Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

KatW4 wrote: »
    I'm watching it but it's so boring, I have nothing much to say about it!

Mike is a nosey so and so. I don't like him.
    I don't like him...don't trust him at all.

Also...story in paper today he possibly left police before being pushed...he is under investigation for improper conduct

This series is crying out for Tommy Fury to re-enter the Villa. I wonder is he still with Molly Mae??
    I think it needs a Maura....or someone with some personality!

A real kick in the veneers lol

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

gmisk wrote:
    I don't like him...don't trust him at all.

neonsofa wrote:
    He is a beautiful man but he's sly imo, and a game player

He is 100% a game player and completely fake. I hope Leanne manages to see through him.

KatW4 wrote: »
    He is 100% a game player and completely fake. I hope Leanne manages to see through him.
    I think she is really into him tbh....can see them going together whole way through if he doesn't ditch her which is possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

Her friend’s boyfriend was shot dead a year ago if that’s what you’re talking about? He was a drug dealer, wasn’t a gangland thing.

Drug dealer being shot would normally be considered within the realm of gangland activity no!?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I was watching Christine Keeler, watching now on +1.

Mike gets into too much business that is not his own, typical cop really.

I had to turn it off tonight, it was so dull it depressed me. Watched Louis Theroux’s new documentary instead! Muuch better.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Nas will keep Seamus and Connor will keep one of the twins I guess?

Seamus :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Sean’s niece is a head melt. The Amy of the series for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Fudge is so entitled. Giving out to Connagh for daring not to fancy her, and the way she spoke to Nas was unnecessary and unkind.

She’s a Basic B with nothing about her who for some reason has gotten used to getting her own way.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Conor was saying Connagh should have chosen Sean's neice and let him keep Sophie.

Sure wouldn't that have lead her on even more, choosing to couple up with her.

Why does Conor think he has dibs on Sophie just because he was in the villa first.

I am only coping onto Seáns niece now. Brilliant stuff.:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I was on the brink of giving up but I've just read that the lapdance challenge is tonight so I'll have to tune in, for my sins.

Is it just me or are they doing all the best, most controversial challenges early this year? Maybe an attempt to boost the low ratings?

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I was on the brink of giving up but I've just read that the lapdance challenge is tonight so I'll have to tune in, for my sins.

Is it just me or are they doing all the best, most controversial challenges early this year? Maybe an attempt to boost the low ratings?

Must see television in fairness, total cringefest for all involved.

Who does that crap in real life anyway? I never had the balls to ask my partner for a lap dance?

How long is the show scheduled to run for? If it is only for a month they will be cramming everything in.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

SusieBlue wrote: »

I suppose since its a shorter series, they're just doing the most popular ones.

They sound like they are special needs, what are they saying?

The people in the Just Eat ads are more craic and better looking than the actual cast.

Leanne massaging Mike like she was torturing him for information.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

Leanne is the head off Yewande

• Advertisement

Breakfast politics.

Sophie has to laugh during every conversation she has because I reckon she doesn't know what the conversation is about.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

jojofizzio wrote: »
    Leanne is the head off Yewande

Think she's far better looking

This episode is incredibly boring

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

First night back I've watched it since Thursday. From watching tonight and reading the thread it hasn't got any more entertaining.

Switching over to Claire Byrne live for some entertainment things are that bad.

I think Finn is gaming. He said in the truth game that he had only ever nailed 3 girls and that they were all long term girlfriends. Please...…..

I respect that not every man in the world has to knock it about, but a dude that good looking would have had a few opportunities also. I reckon he is a fibber.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

This whole series just seem to be cheap production. They must have blew the budget flying all these muppets out to Cape Town in business class. It’s at the stage now where it’s just so bad it’s a reason to keep watching.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    First night back I've watched it since Thursday. From watching tonight and reading the thread it hasn't got any more entertaining.

Switching over to Claire Byrne live for some entertainment things are that bad.

Would like to see Claire enter the villa and parade around in her bikini all day.

Guys , if a girl ever says you are " cute " , forget about her.

Cute means they want to cuddle you and play with you like one of their teddy bears.

Women don't like it when their Teddy Bears rip their clothes off ( passionately of course ) and screw them over the kitchen table, that is never part of the plan...

Just Saying.

Fair play to ya Leanne, bootalicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Shanice's face was a picture!!

Lol at Sean’s niece clapping while looking psychotic. Someone gif that shlt

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

New girl is beautiful!

What's the big deal. All their " pals " were just dancing and a new girl pops in and you swear there is a difference.

Fair play to the new girl, what an introduction , that takes guts.

Callum Giggs is in the doghouse tonight.

Shaughghghghgna is trying desperately hard to be the new Dani Dyer.

Lol at Sean’s niece clapping while looking psychotic. Someone gif that shlt
    The Love Island Instagram page has it straight up with the caption
    "When you get to the club and you realise you left your straighter on".

At least the new season of ex on the beach starts tomorrow night to make up for the disappointment of this awful season of love island.

Hoping hot Tracy Barlow will cause a bit of drama tonight to liven things up.
    I think Callum's head will be turned for sure, but I think Connor OG firmly has his sights on getting Sophie back. If Connagh messes up and pays the new girl too much attention I think Sophie will go back to OG just to stay safe. She isn't going to risk being dumped from the island.

This series is Love island Juniors. They are all still definitely virgins. I’m not believing any of this threesome on 1st date or around 100 rides, the guy with the teeth probably doesn’t even have a willy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭Leslie91

Is it just me or should this season have subtitles?... the accents on some of them jaysus, Callum Giggs especially. I even watch it recorded and going back 3 or 4 times to see can we figure it out ain't working. Tried the Virgin subtitles but someone must be doing that live and they have no idea what is being said either!. Reckon I will be giving it up soon if this continues.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭Gwynplaine

Ovvisee litchry actually basically Ovvisee litchry actually basically Ovvisee litchry actually basically.

Brain rot.

Fair play to Conor Teethface. He has resilience, didn't melt after dealing with Sophie the plank.

My god her voice is deep. I would have thought she was closer to 30 than 21.

She from " up Norf" , hardy types.

Still can't believe she is only 21. Would love to see her without the makeup.

This new one is Vicky Pattison from 15 years ago, before she started getting mortal and tashing on. I like her.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    Fair play to Conor Teethface. He has resilience, didn't melt after dealing with Sophie the plank.

When a person dies and hundreds of years later you see the skull and it still has the bones of the teeth, how will the skulls of these plonkers with the fake teeth look??

• Advertisement

What are they talking about ?

Is it the acoustics or do they all need a weeks' foooooooking elocution lessons?

Are they dragged up? It must be the sound engineers?

I have just decked who Jess reminds me of, looks wise of course

Kim_Woodburn_-a.jpg

I have just decked who Jess reminds me of, looks wise of course

Kim_Woodburn_-a.jpg
    Your a filthy beggar aren't you luvvy!

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    What are they talking about ?

Is it the acoustics or do they all need a weeks' foooooooking elocution lessons?

Are they dragged up? It must be the sound engineers?
    It's his "teeth" and her accent I think.

Mike playing shoulder to cry on..... wouldn't be trusting him, at all.

• Advertisement
Advertisement