Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭Still Ill

I'd say the initial plan was they had to choose between the two lowest couples, but they changed it to save Siamese for the drama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

I really like Luke M.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,054 ✭✭✭wanderer100

Was fairly predictable at the end. No way they would risk letting seans niece go with all that rebecca drama that’s going on.

It’s probably bye bye to Connor. Sophie will be celebrating internally, I don’t think she’s as invested into the relationship as Connor is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

How can Connor be so insecure after sleeping with 100 women?

Sophie will be kept I’d say. Love Island will want to keeping her what with Rochelle being her sister. The teeth will have to go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

If Sophie went I would guess Conor might leave with her.

If Sophie stayed she definitely wouldn't follow him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Shaughna and Callum win the show, I said it first.

The only worry Callum has, is if they send in a really sexy fox to turn him, he is as pliable as soft plastic, he is basically putty dough and he is only with Shaughna because he knows she would give him a hard time otherwise.

If they send in a fox he is doomed. He will not be able to help himself. She will still win though because she is very average looking and that tends to get the votes.

I am struggling to find too much of an interest in the show, they are all a bit meh.

Rebecca is gorgeous, she can be a bitch any time she likes , I don't care.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Just watched last nights episode.

Siamese needs a reality check. People are entitled not to fancy her. Not to say that I massively like Rebecca, but she did nothing wrong.

Its the producers who decide the picking order, Rebecca had the choice and she suited herself. Its not like she picked him to spite Fudge, she did it because she knew that Connagh was a damp squib and too a chance on someone new.

Chanteuse has a really nasty manner of speaking to people when she feels shes been wronged (she usually hasn't, its just her massive sense of entitlement) and its a very unattractive character trait.

Add to that that shes just such a blah girl with nothing about her - like when she tried to pretend to have an interest in music, her favorite "metal" band.... oh you know them.... that band.....chilli peppers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Slime tease is a complete head melt, but she has been looking well the past 2 episodes. She has had her hair styled, clipped back and looks like a sexy alien, or the blue babe from avatar. I think Rebecca and her are the 2 hottest babes in there.

Slime tease is a complete head melt, but she has been looking well the past 2 episodes. She has had her hair styled, clipped back and looks like a sexy alien, or the blue babe from avatar. I think Rebecca and her are the 2 hottest babes in there.

Thought she was the best looking at first, but the more of her personality I see, the more unattractive I'm finding her. She needs to sort out those caterpillar eyebrows too

Séans Niece is a bleeding head melter. You have to trust the choices made already. She is obviously wrecking everyone's head.

I thought the way she spoke with Rebecca last night was uncool. It is only a gameshow, it shows her true colours. She is prepared to fight and create hassle with others to get her way. When she started singing I had to leave the room, it was awful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭tiredblondie

She has definitely looked better the last couple of episodes - i think it's the style of clothes that makes the difference - those big puffy sleeved things she's been wearing in the evening are awful and do nothing for her! Last nights outfit of combats and a vest top suited her so much more!

It's the eyebrows that get me - they are bloody scary looking - serial killer vibes!!

I know we only see an hour a night but Siannise always comes off as entitled.
    Like she deserves to be coupled up with whoever she likes.

Connagh showed her no romantic interest and she got thick with him for not picking her.

She thinks Rebecca should have told her she was picking Luke.
    - If Rebecca and Siannise were friends liking the same lad fair enough.
    - If Siannise was in a couple with him fair enough

But when they dont know each other, dont like each other, and Rebecca went first, she doesn't owe Siannise sh*t.

She has definitely looked better the last couple of episodes - i think it's the style of clothes that makes the difference - those big puffy sleeved things she's been wearing in the evening are awful and do nothing for her! Last nights outfit of combats and a vest top suited her so much more!

It's the eyebrows that get me - they are bloody scary looking - serial killer vibes!!

I'm pretty sure her day job is doing peoples eyebrows :D

Yes I liked the fashion combats with heels. Her ass looked good in it!!
    The twin fashion sense is pretty bad.

Yes I liked the fashion combats with heels. Her ass looked good in it!!
    The twin fashion sense is pretty bad.

She also wore her hair differently.

The twin(s) have no fashion sense! They're actively going for the blow up doll look - very cheap and tacky.

Don't get me started on those false eyelashes - wearing them so thick that they make your eyes look droopy is not a good look.

To paraphrase the great Cher Horowitz, they are (both) a full on Monet!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Shaughna is so desperate, she’s literally done all the chasing and even has to tell that Plank Callum what complements to give her.

Not a hope she'll follow him out :pac:

She wasn't following him anywhere.

Cwac o dial teeaaars , be atch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

Lol at that conversation with sophie pretending she didnt know what to do. She had no intention of leaving :pac:

• Advertisement

I love it when they all say they would have walked.... lies.

I feel like sophie is crying because she was in bottom two and has nobody to couple up with. Nothing to do with connor.

The was the quickest cry in the history of television. Ever.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

She couldn't give a ****! Not a tear in sight

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

If she's as upset as she's letting on, why doesn't she just leave?

Now Sean Niece doesn't want to be a bitch anymore?

Draw your lines... and stick to them.

Rebecca is a million times as sound as she is.

• Advertisement

I love siânnise! She's the strangest gal!

Leanne just refusing. "Its not for me" :pac:

Lol at Leanne.

Yogurt down her t*ts but top up the lip gloss, good girl.

I doubt Sophie could whip cream.

Luke T was grossing me out with that stuff on his face... he’s no prize!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭KatW4

Demi is very very squeaky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

Missed the end of it. How did Nas get on with Demi? I’ve no real interest in the rest but he’s such a cutie.

unichick wrote: »
    Missed the end of it. How did Nas get on with Demi? I’ve no real interest in the rest but he’s such a cutie.

It'll be on tonight.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Still Ill wrote: »
    It'll be on tonight.
    unichick wrote: »

I haven't seen that as it's on tonights show but I can confirm Nas is now her best friend.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

I want to like Paige but she can get very petty quite quickly. She nearly wet herself over the new lad being Scottish but then was being so dramatic and passive aggressive when Finn had the audacity to laugh with the new one. As much as she thinks “these things show his age” they only show hers.

Dare I say it, I’m beginning to come around to Sean’s sneeze. She’s totally and utterly bat**** delusional but I’m here for it!

Dare I say it, I’m beginning to come around to Sean’s sneeze. She’s totally and utterly bat**** delusional but I’m here for it!

I kind of get where you're coming from.... like I still think she's full on nuts and extremely annoying, but at least shes worth watching!

SozBbz wrote: »
    I kind of get where you're coming from.... like I still think she's full on nuts and extremely annoying, but at least shes worth watching!

Yeah I am starting to like her too. But I don’t think she will find love in the villa. There is only 1 bloke that she can happily partner up with, Worzel Gummidge. I can’t see him going into the villa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

SozBbz wrote: »
    That's it....would be more dull without her.

Fingers crossed Nas clicks with new girl!

Paige is every bit as immature as Fin if not more.

Leanne is fairly changing her tune on Mike!

Paige is a dose. She was wetting herself because the new lad is Scottish and then she was already planning a fight with Fin for laughing with the new girl.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Paige is a dose. She was wetting herself because the new lad is Scottish and then she was already planning a fight with Fin for laughing with the new girl.

It doesn't seem orchestrated on her end either, she was absolutely livid. Feel sorry for the poor sod that ends up with her, arguments and drama for life

• Advertisement

What’s happening with the Dublin gangster bird is she still going in??

What’s happening with the Dublin gangster bird is she still going in??

Probably be one of the Casa Amor dregs.

Sean’s sneeze always does the psychotic stare and head tilt when she’s talking

tenor.gif?itemid=12274253

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

I like Wallace but I prefer Demi more....

Iain stirling cracks me up

Wow I just can’t believe that Jess is wearing a short tight burgundy dress I mean I’m just in shock

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

It just so happens I dont like you:pac:

Striptease is calling the shots now. She should pick Luke over the boring Scottish fella. They can sing Frozen to each other.

ShamoBuc wrote: »

She is straight to the point and is a lady of few words. No small talk with her.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

ShamoBuc wrote: »

That was absolutely brutal, honestly Mike can do much better anyway

• Advertisement

New girls "contour" is awful- big manky line across her face like

Advertisement