum for animals kept in glass tanks, lizards, snakes, fish etc. You will get a better response here
    CB.

Advertisement