Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Will Nas no willy be left at end to pick between the twins??

Nas will keep Seamus and Connor will keep one of the twins I guess?

Ah get a grip Connor ffs. It’s a game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Oh God so awkward! Finally a bit of drama. Took long enough.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Connor should pull out his veneers and go on a mad one

Lol this is gas. Does Nas even know them apart I wonder? Not that it makes a difference.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Was he blaming sophie there, saying being dishonest?

Actually I have noticed that Eve is prettier.

Edit: I was wrong, I think it’s Jess who’s prettier lol

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Sophie's choice

Twins cry face is like the kim k one

Still Ill wrote: »
    Sophie's choice

No Connagh picked her

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,400 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

He should have said after saying Jess, oh no I thought i was getting the other one.

Lol this is gas. Does Nas even know them apart I wonder? Not that it makes a difference.

Stab in the dark id say.

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭Still Ill

Not liking this new massive eyelash trend

Wow I predicted it exactly. If love island was an exam I would get an A+ first class degree.

Stab in the dark id say.

giphy.gif

Ffs you are too on the ball. I lolled.

Still Ill wrote: »
    Not liking this new massive eyelash trend

Poor shaughna looks like she is going blind at times.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,338 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Little bit of drama at last. Should lead to a bit of action for the next episode at least.

Oh btw that girl I mentioned from Eastwall the other day is on her way to Capetown as we speak!!!! Her Insta is safthompson_ if anyone wants to have a nose.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I do feel a bit sorry for Conor, not surprised he was a bit blindsided when Sophie had told Connagh she wasn’t interested and Connagh seemed to be leaning more towards Sianise.

I think the remaining twin will get along much better with the sister gone, the twin thing was just childish and annoying and it’ll be easier for her to be seen as an individual now.
    She has more of a chance than she did before.

Even typing the word “Connagh”

giphy.gif

Yes I love Friends kshutup

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I really fancy Shaughna, she is really nice, but I reckon Leanne would be a total bear in the sack , just saying.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I really fancy Shaughna, she is really nice, but I reckon Leanne would be a total bear in the sack , just saying.

What kind of bear?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

What kind of bear?

One that would tear you to pieces, she looks the type.

Oh btw that girl I mentioned from Eastwall the other day is on her way to Capetown as we speak!!!! Her Insta is safthompson_ if anyone wants to have a nose.

Is she going into the villa?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,373 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Either there or Robben Island

gmisk wrote: »
    Either there or Robben Island

Probably robbed island going by the crowd she hanging with in Dublin.

Looking likely! I was reading today that they can be kept in holding without knowing if/when they get to go into the villa. It’s can all depend on what’s going on in the villa. Also she tagged 3 other girls on her stories. One of them is also an insta Hun with tens of thousands of followers. Other two just have normal following numbers (one of their pages is even on private), so I imagine them two applied themselves rather than being head hunted. Interesting to see that they’ve been introduced and are travelling together before they even get there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,438 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

Maybe they're Casa Amor folk since they'll have to do it early as its a shorter season

Looking likely! I was reading today that they can be kept in holding without knowing if/when they get to go into the villa. It’s can all depend on what’s going on in the villa. Also she tagged 3 other girls on her stories. One of them is also an insta Hun with tens of thousands of followers. Other two just have normal following numbers (one of their pages is even on private), so I imagine them two applied themselves rather than being head hunted. Interesting to see that they’ve been introduced and are travelling together before they even get there.

I looked at her Instagram that you sent.
    Within 2mins I could see some links to Dublin gangland. Did others see this or is it just not to be mentioned??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Within 2mins I could see some links to Dublin gangland. Did others see this or is it just not to be mentioned??

Couldn't see it myself, care to elaborate?

Her friend’s boyfriend was shot dead a year ago if that’s what you’re talking about? He was a drug dealer, wasn’t a gangland thing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

She’s stunning. Hope she does well. Needs livening up.

I love Nas. At least he’s not coupled up with that one anymore. She’s unbearable. Pity she didn’t go home & not the twin. Nas seems to get all the bum jobs. He needs the love of a good woman. Hope they find someone for him. Looking like this seasons Dr Alex though.

unichick wrote: »
    She’s stunning. Hope she does well. Needs livening up.

I love Nas. At least he’s not coupled up with that one anymore. She’s unbearable. Pity she didn’t go home & not the twin. Nas seems to get all the bum jobs. He needs the love of a good woman. Hope they find someone for him. Looking like this seasons Dr Alex though.

No he has a personality. He’s more like this season’s Anton. He’s popular and funny and decent looking, girls will come into the villa and go on a date with them to help themselves get more popular but then ultimately pursue someone else. I’m sure he will get with someone eventually though!

Her friend’s boyfriend was shot dead a year ago if that’s what you’re talking about? He was a drug dealer, wasn’t a gangland thing.

Yep that’s what I meant, didn’t mean she was directly involved in anything, just that she would have been part of that social group. Anyways won’t hold it against her, hopefully she brings something entertaining to the show as those currently in it are not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Another girl with extensions and filler looking for a brand deal.

Next.

• Advertisement

Yep that’s what I meant, didn’t mean she was directly involved in anything, just that she would have been part of that social group. Anyways won’t hold it against her, hopefully she brings something entertaining to the show as those currently in it are not.

She’s from a rough part of Dublin, pretty much impossible to grow up in an area like that and not have questionable people in your social group. I only started following her in the past few days but apparently she’s a nice girl so hopefully she’ll come across well.

There is an Unseen bits on tonight. Maybe the exciting parts from the week might have been moved there. The regular show reminded me of watching big brother all night live that consisted of nothing happening.

I watched The Unseen Bits tonight.
    Turned it off when Callum farted and Connor told him he should probably go to the toilet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Its a ghost town here tonight.

Did everyone get a social life but me :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭Harpy

Did everyone get a social life but me :(

I don’t usually post just lurk and read through.. I thought my page wasn’t loading properly with the lack of comments.

• Advertisement

Going to give it 5 more minutes and then I’m giving up, it’s a snore fest tonight.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    Going to give it 5 more minutes and then I’m giving up, it’s a snore fest tonight.
    Iain Stirling is on good form at least!
    Big deal Connagh picked the girl he liked...it's love island ffs!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 346 ✭✭TheFortField

I’m struggling to get into this series of Love Island, they’re a dull bunch.

Having said that, I think Finn is an extremely attractive man (I hate the use of the term “boy” when people are referring to adult males).

I’m struggling to get into this series of Love Island, they’re a dull bunch.

Having said that, I think Finn is an extremely attractive man (I hate the use of term “boy” when people are referring to adult males).
    He is HOT bar the snoring..can't believe he is only 20 though!

Harpy wrote: »
    I don’t usually post just lurk and read through.. I thought my page wasn’t loading properly with the lack of comments.
    I think viewing figures for opening ep down over a million so it's not obviously grabbing people.
    There isn't much craic tbh

gmisk wrote: »
    He is HOT bar the snoring..can't believe he is only 20 though!
    I’ll tell you, I’d be happy to put up with his snoring. Pop in ear plugs and it would be grand.

‘The Gok Wan of relationships’.. oh how I wish Shaughna was my pal. Her one liners are epic :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

I'm watching it but it's so boring, I have nothing much to say about it!

Mike is a nosey so and so. I don't like him.

This series is crying out for Tommy Fury to re-enter the Villa. I wonder is he still with Molly Mae??

KatW4 wrote: »
    I'm watching it but it's so boring, I have nothing much to say about it!

Mike is a nosey so and so. I don't like him.

He is a beautiful man but he's sly imo, and a game player

• Advertisement
Advertisement