Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Danny OReilly gig.

Options
  • 05-01-2020 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

Hi folks.
    I’ve just found out that Danny OReilly of The Coronas played a solo gig in Gilhooly Hall last night.
    I had heard absolutely nothing about this event and hadn’t seen it advertised anywhere.
    Apparently it was was sold out! Out of interest I’m wondering if any boardsies were aware of it and if so where did you hear about it?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭mano79

Never heard of it either until it was over. Who sold the tickets - who had the tickets I wonder? Would have been class to be at i'd say. Wonder was it a fundraiser for something?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭johnire

My thoughts exactly..... I heard absolutely nothing about the gig....it was the best kept secret ever!!

quote="mano79;112185905"]Never heard of it either until it was over. Who sold the tickets - who had the tickets I wonder? Would have been class to be at i'd say. Wonder was it a fundraiser for something?[/quote]

• Registered Users Posts: 43,891 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Didn't seem to be advertised but was organised by MRK Events and tickets were sold on EventBrite: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/mrk-events-presents-danny-oreilly-live-in-gillooly-hall-sligo-tickets-84826194431#

Wouldn't be a fan but from the videos I saw, Gillooly Hall looked well.

Advertisement