Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Love Island 2020 (Winter) - See Note in OP

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

Leanne will end up crashing out, that was not a wise move

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Porklife

Every time Sophie pulls at her hair or giggles I feel like jumping into the TV and throttling her!

Same goes for each time one of them say "I'm not gonna lie..." Don't then, just say the truth without announcing it's not a lie! "100%"....aahhh shut up!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,322 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Leanne will end up crashing out, that was not a wise move
    There was no point in her pretending but yes would agree from pov of staying in. She was a tad blunt...
    Tbh I wouldn't trust him outside the house, but he is handsome.

Rebecca not looking happy....

The new girl minus her makeup....rouuuuugh

Nas is genuinely handsome and he has a good sense of humour

Rebecca is raging! Hilarious talk about Karma

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭Man Vs ManUre

Can’t see Justin Bieber having any interest in the twin. Reckon he might put some of his eggs in Leanne’s basket. Innit??

• Advertisement

Mike making a play for Sophie...ohhh

• Registered Users Posts: 925 ✭✭✭angel eyes 2012

gmisk wrote: »
    There was no point in her pretending but yes would agree from pov of staying in. She was a tad blunt...
    Tbh I wouldn't trust him outside the house, but he is handsome.

Rebecca not looking happy....

The new girl minus her makeup....rouuuuugh

Nas is genuinely handsome and he has a good sense of humour

New girl looks totally different without makeup, not good or bad just completely different!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

Wow I just can’t believe that Jess is wearing a short tight burgundy dress I mean I’m just in shock

She wears a white bra with it that stands out a mile but doesn’t appear to be wearing knickers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭Sunny Dayz

What’s happening with the Dublin gangster bird is she still going in??

Someone said to me that according to her social media she’s on her way home.

Sunny Dayz wrote: »
    Someone said to me that according to her social media she’s on her way home.

Yeah I see she is already back in Dublin. Did she even go to Cape Town?? She mustn’t care much about her carbon footprint!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭mlem123

I'd say Leanne is going tonight :P

Fair play though that she ended it rather than stringing it along for the sake of €50K

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭Aisling(",)

mlem123 wrote: »
    I'd say Leanne is going tonight :P

Fair play though that she ended it rather than stringing it along for the sake of €50K

Fair play to her but I wish she'd said it to Mike rather than be nasty about him to the girls.I'm sure we've all been there but it'd be nice for him not to have to see that on tv when he gets out.

I think Rebecca might be in danger too.

Boys picking so

Callum -Shaunagh
    Nas- Demi
    Mike - Sophie
    Luke T - Siannise
    Luke M - Jess
    Fin - Paige
    Wallace - Rebecca/Leanne ( though he didn't pick either for the date)

All depends on the order. If Wallace picks Siannise first then I think Luke will keep Rebecca

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

If you ever want to see what a liar looks like when he is lying through his teeth....

Just watch Callum spoof out his arse when he gives his 3 sentences tonight before picking Shaughna.

I reckon something along the lines of …..

" Dis gal as maid sutch a big difference 2 me since I meth wi her " etc etc.

He is a stooge.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Outfit aside, rebekagh looks beautiful there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭SozBbz

Luke T is such a gormless half wit.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Mike playing the game. He's lived long enough with Sophie now to realise she has nothing between the ears.

Nas no willy and this new wan are a bit overly desperate.

Is Paige a heavy smoker?? I guess a good lot of them are smokers. At that age young people think they are invincible and that smoking is cool and hip.

Genuinely thought mike was about to hit on luke m beiber there

You’d miss Maura reading out the hashtags

• Advertisement

This looks so staged, them all having separate chats, I thought it was a party?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭jojofizzio

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    This looks so staged, them all having separate chats, I thought it was a party?

Very staged...horse manure of the highest order....:rolleyes:

Of course Sophie doesn’t want to go. Gotta keep that Pretty Little Thing contract in mind.

You’d miss Maura reading out the hashtags
    And saying Cuuuuartis!
    And f####ck off!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

Shaughna is bang on, she’s Sophie’s best pal and even she can see it plain as day.
    She’s a total snake and not one thing she does is genuine, she faked the whole thing with Conor and she’d happily fake her way to the final if it meant she got to stay in.
    I know it’s all a game but she doesn’t have good intentions and she’s really sneaky.

Hope she goes, I can’t tolerate her stupid breathy illegible speaking voice any more, it’s infuriating.

gmisk wrote: »
    And saying Cuuuuartis!
    And f####ck off!

Are you joookin

That blue dress on Leanne is absolutely amazing

Sophie fact - that he would choose!

Rebecca is a canny lass but this Wallace fella is dull as dirt. If he was in Braveheart he would be one of the horses turds.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 33,246 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

ShamoBuc wrote: »
    It just so happens I dont like you:pac:

You must really not like him now :pac:

Poor Leanne fairly dropped the ball there.

Said it from the off. That Mike lads a game player and egotistical snake.

I suspect Leanne was in there for the right reasons but seen something she definitely didn't like in his character.

Can’t see any problem about Mike picking Sophie. Leanne was an absolute rude cow to him.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Said it from the off. That Mike lads a game player and egotistical snake.

I suspect Leanne was in there for the right reasons but seen something she definitely didn't like in his character.

She lost the plot if you ask me. Play the game for one more day and Sophie was gonzo.

It just goes to show how the producers make it up as they go along. As soon as the opportunity arrived they dumped her. Leanne was gorgeous, but not good television.

Sophie is a dunce, but she gets people chatting etc and highlights the show. They will sell a lot more shampoo advertisements with Sophie than Leanne.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Phoenix Wright

By no means a fan of Sophie, but Leanne got her just desserts. Maybe it's how it's portrayed, but I thought she came across as really rude yesterday. Claiming that someone is obsessed with her and taking issue with him talking to other people. Hopefully this experience will temper her ego

• Advertisement

By no means a fan of Sophie, but Leanne got her just desserts. Maybe it's how it's portrayed, but I thought she came across as really rude yesterday. Claiming that someone is obsessed with her and taking issue with him talking to other people. Hopefully this experience will temper her ego

She didn't look behind herself. The producers pull the strings. They put little seeds of doubt into contestants minds and off they go. They have them on camera 24/7. One little word here, a little nudge there and they can set them off. As soon as she dumped Mike they called an eviction with the boys picking. They wanted her out of there, she was boring in fairness.

For sure Mike is a playa, they all are on that show. Anyone going in there with other romantic notions will be eaten up, either inside or " outside" the villa.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Leanne did the right thing by breaking it off but she went about it all wrong.

Sophie can f*ck right off.
    She wanted Nas/ Mike/ anyone to keep her in.
    She's unbelievably selfish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

I cant wait for casa amor when shaughna's guy shows his true colours. I like shaughna, hes a game player.

neonsofa wrote: »
    I cant wait for casa amor when shaughna's guy shows his true colours. I like shaughna, hes a game player.

I don't think he is that much of a game player either. He is a bit of a himbo really. He is not smart enough to be a game player, he is very straightforward.

But he knows he is a bit of a cutie, I would say he pulls plenty of women and blokes like that feel lonely without the attention.

Right now Shaughna is mammying him. That is nice for a while, but as soon as he gets into Casa moro he will start acting like a child. They send in the real trashy sexy ones then. He won't know what to be doing with himself. He will be the first to lose it.

It's not his fault, he is used to it that way. Dude has never had a girlfriend before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 957 ✭✭✭MuffinTop86

Shaughna the hero, delighted she called it as it is, even towards her friend.
    That bug eyed sean-nos refused to say anything when Shaughna was criticizing Sophie and Leanne’s actions, the gimp.
    She needs to go next, she’s so intense she can’t seem to have a conversation without it sounding like an interview.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,854 ✭✭✭✭Idbatterim

Your one Rebecca is as rough as a badgers arse !

• Registered Users Posts: 9,292 ✭✭✭Adamocovic

Sophie is some scoundrel.

She just plays everyone. Haven’t liked her from the beginning. Knows well what she’s at.

Idbatterim wrote: »
    Your one Rebecca is as rough as a badgers arse !

I think she’s a babe and her body is savage.
    But she isn’t coping well with the strong South African sun and she needs to stay in the shade. She is a canny Geordie lass more used to rain, cold, snow, going out getting mortal and getting her tash on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 658 ✭✭✭unichick

Delighted Leanne is gone. She got what she deserved. So rude. She reminded me a of a small Naomi Campbell - beautiful to look at but with a dark soul. Fair play Mike.

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I don't think he is that much of a game player either. He is a bit of a himbo really. He is not smart enough to be a game player, he is very straightforward.

Nah, i dont think he's intelligent or strategic, just that he is playing a very straight forward game.

Couple up with the normal girl (so she seemed initially) and sail to the final as a "cute" unproblematic couple, a la jack and dani- neither of them were the brightest bulb in the box either- but they played the game right. Pretend to only have eyes for each other, "i never thought i would find this in here" type of thing. It's not really a game you need much thinking for. Do a few photo shoots afterwards and then sail into the sunset separately with their winnings.

But in casa amor if there is a good looking girl and shaughna isnt there, i reckon thats when he might slip up.

Well, thats what I'm hoping :pac:

That bug eyed sean-nos refused to say anything when Shaughna was criticizing Sophie and Leanne’s actions, the gimp.
    She needs to go next, she’s so intense she can’t seem to have a conversation without it sounding like an interview.

I love her! She is so intense and cringe, but i have such a soft spot for her. She owns her craziness!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,545 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Looks like Paige and Fin are the first to christen the Hide Away according to the LI insta story.

I'd say Mike and Leanne would have got it ahead of them but then again Leanne would probably have slept on the floor.

So I was feeling all smug giving up on this at the start...watched last nights there and got sucked in

Sianese...love her. She’s like someone from the us office tv show.

Sianese...love her. She’s like someone from the us office tv show.

This! You've put words to my feelings!

My love for her is the same type of love I have for Michael Scott! The lack of self awareness, the sheer self confidence, the cringe.... shes fantastic! And her hair is so glossy ha

She is very beautiful. She looks like the sister of the guy on gogglebox, you know the young funny guy with the curly hair? Think his name is Louis. Sister might be Alex....?

What’s next for saffy t after she didn’t make the selection onto this show even tho she got a weeks ‘work’ in Cape Town?? Is there an Irish version of ‘Mob wives’ that she can star in??

• Advertisement
Advertisement