Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ITV Player.

• 05-01-2020 1:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭

I’ve the ITV Player App installed on my IPad. I’ve a VPN and installed it about a year ago.
    I watch it occasionally but when I went in on it today it says there’s an update and when I went to update it it says the app has been removed from the App Store.
    Is this correct?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,797 ✭✭✭lertsnim

ITV Player is still there. Perhaps your version of iOS is too old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 905 ✭✭✭m8

johnire wrote: »
    I’ve the ITV Player App installed on my IPad. I’ve a VPN and installed it about a year ago.
    I watch it occasionally but when I went in on it today it says there’s an update and when I went to update it it says the app has been removed from the App Store.
    Is this correct?
    Thanks

Had the same with the Freesat app so I changed my apple ID to UK and I was able to update\download. They have geolocated the App in the Appstore is all.

Login to youApple ID online and change your location to UK.

Advertisement